[Selling]  Bey Parts: Custom Parts for Beyblades | New HMS Beys |

Below is a selection of custom parts I have made.
If a part is out of stock I intend to get more in a timely manner.
For out of stock parts I may use Kickstarter where a larger minimum order quantity is required, I will link this in here.

NEW HMS BEYBLADES ON KICKSTARTER MARCH - APRIL 2021!
NEW HMS BEYLBADES ON MY WEBSITE

Where applicable I will post an eBay listing link or a product link to my website where you can buy.
UK postage £3.50.
Worldwide postage £11.50.

Parts Requests: Request a part

Plastic Generation: Custom Polished Stainless Steel Weight Disks - eBay link - £4.99 each
These are made from Stainless Steel and hand polished making them strong and attractive.
I have tried to photograph these as best as a can, these are very shiny as can be shown from the reflections!
Some photos include a comparison against an original weight disk and fitted to one of my Beyblades.

Plastic Generation: Custom Blade Bases [COMING SOON!]

Plastic Generation: Custom Spin Gears [COMING SOON!]

HMS Generation: Remastered Beyblades - website link - starting from £19.99 each

HMS Generation: Custom Steel Weight Disks - eBay link - £19.99 each

HMS Generation: Custom Running Cores

HMS Generation: Custom CWD Parts

HMS Generation: Custom Bit Protectors - eBay link - £3.99 each

HMS Generation: Custom Bit Protector Tools - eBay link - £4.99 each

Metal Fusion Saga: Custom Metal Wheels [COMING SOON!]

Metal Fusion Saga: Custom Clear Wheels [COMING SOON!]

Metal Fusion Saga: Custom Tracks [COMING SOON!]

Metal Fusion Saga: Custom Tips [COMING SOON!]

Last updated: 20th March 2021
Unless I'm missing something your prices are absolutely insane, for what you are asking for for a fake rc you could buy a real dragoon ms once you count shipping
Original post has been updated, small selection of Plastic generation attack rings and weight disks in stock, also small selection of HMS generation attack rings, weight disks and running cores in stock.

More to be added soon
Edit: What a terrible time for me to be broke Unhappy I was on the fence...
made an account specifically for this because i've been in the market for a full metal bey since beyblade originally came out.
i know it'll be a while until you get there, but i'd be most interested in full metal bey versions of Driger S, kid/master dragoon, dranzer f (change tip not required but could be interesting), a Dranzer V attack ring, and maybe if possibly hopefully somehow a Cyber Dragoon :o
i've never used the hms or any other "metal" beyblade. the less aggressive shapes lead to dull battles even though the heavier beys made for more endurance.
if at all possible and you ever get around to making full plastic gens out of metal, i'd be honored to throw my money at you xD

edit: was also thinking that maybe to down the recoil, the plastic spin gears could be used inside of the metal base/weight/attack ring. would also save some engineering time as i'm sure those gears are probably the hardest part. just a thought Smile

2nd edit: also due to the cost, i'd have to buy things over time unfortunately. still paying off my new pc and almost done that. hoping to have enough to blow a bunch on these before the season ends (golf course job)!
(Oct. 23, 2013  2:58 PM)Draodan Wrote: made an account specifically for this because i've been in the market for a full metal bey since beyblade originally came out.
i know it'll be a while until you get there, but i'd be most interested in full metal bey versions of Driger S, kid/master dragoon, dranzer f (change tip not required but could be interesting), a Dranzer V attack ring, and maybe if possibly hopefully somehow a Cyber Dragoon :o
i've never used the hms or any other "metal" beyblade. the less aggressive shapes lead to dull battles even though the heavier beys made for more endurance.
if at all possible and you ever get around to making full plastic gens out of metal, i'd be honored to throw my money at you xD

edit: was also thinking that maybe to down the recoil, the plastic spin gears could be used inside of the metal base/weight/attack ring. would also save some engineering time as i'm sure those gears are probably the hardest part. just a thought Smile

2nd edit: also due to the cost, i'd have to buy things over time unfortunately. still paying off my new pc and almost done that. hoping to have enough to blow a bunch on these before the season ends (golf course job)!

Thank you!

I'm actually currently building up some full metal plastic generation Beys which will be added to my for sales when completed, here's a sneak preview of them mostly built (Dragoon F, Dranzer F and Wolborg 2 on a Driger F Base) Once they're finished there shall be videos put up in my build thread about them giving better details and how they perform, etc. They've had a quick test and the Dranzer F works quite well with it's improved upper attack as well as looking good.

I've managed to come up with how to easily make spin gears in metal but some plastic spin gears such as bearing core will fit in my blade bases incase they need to be interchanged. Likewise most parts still share the same dimensions so an attack ring or weight disk will fit straight onto a plastic Bey.

