[Selling]  Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition Red Diablo Nemesis X:D Dragren Version New

(Jul. 26, 2019  5:51 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:14 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Alright. Why is it that my saying the same thing still doe not get to her?

All I was doing was explaining that the beyblade is worth as much as they are selling it for. Conversation Ends Here.

Also maybe you should realize that you’re probably a teen or adult talking to a kid.

Alright then. Ah! Now that makes so much more sense!

Have a nice day!
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:12 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:51 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: All I was doing was explaining that the beyblade is worth as much as they are selling it for. Conversation Ends Here.

Also maybe you should realize that you’re probably a teen or adult talking to a kid.

Alright then. Ah! Now that makes so much more sense!

Have a nice day!

I can’t tell if that was supposed to insult or not but have a nice day too.
There's no need to take it any farther than this. They can sell it at whatever price they want, it's only a matter of if someone will buy it.
If someone wants to buy it for $1,200 then so be it. If no one wants to buy it then so be it.
jade_juper, I'd also suggest you tone down with such rude and condescending comments please. Learn to keep the debate civil instead of always resorting to name calling and starting unnecessary drama. You are free to disagree with the pricing of something, but please be careful with how you word things and be more constructive.

Thank you.
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:13 AM)Mage Wrote: There's no need to take it any farther than this. They can sell it at whatever price they want, it's only a matter of if someone will buy it.
If someone wants to buy it for $1,200 then so be it. If no one wants to buy it then so be it.

I'm not taking it further as I'm not interested in buying it.

(Jul. 28, 2019  3:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: jade_juper, I'd also suggest you tone down with such rude and condescending comments please. Learn to keep the debate civil instead of always resorting to name calling and starting unnecessary drama. You are free to disagree with the pricing of something, but please be careful with how you word things and be more constructive.

Thank you.

I did that for reasons to be found in our debate. To sum it up, I am not interested in being accused of anything. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the price as I only said it is high. High is a relative term. 500$ for a pencil is high, but it is low for a car. I wouldn't have even commented if not for the debate sparked by UltimateMaster, but we have managed to put it behind her and are no longer going to continue to waste each others time.
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:04 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I have no interest in buying it but I think this is the most expensive dust collector beyblade I have ever seen. I could buy so many more useful things with that kind of money. I just warn you as some may even go so far so as to call you a scammer.
Electrum is not scamming, that is how much the Beyblade is worth. You guys should take your seller competition somewhere else.

I don't want to ruin your thread or anything but that's a very high price. Like there is next to no chance you'll get that amount unless someone is planning to scam you. It's a rare bey but I sold a similarly rare one (gold Diablo Nemesis) last year with the full legend set at like £250 altogether and even that took time to sell. It's up to you how much you value your product at and want to sell it for but as a fellow seller I just thought I'd let you know. 

Edit: Meant to tag the OP.
Just created a shipping discount for both US and international buyers.
starting bid is down to $600, place your bid before it ends!
(May. 22, 2022  5:14 PM)Yedrox Wrote: still having it?

Unfortunately it is written ''item currently unavailable'' in first post :-(