Selling Beyblade Collection

My son is into the bursts now and hasn't touched these in years.  Thinking about selling, but don't know what's a reasonable price for the set.  I've also got an electric plate that still works that goes with that silver guy in the back row.  Thanks.  All of them are Takara Tomy. 
*Edit: Added a pic with my screen name.

[Image: IMG_3654_zps5f0kwqvw.jpg][Image: IMG_3655_zpshyvsxddl.jpg]
[Image: 064e6d84-6f4f-448d-bff8-42bc26235574_zps2mwdpree.jpg]
I’d be interested. Depending on location and selling price.
Just one word : WOW , your (son's) collection is just SO GOOD !! , I think you can sell each beyblade at the price range of 5-10$ , and the silver one with stadium ( whose name is Proto Nemesis ) can sell for 10-15 $ << I am not an EXPERT in telling prices >>
(Sep. 02, 2018  1:53 PM)kirbo Wrote: My son is into the bursts now and hasn't touched these in years.  Thinking about selling, but don't know what's a reasonable price for the set.  I've also got an electric plate that still works that goes with that silver guy in the back row.  Thanks.  All of them are Takara Tomy.

[Image: IMG_3654_zps5f0kwqvw.jpg][Image: IMG_3655_zpshyvsxddl.jpg]

I would say All 4d Beys each for USD 10-20
Metal Fury beys / Zero g For Like 6USD
Both Stadium and proto nemesis for USD 90
So US$100 for everything would be a fair price?
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:05 AM)kirbo Wrote: So US$100 for everything would be a fair price?

heck no, phantom Orion goes for about 24 dollars on its own, proto nemesis set goes for lik 100-200 alone, but if you wanna get rid of them, I would say sell them individually and a little lower of what they’re going for on amazon and ebay
Thanks for the heads up. I must have misread one of the poster's proto estimate. I'd like to sell it as a set, as I'm located in Taiwan. I'm guessing the shipping costs will be about $30-$50. It would be more cost effective to ship them all together. I'd be willing to go halves with the buyer on the shipping though. Would $150 plus 1/2 shipping be a good deal? Thanks for all your input.