I'll keep you updated Draodan on the progress.
I can't even begin to explain how amazed I am by the work you've done! Absolutely amazed! Grin
Can't wait to see them in action as well lol.
Will be keeping an eye on the threads for sure!
Draodan, check your messages Smile

Dragoon F, Dranzer F and Wolborg 2 attack ring on a Driger F blade base, custom made for an order and sat next to their plastic counterparts for a comparison. The respective parts will be properly photographed and added to the original post fairly soon.
Current Metal Fusion format of Wheels are now available with some examples on their way soon, fully compatible with existing metal and plastic parts, measured to the same sizes as original parts. Prices have been changed to suit lower costs of getting parts made.

December Sale now on - 20% off all orders. Get a full Plastic Generation Beyblade for £55.76 each, a HMS Format for £44.20 each, a Metal Wheel for £20 or a full Chromewheel for £20 before the end of 2013.
very cool man.

You are using 3D Printer?
I use laser cutting of flat parts, basic machining and welding as its simple but good quality
Dude, these are freaking AWESOME! I signed up for WBO just for these. I was way into beyblades back in like '03-'05. Went to the few tournaments they had in East Tennessee, and then just fell out of it. Anyways, I'm definitely going to want a Driger V2. Eventually some other Drigers. Maybe a Dragoon GT. Have you looked into maybe making Cyber Dragoon? Now THAT would look sick.
How are the clearances on the blades? Will I be able to have the parts powder coated and still be able to put them together?
-Ryan
Thank you. Here's a design sneak preview of Cyber Dragoon for those that have asked me lately:
The blade base ring can be locked or free spinning by tightening the M6 nut at the bottom.

I'll get to designing Driger V2 and Dragoon GT and let you know when they're done. Tolerance wise they are very accurate (to 0.1mm), powder coating is quite thin as far as I'm aware, the only issues would be that paint would make some of the holes a bit tighter or where the attack ring clips into spin gears would be a bit tighter, although I could easily make these bits looser to compensate if you wanted to get them powder coated.
I definitely will be ready to buy the Driger V2, but since christmas is right around the corner, hold off on the Dragoon GT. My wife would kill me if I bought 2 metal beyblades for myself. haha.

EDIT* Oh yeah, the cyber dragoon looks amazing man. You've definitely got some talent.
Check your PM's, I've sent you a message about Driger V2. Let her play with them, it lets me off the hook, lol.

Thank you Smile I'm getting the designs refined now I've made a selection of them.
Done an update and included pictures where they had been missing.

Added some more items like Weight Disks, Dragoon GT Attack Ring and added a Whiger based Chromehweel
can you design a ZERO G Dragonis wheel?
You haven't responded to my email yet haha, about a master dranzer thing Wink
Can you make Zero-G versions of MFB stuff? Like Earth, Rock, Poison?
Whilst waiting for my CNC machine to arrive I am experimenting with details of parts for all three formats, so MFB wheels are going to be a strong likelihood with detail as small as 0.5mm on some parts. Including a redesign of my Whiger chrome wheel, Earth, Rock and Poison should be no hassle Smile
You know I am looking forward to Whiger, hah.
Yo im new here and i was wanting a weight disk for my dragoon A89 which would you recommend for me. Thanks
Are you still selling I'm looking to get wd survive and a couple others.
(Oct. 08, 2013  12:29 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Please Read

Through a decision to change how I want my parts made, from getting laser cut parts to soon being able to CNC mill parts myself, I am having a pre CNC Clearout sale.

I'm sorting through parts I've had made (No MFB parts unfortunately) and am offering them at cheaper prices than before as they are now older parts which will be replaced with nicer looking CNC parts.

-I live in the UK
-Payment via Paypal
-Postage is included in the price, see note below for worldwide postage
-I will happily post worldwide, just add an extra £1 to the price to cover the extra postage cost
-Multibuys will get a discount due to cheaper postage cost
-I'll reply as soon as I can, however I work during UK daytime
-Some parts such as HMS weight discs are not fully assembled / finished, they will be finished when bought

Weight Disks
I have a total of 50 assorted weight disks for sale to suit Plastic Generation and HMS format, these are slightly heavier than standard due to being made of tough Stainless Steel. £5 per weight disk Close ups of each type of weight disk:

3D Printed Bearing Running Cores
A while back I had 25 Bearing Cores 3D printed in black ABS plastic so are for sale. They do the same job as a normal bearing core however the plastic finish is not the smoothest compared to injection moulding - a bit furry in places. They are fitted with a quality ball bearing top and bottom and a stainless steel shaft as shown per the assembled core. £10 per bearing core

Thank you fro looking and from June '14 I will start adding my collection of CNC milled parts Grin

Sorry I'm new to this site. So are you still selling the weight disk I'm Interested in a few of them.
He hasn't been on since late 2014.
Original post has been updated with what I have available currently.