[Selling]  Beat kukulkan & dranzer f

Selling beat kukulkan and dranzer f burst ver 
Mint condition . Shipping will be extra as per the buyer's location 
Pm for details
Please post pictures of said items and a piece of paper with your WBO Name on it.
Hey @[Snidmist] , I know the prices already, But to help(you might me knowing),
Upload the pics to Imgur with your username written on a piece of paper.
Then use this syntax to embed pics in your post.
[img]linkhere[/img]
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hey @[Snidmist] , I know the prices already, But to help(you might me knowing),
Upload the pics to Imgur with your username written on a piece of paper.
Then use this syntax to embed pics in your post.
[img]linkhere[/img]

Dranzer F Burst Ver. is Sold Out. I bought it from him.
Please deliver the package to the house 47220 area
At Indianapolis, Indiana 5650 Crittenden Avenue
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:50 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Please deliver the package to the house 47220 area

PM that stuff to him. Don't go around sharing your address with everyone.
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:50 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Please deliver the package to the house 47220 area
@[ThePheonix] is right. You should never share this type of personal information on a public forum. It's for your own safety. 
I suggest you edit your post to "Deleted"

Don't share your personal information in publicily. Pm him to send address and all. Edit your Reply.
(Apr. 10, 2018  12:23 AM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:50 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Please deliver the package to...

Don't share your personal information in publicily. Pm him to send address and all. Edit your Reply.

Should we delete that post just in case? That is not good to have his personal info and house address on here lol
Um guys(or gals)... Don't quote him(or her) because now, Even if he(or she) marks it as deleted it will still stay on your reply... So edit your reply first
Both the beys are sold out .

Lite boi don't do this someone can come into your house
What is the price of Beat Kukulcan and Dranzer F?
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:42 PM)Skye Goss Wrote: What is the price of Beat Kukulcan and Dranzer F?

They are sold
(Mar. 22, 2018  7:26 AM)Snidmist Wrote: Selling beat kukulkan and dranzer f burst ver 
Pm for details

Can I have one
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:37 PM)hbr1206 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  7:26 AM)Snidmist Wrote: Selling beat kukulkan and dranzer f burst ver 
Pm for details

Can I have one

read the post above your post.
So, are you going to delete that address that’s been thrown in everyone’s replies?
@[Mage] will you mind Cleaning up this thread, all that address stuff and finally Closing it?