[Selling]  Beyblade Metal Fight Bb-10 selling Arena

Hello, I am selling my Bb-10 stadium from takara tomy with walls. 

My price ist 100 $ + shipping. 

See condition on pictures. I didn't use it so many times, since I got a second one. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/8TkAEaO
How much for wolborg Bering and odax triple extreme and for men can I have earth eagle and galaxy Pegasus w 105 f2f and Ray striker cs and gravity destroyer

And if your going to do it pm me
Bought a couple of Beyblades from him. Friendly seller with fast response times. Thanks a lot!
(May. 12, 2020  11:51 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: How much for duo Uranus?

70$ - got a whole bb-121 set to sell
(May. 14, 2020  8:32 AM)Retrograde Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  11:51 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: How much for duo Uranus?

70$ - got a whole bb-121 set to sell

how much for the whole bb-121 and whats the condition of it
(May. 14, 2020  8:14 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  8:32 AM)Retrograde Wrote: 70$ - got a whole bb-121 set to sell

how much for the whole bb-121 and whats the condition of it

Sorry for the late reply. 210$ I guess, I uploaded some pictures. Condition ist alright, the LRF tip is a bit worn and the MB Tip could get a polish, I probably do it myself in the next days. The rest is in good condition. If you are interested you can PM me.
wow that is a cheap Duo Uranus! Best of luck mate!
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:37 PM)Retrograde Wrote: Bump because of edits for arena

Your arena pictures don't have the images with your username! You know the beymarket rules. All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed.

Especially if you're asking for $120, we're going to insist you retake those pictures. We'll reopen the thread when you do.

Reopening thread.