[Selling]  Dracomageat's Plastics Trades [Nolonger In Operation]

Stuff he wanted was both my plastic Gaia Dragoons (V and G), Driger G, Driger MS and Wybern DJ (RB version, Dragsaucer Sub-Weight).
Stuff I would have got: practically every first series MFB hasbro bey.
I have Storm Capricorn (though a new Q might be nice), Storm Pegasus (Super Vortex Version) and several spare Storm wheels. I also have Rock Leon, Dark Gasher and a nifty pearl yellow DF145 so the only parts there that I would be interested in are those of Clay Aries, HF/S, Wolf, the afforementioned Q and maybe Aquario.

EDIT: Just so you know, I have an Aries already, I simply like the pretty clear pink version more.
To clarify, I am interested in every part of Clay Aries (though the light wheel is almost garunteed useless) and I would be interested in either Aquario or Wolf wheel (especially Wolf since it has no modern equivalent) TBH but I was refering to the clear wheels since I was specifically talking about which of the parts you mentioned were of interest.
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:22 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: To clarify, I am interested in every part of Clay Aries (though the light wheel is almost garunteed useless) and I would be interested in either Aquario or Wolf wheel (especially Wolf since it has no modern equivalent) TBH but I was refering to the clear wheels since I was specifically talking about which of the parts you mentioned were of interest.
Sorry! Is the transparent Dragoon S I read about still for trade!?

Unfortunately not. That was the first thing to go.

EDIT: it's not 100% up to date but post one should now better reflect my actual trade items.
Pls reply to my pm thanx
I'm very sorry, I didn't realised I'd failed to respond at the time of reading.
Alright, new want. I have a full magnestadium of magnets and a magneweight from the plastic series and I want to make a beyblade float. To do so I need the following parts:

TT Trypio AR.
Repelling left spin magnecore.
A bas that channels the magnetism to the tip (with metal) without adding too much weight.
Still wanting the other stuff but, since the Metal Masters range round here is limited, Screw Capricorn and Hell Kerbecs are now up there too. Also, I'm interested in Proto L-Drago.
I think your OP need lot of edit since most of the things in the pictures and list are not available anymore...
and you should take new pictures too...
Yes, I really need to update.
Unfortunately, what with all my university work, it's a choice between cataloging my beyblades and actually using them...
i have pretty much all hasbro beys up to date and almost all 4d beys (not for trade)
Hazel: I think he was saying that his 4D beys weren't for trade but that he was willing to trade the Hasbro ones.
Ah, I suppose it could be that. I revoked the warning on good faith.
Yeah, it was definitely ambiguous at the very least.
Just thought I'd mention, the Kellogs AR is definitely called Vulture, a personal favourite, though it is not tourney legal. Used to do surprisingly well for me in battle, actually (it didn't really pass my illegally heavy and slightly wider than Wide Survivor weight disk, which helped, but it still performed better than other things somehow).
Thanks but why would kellogs parts not be legal?
It specifically said on the cereal packets that they were not legal for use in official tournaments, and the WBO considers those rulings absolute, so it's also in our rules Smile
Hmm, I guess I should have read what I was eating then...