[Selling]  BeyFan's Selling Thread (Plastics, HMS, MFB) - Updated 15/6/19

Please, READ THIS POST IN ITS ENTIRETY before contacting me about items, especially the rules.
All my items are Takara/Hasbro/Sono Kong, I don't buy or sell imitation beyblades.
Beys are in mint condition, and stickers do have a layer of clear nail polish on them (had issues with them fading in the past).

Click on the images in order to see larger versions of each.

I am hoping to sell things off within the next 4 or so weeks here on WBO. Whatever I have left (hopefully next to nothing), I will end up throwing up on eBay.

The lists for the Beys are all top to bottom, left to right. I've yet to make lists for MFBs. Reason being, I don't remember the names of parts, I'd welcome help, but may take some time to get around to it myself.

NIB MFB:
Mint MFBs:

Mint HMS:

NIB Plastics:
Mint Plastics:

Accessories/Bey Stadiums:
I do have launchers, ripcords, tools (HMS/MFB). Buyers can request them with the beys they’re after for free. If you're not after beys, happy to sell launchers/ripcords/tools, just take into mind shipping costs when making offers for them.

BEYSTADIUMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.
Launchers:
Plastics:
HMS:
MFB:
Ripcords/Tools:

FOR SHIPPING COST REFERENCE:

Here is the link to the Australia Post postage calculator:
https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calc...y-times/#/

RULES:
- I accept payment through PayPal ONLY
- Offers must be done in PMs and preference is USD, questions can be posted here or sent via PM
- When sending an offer, ensure you've taken shipping costs into account, or tell me if your offer does not cover shipping costs.
- There are no prices, so make an offer first. PMs asking me for a price will be ignored.
- Since items are essentially "bid on", I will notify people of alternative offers I have received, if any (so if deals are wrapped up quickly, then no one else can "bid"). If "bidding" occurs, increments of $5 is acceptable (to beat someone else's "bid").
- I will only put items "on hold" for 3 days, and if the bey(s) you're after have other offers that have beaten yours, I'm likely to sell to the person who's stayed in contact
- I don't do trades, nor do I sell parts
- If I haven't replied to a PM in 2 days, send me another one
- I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITEMS LOST IN THE MAIL!!! You can pay extra for tracking, if this is a worry for you
- NO REFUNDS OR LOW BALLING. Those who low ball may be ignored completely
add a buying prefix [BUYING]
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:02 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: add a buying prefix [BUYING]

He has it...
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:10 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:02 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: add a buying prefix [BUYING]

He has it...
what? where? all it says is dragoon MS
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:30 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: what? where? all it says is dragoon MS

Try to read through the bulletin board.
If you go to BeyMarket place it says [BUYING] Dragoon MS
okay wow i should stop acting like i know everything
Try Ebay at the start of October a OZ dude was selling a mint version
(Oct. 18, 2010  7:18 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Try Ebay at the start of October a OZ dude was selling a mint version

OZ dude? What am I searching for then for this? Sorry to intrude.
(Oct. 18, 2010  7:18 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Try Ebay at the start of October a OZ dude was selling a mint version
Yeah, I think I know which one you are talking about. Unfortunately, I ended up missing out on it Unhappy

Would've been good to have of gotten it, pretty sure that the seller lived in the same state as me.
Selling a Dragoon MS, read the first post for details.
EDIT: I didn't know you were having a list to buy. I thought you were selling till the end of OP.
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:24 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: EDIT: I didn't know you were having a list to buy. I thought you were selling till the end of OP.
Well, guess that the headings I have in the OP aren't clear enough. Guess I'll make them bigger so things are more clear.
Updated the OP with the highest offer I've received for Dragoon MS.
Updated with better photos of DEMS and Dragoon MS. Also, took a photo of the Dragoon MS standing, just to show that there is still a lot of rubber left on the tip! I did this because a lot of people were saying that they wanted proof of there being a lot of rubber, lol.
dragoon ms is really worth
700 well i lucked out getting it
for 12 from my friend a while ago
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:20 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: dragoon ms is really worth
Are you saying that Dragoon MS is worth 700 dollars? If so, I don't think any beyblade is worth that much...
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:48 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:20 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: dragoon ms is really worth
Are you saying that Dragoon MS is worth 700 dollars? If so, I don't think any beyblade is worth that much...

Hah... he must have seen blahs weird dragoon msuv auction on ebay , at max they are for $150 , not more than that , sorry if i am off topic just wanted to clear the air
Just giving this a little bump. Also, I currently have received no offers for DEMS, so it is still up for grabs and will probably be quite cheap. As for Dragoon MS, PM me if you want to know what the highest offer currently is.
Added a list of plastic beyblades that I want to buy.
Now selling a MINT red Dragoon MS. If you make offers, you must have the money ready. Payment through PayPal ONLY and I don't accept credit cards. Want to sell my beys ASAP.