[Selling]  Chimaera Shop ~ The best choice.

Ah, I forgot to mention it here; the items I ordered from Chimaera arrived last week in fine shape, save for one incident involving a manufacturing error with the Galeon I ordered(re: beyond seller's control). Kept in contact very well, and even offered refund/return service for the item that was beyond their control(which I declined, as I somewhat favor the oddity I received).

Will most certainly look toward doing business with Chimaera again.
Zero G Blades are NOT from the Hybrid Wheel System, it's called the Synchrom System.
I received my package yesterday . I am happy for this transaction.
Chimaera is esteemed trustworthy.
Thanks very much, Chimaera.
Thanks for all the super-positive feedback guys Wink
Sold: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set
sold to Izhkoort:

-BBG-07 Zero G grip launcher
-MA-06 hms
-A-11 Wolborg - CoroCoro Limited Version (Metallic Blue)
International shipping ? Because i live in Turkey
Yes, I ship worldwide
Can i have dark knight dragooon and archer gryph? i need them for my collection and my tournaments.
Received the package today (monday) all was really good packed, I'm very happy with it and only were two weeks kind waited. I hope we'll. Do another deal. Sorry my clumsy spelling but I'm without electricity and using a cellphone
(Dec. 04, 2012  2:40 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Received the package today (monday) all was really good packed, I'm very happy with it and only were two weeks kind waited. I hope we'll. Do another deal. Sorry my clumsy spelling but I'm without electricity and using a cellphone
Perfect Wink Bump!
Hi im wondering would u trade anything for Samurai Ifraid?
(Dec. 13, 2012  1:45 AM)Natural Wrote: Hi im wondering would u trade anything for Samurai Ifraid?

sorry no trade.
How about any Zero G's?
Now I add the prices Smile
I mean trade. None, huh?
I don't trade, I only have a shop where i sell bey, not a trading shop, I already say it to you Smile
sold to terzinaccio:

A-77 VOLTAIC APE / VORTEX APE nuovo
DRACIEL S - USATO
GRIFFOLYON - USATO
GAIA/STRATA DRAGOON V - USATO
Hii !
I Just Pm'd you about a few plastic beyblades i'd be interested in. Im mostly wondering about shipping. Please reply me Joyful_2 Thanks !
Haha, was just looking at your site, and thought you were inactive! xD

PM'ing now. Smile
How much is average shipping to the US? Wondering because I might be able to get something in a month or so.
as i had no response, I found pretty much all i wanted in an other shop,
I am still looking for those :

Master Dranzer
Master Dragoon ( yellow white, with Heavy Attack Weight Disk )
Driger V

for the others i wanted, nevermind

also if you have some MS serie, not too expensive i might be interested ( draciel ms and driger ms maybe )

I tried to order from your website but I had a hard time as i don't speak italian. Also i wasnt able to sign up because i dont live in italy and theres was no other choice. So in the end i couldn't order from your website, Please let me know as soon as you can ! Thanks !
I have replied to every PM Wink