[Selling]  50% OFF ALL BEYS IN MY STORE-HUNDREDS OF PLASTIC AND METAL FIGHT ITEMS

Hi guys,

I'm running a huge 50% off clearance sale on my ebay store Origin Toy Market till the 24th of August 11:30AEST.

Prices as low as $5AUD! Please share this around if you can.

Hundreds of plastic gen and metal fight beys and gear as well as some HMS bey too.

I ship to most countries that eBay will send to and have automatic combined shipping set up.

If you any questions please let me know.

Many thanks,

INFINITYDRANZER-Origin Toy Market

[Image: PXL-20220818-014700452.jpg]
Are there anything you are looking for?
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: Are there anything you are looking for?

Anything HMS really but can't really afford it haha
(Aug. 18, 2022  11:39 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: Are there anything you are looking for?

Anything HMS really but can't really afford it haha

I got parts of a draicel ms
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  11:39 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Anything HMS really but can't really afford it haha

I got parts of a draicel ms

Draciel MS is one of the cheapest HMS blades alongside Gaia Dragoon MS in today’s HMS market. With that said, it would be cheaper for the OP to purchase a Draciel MS NIB than it would be for him to purchase used parts from you due to the shipping fees that would ensue (Shipping from the United States to Australia and vice versa isn’t cheap).
(Aug. 18, 2022  8:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got parts of a draicel ms

Draciel MS is one of the cheapest HMS blades alongside Gaia Dragoon MS in today’s HMS market. With that said, it would be cheaper for the OP to purchase a Draciel MS NIB than it would be for him to purchase used parts from you due to the shipping fees that would ensue (Shipping from the United States to Australia and vice versa isn’t cheap).
Yeah. I am trying to find a dranzer Ms for 100 dollars used
Oh, I've been buying from you for ages, sup (you might know me as the guy who keeps buying roller defensers). Thanks for always being good to me, fast to ship and safely packaging stuff. You're a lifesaver sometimes Smile