[Selling]  Black Dragoon GT set, Dranzer GT, Thunder Pegasus and more.

(Oct. 29, 2017  3:59 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: bump

Your prices are a little on the high side I think mate. At least the advance dragoon gt set price is anyway.
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  3:59 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: bump

Your prices are a little on the high side I think mate. At least the advance dragoon gt set price is anyway.

Considering you haven't asked for any of the prices I am suprised you can come to this conclusion.
The eBay price is for the whole lot and not just the starter kit. 
And as always, if you dont want to buy them, feel free to (try) find it somewhere else.
(Oct. 31, 2017  1:24 AM)TheRobo1993 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Your prices are a little on the high side I think mate. At least the advance dragoon gt set price is anyway.

Considering you haven't asked for any of the prices I am suprised you can come to this conclusion.
The eBay price is for the whole lot and not just the starter kit. 
And as always, if you dont want to buy them, feel free to (try) find it somewhere else.

Actually it was stated in the listing title that it was dragoon gt set only. There wasn’t a mention of the other products whatsoever. And no need to be hostile, ur price was high so I was just suggesting that maybe u should put it down a bit.
Not being hostile just pointing out that you obviously didn't read much into it. It was "high"because it was the entire collection as mentioned and pictured.
TheRobo1993Not being hostile just pointing out that you obviously didn't read much into it. It was "high"because it was the entire collection as mentioned and pictured.

When I checked it was literally the dragoon gt advance black set. I'm telling u what I see dude but I don't want this to escalate any further and have pointless arguments over it, let's just leave it at that. Btw what is your price on the advance dragoon gt starter set anyway? I may wanna buy it in the future. Also your link for the pics don’t work.
Pictures embedded into the actual post. Hopefully I am not the only person that can see them still. Surajjoseph I have responded to you PM through email from my gmail.
My beyblade arrived today and it came just as shown in pictures from this seller so I highly recommend him, shipping was fast too.
(Nov. 03, 2017  4:11 AM)STAR_TREK_1990 Wrote: can i buy black dranzer plz???

Absolutely, send me a pm and I can get that sorted
I want your dragoon gt advanced starter set

I want your dragoon gt can you tell me cost of it and I also want a drawnzer gt tell price for the both
I Recived the stuff super fast , mr robo provided me with enough of pictures, details and even corresponded properly .
Gem of a person for real :)
Recommended seller !!
Can you send me the price for dragoon gt and drawnzer gt and dragoon g
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:56 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: I Recived the stuff super fast , mr robo provided me with enough of pictures, details and even corresponded properly .
Gem of a person for real Smile
Recommended seller !!

glad everything got there quickly.
Ok, I apparently have to put this on here because some people dont understand how buying and selling works, but if you contact me saying you will pay me $50 dollars for something I want considerably more for, but when it gets there you will pay and extrodinary amount for something that isnt worth it,  I will say no. I will continue to say no, no matter what ridiculous offer you procede to make about buying another blade. I will not send anything until payments have cleared through Paypal as it is a trusted service.

(edit)
I reserve the right to tell people to piss off when they make stupid offers
Hey, kindly advise on the prices for Dranzer and Driger V and G series?
Still got heaps of stuff left. Dont be afriad to pm offers. I am open to negotiations as long as they are ridiculous.