Selling Beyblade Burst

Leo, would you be willing to sell Driger s by itself?
okay, ill just have to do luck of the draw. Do you sell just the random booster vol.4? I would like to order 5. Hopefully I will get Driger.
I could do that, but there's no telling when I can actually do it. Because all the stores near me are out of stock. I do have 2 full sets available though, lol. Also, if you have LINE, we can do chat, make this whole process a little faster. My username is gankoba
What is LINE? and this is for future reference, I'm still waiting to see if someone posts Driger only for sale. If not I will buy the random booster. It stinks that this won't come out in the US.

It's crazy, the random boosters are sold out everywhere. By the way, thanks Leo for being cool and doing this for other bladers.
(Oct. 31, 2016  9:56 AM)boltoms Wrote: What is LINE? and this is for future reference, I'm still waiting to see if someone posts Driger only for sale. If not I will buy the random booster. It stinks that this won't come out in the US.

It's crazy, the random boosters are sold out everywhere. By the way, thanks Leo for being cool and doing this for other bladers.

LINE is a sort of chatting service very popular in Japan.

I will send you a link by private message; it is not out of stock everywhere.
Hey Leo I have a question: How much will you be selling L2?
I sell everything ¥200 above retail including tax

So probably ¥1,800
How much is shipping for the B-33 stadium to U.S. zip 27360, thanks
(Dec. 16, 2016  3:49 AM)mleunc Wrote: How much is shipping for the B-33 stadium to U.S. zip 27360, thanks

I think you should discuss that in private messages
Hey guys, Leo Burst here. I've got a small deal for you today, if you're interested in RBV4, I have nicely priced bundles for sale.

3 Different RBV4 Bundles NIB - ¥4,000 each
All in the box, with QR code and stickers.
Do you still selling the gold god zillion zeus
Do you have a Driger from Burst? Or at least the top layer!
Carabiners - ¥1,500 for a set
Keychains - ¥1,500 for a set
Beyblade Case - ¥3,000[Image: IMG_3100.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3101.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3102.jpg]
Hey guys, just a notice. My phone seemingly died, and my LINE with it. If there's anything you need to tell me, please do so here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Just an update, I'll be getting the gold god bey whenever I get my tax refund. I've been low on money, but my next three checks should be quite large, as I've been working more hours
My line is back up Smile

I'm selling white Dragoon, if anyone is interested in buying them, they're ¥1,500 each
Also Gold Dragoon for ¥3,500

You can contact me on WBO, but it's easier if you contact me through the chat app, LINE. My username is gankoba
(Mar. 05, 2017  6:45 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: My line is back up :)

I'm selling white Dragoon, if anyone is interested in buying them, they're ¥1,500 each
Also Gold Dragoon for ¥3,500

You can contact me on WBO, but it's easier if you contact me through the chat app, LINE. My username is gankoba
Yeah I think I would be interested in the dragoon s(white). Do you still have some left?
PM sent, I think i might have messed up and sent two, if so, sorry