[Selling]  Cheapest beyblade sell in the market

how much is shipping for cyber escolpio to NYC, USA?
Shipping price:
Regular airmail: 6€
Traked shipping: 10€
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:28 PM)jdarell Wrote: how much is shipping for cyber escolpio to NYC, USA?
Is the metal system virgo a recolour?
No it s the red virgo..3 minutes Mold I think
Interested in Cyber Aquario. How much is Shipping to singapore? Also, if you are wondering how i get money, its from my uncle.
It s near all gone , I should update the OP.
Cyber Aquario is gone too, sorry Unhappy
What condition are the Beyblades in that do not have any NIB or Mint or anything?
Hey, Do you still have the Black LL-Drago 100HF? I'm interested in buying it =)
I ll check, but I think I still have a last one. Will PM you back in a day
Can i have pics of Black L-Drago please =)
Very interested in your Metal system Virgo, Earth Aquila 100 Hf/S (17 euro one) and CoroCoro Burn Pisces.

So postage is 6 euro to Australia? I will save a bit of money and then probably PM you.
EDIT: do the Earth Aquila and burn Pisces have Paint Scratches?
Earth aquila should be perfect, not sure on coro coro burn pisces
huw much is it for Earth Aquila 145 WD
included chipment to belgium?
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:49 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Earth aquila should be perfect, not sure on coro coro burn pisces

Quite tasty. Tongue_out_wink Will save some money. I should get the money pretty quickly.

I dont expect you to, but could you hold the items for me?

Thanks
PM me
Gianmarco.93, do you sell beyblade parts?
how much in aus dollars for cyber aquario? and shipping
You might be better off asking the price of shipping in a PM. Also, start to use xe.com/ucc. You are continually asking for prices in Australian dollars. He has a price for Cyber in euro...just spend the few seconds it takes to convert it...
hi gianmarco..
do you have pictures for jumping base and dragoon s?
@ glinny
Sorry it is sold out.
@ benjohadi
Sure you can I ll pm you them, but I m not 100% sure i still have them. I ve to check,please give me some time(we can continue the conversation by PM)
IMPORTANT
OP heavly updated with what I have left.Added shipping price
TO EVERY ONE WHO PMED ME:
please check the OP and if there is still what you re looking for PM me again thanks!

Thanks Grin! Now I m looking on YJA for big auction with 60+ beyblades to buy and resell hope I have some luck so I can restock very soon =]
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: IMPORTANT
OP heavly updated with what I have left.Added shipping price
TO EVERY ONE WHO PMED ME:
please check the OP and if there is still what you re looking for PM me again thanks!

Thanks Grin! Now I m looking on YJA for big auction with 60+ beyblades to buy and resell hope I have some luck so I can restock very soon =]

are you bidding on plastic?
are you selling them cheap too?
i hope you win.. Smile
No bidding all is cheap.
PM me
hey there this is a newbey i am new in town but not to be stupid or anything
but can somebody tell me how to
buy a beyblade in this world. cause
i didn't understand anything.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:01 AM)dimodhead3378 Wrote: hey there this is a newbey i am new in town but not to be stupid or anything
but can somebody tell me how to
buy a beyblade in this world. cause
i didn't understand anything.

Do not revive old topics for unrelated questions. Obviously you send someone or some company the money, and they ship it to you. Paypal is almost always used.