[Selling]  [Dio's shop] Galux & Cyber Driger !! Blizzard Orthrus ! ! custom beys !!

Hey, wasn't clear if you'd sold that Dranzer GT. If you haven't, I'm wondering how much you'd like for it. PM or email me. Thanks.
I'd also like to know how much you'd like for one of the Wolborg 2's. Interested. Thanks again.
(Sep. 07, 2012  5:26 AM)dahpwnerofu Wrote: Hey, wasn't clear if you'd sold that Dranzer GT. If you haven't, I'm wondering how much you'd like for it. PM or email me. Thanks.
I'd also like to know how much you'd like for one of the Wolborg 2's. Interested. Thanks again.

You have to pm him an offer. Btw, he had a set price for Wolborg 2.
I've already done. Figured it out. But thanks man.
My delivery arrived today, well packaged. Dio was really patient with me while I had some minor issues figuring out PayPal payments and I highly recommend buying from him.
(Sep. 07, 2012  11:05 PM)Seafoam Wrote: My delivery arrived today, well packaged. Dio was really patient with me while I had some minor issues figuring out PayPal payments and I highly recommend buying from him.

i have voltaic ape, but is takara (:
He didn't post that here, that was in his signature. If you were going to inform him about that, it's probably best to do it by PM, not here. Just saying.
pump again for the updating. =]

hms beys coming soon.
pm sent to both you and raux.
pump!
dranzer ms and round shell ms still not have their new owner. =]
Cyber Dragoon arrived safely today! It arrived a lot faster than I expected it to, haha.
buying galux PINK and venus LIGHT BLUE!!
(Oct. 24, 2012  4:38 PM)Izumi Aiko Wrote: buying galux PINK and venus LIGHT BLUE!!

Those are under the Sold list. Dio doesn't have them anymore.
pump

if you guys interested in galeon 2, please contact me
dio, Im interested to buy your Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot. Are you selling?
Do you have many launchers? Interested in the NIP Seaborg 2 Smile
(Nov. 06, 2012  2:53 PM)Xmas_lwk Wrote: dio, Im interested to buy your Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot. Are you selling?
i'm not going to sell my Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot. Wink
(Nov. 07, 2012  9:56 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: Do you have many launchers? Interested in the NIP Seaborg 2 Smile
yes i have a bunch of launchers.
we can discuss it through pm. Wink
How about that Galeon 2?? Really worthy to have it XD
(Nov. 15, 2012  11:17 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: How about that Galeon 2?? Really worthy to have it XD

(Oct. 30, 2012  4:41 PM)dio Wrote: pump

if you guys interested in galeon 2, please contact me
I tought cyber dranzer wasnt even released O:
Is this worldwide?Is it also free shpping or what?
The Cyber Dranzer is custom made by Dio...it is really never been released..did you noticed something familiar with the Cyber Dranzer?
its a custom made from Trygle for the AR...
and Dio really did well customizing the Cyber series...

EDIT:I think he mentioned in the OP that he ship worldwide...and i dont think the price is including shipping..but its better if you PM Dio himself..