[Selling]  Dragoon(L)'s SHOP! SELLING/TRADING VULCAN HORUSEUS MINT , WANT DRAGOON MS/MSUV!!!!!

NOTE: I am willing to give 40$ CAD, NIB Vulcan Horuseus, NIB Gravity Perseus, and a good condition Quetzalcoatl 90WF for a NIB/MINT/Great Condition DRAGOON MS!!!!!!!!

Hey guise. I'm selling/trading my stuff for other stuff I want.

If you see anything you like, and you happen to have one of my wants, PM me and wel'l organize a Trade!

If you don't have anything I want, then you can Pm me an offer.

I have good condition beys up for sale/trade, and I also have pre-made Top Tier customs for a cheaper price instead of you having to scramble around getting allt he pieces you need.

PICTURE ALBUM HERE! Warning ; Big Image File Size.
http://img163.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc029780.jpg

NEW BEY ADDED: VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D (MINT CONDITION)

http://img228.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc02996c0.jpg

Here's a list of what I have.

BEYBLADES

NIB Vulcan Horuseus 145D

Ray Unicorno D125 CS (CS is a bit worn, everything else is fine. Have the original box in mint shape as well.) (13 dollars or so.) <- Bought by Unleashed

MF Earth Bull C145 WB (C145 is blue for some reason ) (20+ dollars for this please.)

MF Lightning L Drago CH 120 RF (RF is in prime shape, the CH120 is painted so that it is more sturdy when siwtching heights, and the MF has a Ray Unicorno face sticker on it.) (20 dollars for this.)

Storm Pegasis 105 RF (Everything Mint, from BB-32) (5-7)

PRE-HWS Aquario 105 F (there are few paint scuffs on it, but otherwise it's fine. Original box.) (12-15 dollars.)

ACCESSORIES/MISCELLANIOUS

Takara Attack Stadium from BB-32 (Want at least 35-40$ for this.) <- Bought by Unleashed.
Black Launcher Grip
Red Beylauncher (nearly new, from BB-32)
Blue Beylauncher (nearly new, from BB-32)

WHAT I WANT! * Will mark Priority.
Dragoon MS/MSUV (Mint Condition/NIB/Good Condition with Good Stickers) *********************
Slash Riger MS (NIB) ***
Dranzer MF (NIB/Good Condition) **************

Thanks for Looking. <3
dragoon ms good condition, i might get, can we trade for vulcan horseus or gravity perseus?? of course thats only if you are going to bey inferno or a melbourne tournament
I have a good condition Dragoon MS and I live in Canada.
Its on my thread.
Oh lawd the stickers are horrible..

If you have some new stickers, I'd definitely grab that.
lol, yeah trades online cant be trusted, i would sell it to you but you say u have no money...
i will take pictures of the beys condition, in its box, in the shipping packaging, and even the carping post office and its box and everything if you really want to be assured that i am serious about this.

(money was spent on christmas presents for friends and family, and my paypal is dry. Uncertain)
language o_0

even still, im so sorry, if yo have some cash you can get a prepaid visa card, anyone can have them but im sorry even with the carping proof lol
xD sorry bro for the language

ajsfkjlknsdfg must.. get... dragoon... ms.. T_T
if only i lived in australia.
I have a Dragoon MS, here are picture of it's parts

[Image: DSC00376.jpg]
[Image: DSC00370.jpg]
[Image: DSC00369.jpg]
[Image: DSC00365.jpg]

If you're interested in it I'll trade it for your Vulcan Horuseus. BTW I'm in the US.
lol its ok, it was a joke. yes *IF* only you lived in australia. and if only I could get a vulcan horseus carp it.
Drache, do you have any stickers? I really love the stickers on MS.

and haha, if I ever come to Australia to visit or something, we can do some trading and blading =D
lol yeah, im in melbourne Wink
Sorry no stickers for Dragoon MS
if i can get stickers, or if you can get stickers somehow, I will trade you.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:27 AM)littlechipz Wrote: lol, yeah trades online cant be trusted, i would sell it to you but you say u have no money...

fyi, Fogot and myself have traded........so please do not generalize your claim since it is more or less based on the individual
true darkfox, but that also means i have to pay shipping Unhappy
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:51 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:27 AM)littlechipz Wrote: lol, yeah trades online cant be trusted, i would sell it to you but you say u have no money...

fyi, Fogot and myself have traded........so please do not generalize your claim since it is more or less based on the individual
I too have traded with fogot. Trading is very trusted and especially to well known names as such.
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:59 AM)littlechipz Wrote: true darkfox, but that also means i have to pay shipping Unhappy

yea but in a trade, you pay for their item to you, and they pay for your item shipped to them......so it really isnt that bad
another good point but its different when dealing with someone well known like fogot and a desperate buyer like dragoon(l)
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:08 AM)Dragoon(L) Wrote: if i can get stickers, or if you can get stickers somehow, I will trade you.

You can get the stickers from here this is the thread for stickers

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-...ght=stiker
I can send you a scan of my dragoon ms stickers.
Is new but I don't sell it