[Selling]  [Dio's shop] Galux & Cyber Driger !! Blizzard Orthrus ! ! custom beys !!

There a good reason that you ignored what I said when it's the rules and then updated your thread with new pics?!

At Aurora:

Yeah that's what it means.
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: There a good reason that you ignored what I said when it's the rules and then updated your thread with new pics?!

At Aurora:

Yeah that's what it means.
i'm sorry, bro.
i missed your comment when i updated my post.

i'll put a picture for it soon. Wink
dio, your custom beyblades are so amazing and hard to resist.... Grin So many of them are in my wish lists already..I am now saving up money for them Grin
pump for the updates and new items!
Still waiting for confirmation of shipment for NIP Einstein MS. Paid $31 on March 13th! Please respond via PM.
Received today - thanks.
(Mar. 27, 2013  8:43 PM)Munsoned Wrote: Received today - thanks.
i'm sorry brother, i forgot to send you the tracking number. Tongue_out_wink
Recived my items the other day! Thanks dio!
PM sent for Dranzer S - I`m still not sure whether I should have brought metal dranzer instead but whatever i guess...
Smile
(Apr. 14, 2013  11:43 AM)linehault Wrote: PM sent for Dranzer S - I`m still not sure whether I should have brought metal dranzer instead but whatever i guess...
Smile
send a pm to me when you confirm your order. Wink

pump for the updates !
a falborg g, galeon 3, and another galux will put on here soon. Wink
pump~

order of custom beys are welcome. =]
(Apr. 20, 2013  8:21 AM)dio Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2013  11:43 AM)linehault Wrote: PM sent for Dranzer S - I`m still not sure whether I should have brought metal dranzer instead but whatever i guess...
Smile
send a pm to me when you confirm your order. Wink

pump for the updates !
a falborg g, galeon 3, and another galux will put on here soon. Wink

Received today - thanks a bomb for the extra gift. Really made my day
pump!

free tracking shipping for two weeks !! (now to 13/7)
Massive thanks for selling me the beyblades, they arrived safe and sound with a surprise. Thanks again!! Smile
pump for the update of tryhorn and sold list !!!

pm me for the order of the tryhorn ! ! !

(Jul. 23, 2013  7:35 AM)Zeushellsing Wrote: Massive thanks for selling me the beyblades, they arrived safe and sound with a surprise. Thanks again!! Smile
you're welcome, bro.
Dude, i can't believe you pulled off making all of these beys!!!! Some of them needed to be made, and were by you. But then the shock when i realized that you made Falborg, Tryhorn, and GALUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT!?!?!?!?!? Great job, if i were to make some extra cash, i would buy that galux in a heartbeat! When i do, i will buy it. i don't know when though, sorry.

btw, if someone already bought a galux before i could get to it, about how much extra cash would i have to pay for you to make another one?

This is for dio, no pm needed, watevs'
(Aug. 14, 2013  5:15 AM)DranzerKing!124 Wrote: Dude, i can't believe you pulled off making all of these beys!!!! Some of them needed to be made, and were by you. But then the shock when i realized that you made Falborg, Tryhorn, and GALUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT!?!?!?!?!? Great job, if i were to make some extra cash, i would buy that galux in a heartbeat! When i do, i will buy it. i don't know when though, sorry.

btw, if someone already bought a galux before i could get to it, about how much extra cash would i have to pay for you to make another one?

This is for dio, no pm needed, watevs'
thankyou for your kindness.
now i accept orders for making these beys, if you wanna know more, you can ask me through pm.Stupid
Did you make Pierce Hedgehog because if you did amazing job!! The others are awesome too! Wish I had $100 for That pierce Hedgehog.
I dont suppose you have any dranzer gts left? My friends did but they lied about selling them. Grrrrrrr....
do you have any dragoon gt
(Aug. 17, 2013  11:03 PM)jacolal Wrote: I dont suppose you have any dranzer gts left? My friends did but they lied about selling them. Grrrrrrr....

(Aug. 21, 2013  8:19 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote: do you have any dragoon gt

i'm sorry, i don't have a spare dranzer gt and dragoon gt now...