[Selling]  Anyone wanting to buy a Torch/Flame Pegasus?

I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably pretty in in eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the very itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

(Mar. 04, 2018  8:46 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably post it on eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the bey itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

(Mar. 04, 2018  8:46 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably pretty in in eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the very itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

(Mar. 04, 2018  8:46 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably post it on eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the bey itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

I fixed some spelling errors from the 1st thread in the 2nd thread.
(Mar. 04, 2018  8:46 AM)Balake'_Bl8dur Wrote: I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably pretty in in eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the very itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

(Mar. 04, 2018  8:46 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: I have Torch/Flame Pegasus from the plastic generation, but I'm not really a fan of the old plastic gen beys, pretty much only MFB, and so I'm thinking I'll probably pretty in in eBay, and maybe my Gaia Dragoon as well. Dragon comes with the very itself, and it's launcher. Torch Pegasus comes by itself, not with the package or launcher. I do know as much that the lowest price you can find for Torch Pegasus is about $65-$80.

Torch Pegasus nib is like $50-60 so I assume the out of box one is much less. Someone was selling it on its own for like $20-25 I think.
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:59 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Torch Pegasus nib is like $50-60 so I assume the out of box one is much less. Someone was selling it on its own for like $20-25 I think.

There wasn't a Torch Pegasus for $50, only $65 was the lowest, both on eBay and Amazon, but that was for new. I wasn't saying I would make someone pay the same price if I only just have the bey, and not the launcher (though you can launch torch Pegasus through a slot in the side of it with a ripcord). I would probably post it on eBay with a staring staring bid of $10, or something close to that.

(Mar. 04, 2018  7:41 PM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:59 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Torch Pegasus nib is like $50-60 so I assume the out of box one is much less. Someone was selling it on its own for like $20-25 I think.

There wasn't a Torch Pegasus for $50, only $65 was the lowest, both on eBay and Amazon, but that was for new. I wasn't saying I would make someone pay the same price if I only just have the bey, and not the launcher (though you can launch torch Pegasus through a slot in the side of it with a ripcord). I would probably post it on eBay with a staring staring bid of $10, or something close to that.

*Starting bid
Don't forget to add a picture with your username in it!
(Mar. 04, 2018  8:11 PM)Mage Wrote: Don't forget to add a picture with your username in it!

Sorry, but I don't have to, concerning I'm not even selling the item yet, just thinking about selling it, and letting people know so that they'll be aware if I DO post the beyblades. And, 1 other thing, not being rude, but, why do you keep correcting people like you are the boss of everyone? I also don't think there is a reason to put an exclamation mark at the end of your thread.
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:41 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  8:11 PM)Mage Wrote: Don't forget to add a picture with your username in it!

Sorry, but I don't have to, concerning I'm not even selling the item yet, just thinking about selling it, and letting people know so that they'll be aware if I DO post the beyblades. And, 1 other thing, not being rude, but, why do you keep correcting people like you are the boss of everyone? I also don't think there is a reason to put an exclamation mark at the end of your thread.

Ah sry, I misunderstood. I put the exclamation mark to try to give a take of playfulness(which tbh could've been better executed on my part). I'm not trying to act like a boss or someone who's higher than everyone, just trying to remind people of the regulations. I know that you were mostly just asking for a price range but just in case I posted that as a little reminder. I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive or complacent but please understand that I do in with good intent.
I might be interested in buying that off you, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to pay too much for it. Though I do have a NIB airsoft CO2 pistol that I'd be willing to trade, if you're interested.