[Selling]  Dracomageat's Plastics Trades [Nolonger In Operation]

Would you be willing to trade 2 yellow pearlised launchers, 1 blue pearlised launcher, 2 green pearlized launchers, 1 yellow Dragon Ripcord, a Torch Aries without stickers on the clear wheel but on the facebolt(I still have the stickers), a Ray wheel, and an Aries wheel from the Aries 145D booster (no stickers) for Einstein MS with a launcher and ripcord?
Sorry I haven't replied to this sooner but I'm nolonger interested in the legend series launchers. If you have other colours of pearl launchers or you have transparent ones, those would be very nice though.
While I recently aquired a Dragon Ripcord from zflare3 here, I'd be perfectly happy to take more, so long as you are sure it isn't the same length as the standard Hasbro ripcords like the current dragon ones are.
I am not interested in another Torch Aries but I would be interested in a second Ray wheel as there appears to be something up with mine.
I'm also somewhat interested in the pre-HWS Aries wheel.

In short, I'm not willing to do the suggested trade but I am interested in a fair few of the parts you've offered so hopefully we can work something out.
I have 1 translucent yellow launcher, 1 translucent blue launcher, and 1 white Hasbro translucent L-Drago launcher I forgot to list, and the dragon ripcord isn't the same length of the Hasbro ones. Would that be enough for you to trade me the Einstein MS or would you like something else?
So one transparent launcher each of yellow and blue as well as the Hasbro L-Drago Launcher (is that not pearl rather than transparent?), an old Dragon Ripcord, a pre-HWS Aries Wheel and a Ray Wheel for Einstein (with all stickers still attacked and the launcher and ripcord)?
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So one transparent launcher each of yellow and blue as well as the Hasbro L-Drago Launcher (is that not pearl rather than transparent?), an old Dragon Ripcord, a pre-HWS Aries Wheel and a Ray Wheel for Einstein (with all stickers still attached and the launcher and ripcord)?

The L-Drago launcher was from this:
So, I guess it's a trade?
Package arrived here perfectly. Thanks for trading!
What plastics would you give me for a transparent Hasbro launcher other than Trypio?
Probably nothing useful since transparent hasbro launchers are pretty carp.
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Probably nothing useful since transparent hasbro launchers are pretty carp.

It's just that he's looking for them, says so in the OP.
I've PM'd you about some of your beys.
I have all the hasbro beyblades available to me, including Legend Series along with Takara Tomy Explosion beys.
Would you trade a Rock Giraffe R145WB Booster NIB for Dranzer V2 and Upper Dragoon Smile
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Probably nothing useful since transparent hasbro launchers are pretty carp.

Hasbro launchers are my preferred style of launcher as I can't use string launchers well and the TT light launchers really are carp. I have recently discovered the joys of the light launcher 2 though.

(Aug. 04, 2011  10:39 AM)Chups Wrote: Would you trade a Rock Giraffe R145WB Booster NIB for Dranzer V2 and Upper Dragoon Smile

My Dranzer may be V or may be V2, please look at the pics to check if you haven't already. Also, it's base is permanently in hole flat mode, which it is not supposed to be.
If you're still ok with it, I'd be happy to make the trade though.
Nah, I dislike the string launcher because I can't pull it well.
For me, it is less powerful than the dragon ripcords I use, hence my continued interest in them and the launchers they fit with.
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: HMS are not technically plastic era so I should have made it clear that they are indeed up for trade.
The MFB stuff, however, is not.

They are (in order shown):
Driger MS (semi flat RC, compact weight)
Gaia Dragoon MS (Flat RC, semi compact weight)
Hopper Attack/Einstein MS (Hopper RC, semi compact weight)
Wybern DJ (random booster version)(semi flat RC, dragon saucer sub weight)

Hopper still has the box, Gaia has a worn tip (I'll get pics shortly) and Wybern doesn't come with a launcher but has a tool.

To clarify on your offer, is that one of each launcher? What colours are they (I'm assuming red and something)?
Also, while I wouldn't mind a second rock, is there anything else on offer as I do have both of those already?
i will trade storm pegisis,rock orso, and storm aqario all only slightly used, and with one launcher and ripcord if needed. i will trade all of those for driger ms, and gia dragoon. and yes i do want launcher and ripcord with driger ms.
Sorry but my Driger MS is currently in a trade with someone from India. If something goes wrong, it may be free for trade later but at the moment it's not available.
Which Gaia Dragoon are you after (MS, V, or G)?
ms
oh,sry for the spam, but i would like metal slash.
also i want a extra launcher, as i do not have a launcher to go with hms/plastics,.
oh also i will add in a rock pegisis105wd, for hopper.
Hopper is gone and I think I traded Gaia Dragoon MS aswell. Oh and I'm out of HMS launchers, sorry.
hmm, i do have A launcher from elctronic beys that i can use, but then gaia dragoon v and if you dont have that then g and if you still have both of them then i will trade you for both of them.
I have 1 of the two, G I think, but I'm not entirely sure which. May I get back to you on that?
Oh and I have plenty of plastic series launchers, just not the HMS ones.
ok, sry if im causing problems, should we take this to pm?
i also have fury capircorn, and hyper aqaurio from the legend series.
Yes, it probably should got to PM but I'm not that bothered. I did state in the first post that trades could be arranged here too.
I've had an offer on it from a guy in India but it's not actually gone yet.