[Selangor,malaysia]anyone here

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:24 PM)KyleL-Drago456 Wrote: thanks
I see that this topic is viewed by 971 members,for the malaysia members,show yourself here,make this thread alive !!!!
ben:im going to KK soon if you want any bey's at a cheap price tell me I might be able to help you

sure..if you can help me to find plastic..tell me about it...thanks...
yeeaah..make this thread alive guys...
hi guys..for those who are in Malaysia..check mt shop http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Benjohadi-Plastic-Shop
if you are interested in plastic beyblades..the postage wont be much for malaysian...
Where are you malaysians?????
Anybody selling dragoon ms here?
i heard that there is tourney held in malaysia..in mid valley..isnt it?
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:45 AM)fireatwill96 Wrote: Hi everyone!!
i have a question... does MY toys r us sell takara tomy meteo l drago?? or can you tell me where they sell it
i think they r goin to sell it in MY around april or later
I'm in SELANGOR too! My WBBA ID : M0761 HIIII!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblade-M...5425299188 offical facebook page for the group that holds tournament in malaysia.
I hope metal fight beyblade explosion toys will reach malaysia sooner or later...expecially in mid valley....
I coudn't wait for more longer....
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:00 PM)B1baduz7 Wrote: I hope metal fight beyblade explosion toys will reach malaysia sooner or later...expecially in mid valley....

iSetan KLCC has some, or at one store I seen have unicornio.
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:25 AM)BeyHern Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:00 PM)B1baduz7 Wrote: I hope metal fight beyblade explosion toys will reach malaysia sooner or later...expecially in mid valley....

iSetan KLCC has some, or at one store I seen have unicornio.
Really ? Are u sure they sell ray unicorno ? i love that bey design so much !!
hmm...where can i find plastic beyblade in semenanjung malaysia?is it stiil available?
I'm from Malaysia too, nice to meet you guys.
I'm already in a team, so don't invite me. XP
Hey,I am also from malaysia. I stay in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. Yeah it will be good to form a team and I am looking for beyblade accessories and want to buy one. Anyone know where to buy beyblade accessories nearby please tell. I already have a beyblade which is burn phoenix and I bought it at carrefour and it is original from takara tomy.
Wool I'm in selangor too I'm with whatzzer team.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:13 AM)fess66 Wrote: maybe it is about to change. Litt Tak, the people who bring in Takara Tomy have started an ongoing promotion with 20% off all their products and a chance to join the WBBA Fan Club locally.

Also, there is an Open Competition at Isetan KLCC scheduled for Sunday 5th September 2:30 pm (but pre-registration via purchase of any BB product is required)

Hopefully by the end of this campaign there would be more of an interest in BB

erm, what floor of KLCC? and what is BB product???
Where does Whatzzer live and which part of selangor do you live?
I'm going to tournament sale tomorrow
Check out the first WBO tournament in Malaysia.Bey or May?Hosted by me and benjohadi
Is there any tournaments in Peninsular Malaysia or Selangor?If no we can make a tournament in a park or somewhere?
Hi , anyone has a Dranzer S for sale here?
Hi I am from malaysia from Sg Buloh can someone please tell me where can i buy beyblade which is near Sg.Buloh.Reply this post please.Thank You.
Please send me a beyblade only don t care any beyblade.If you have a spare pointer please send me Price.Thank you>Crying

Please ANYONE
I am from PJ. Smile Currently want to buy some beyblade 4D and Zero G.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:13 AM)fess66 Wrote: maybe it is about to change. Litt Tak, the people who bring in Takara Tomy have started an ongoing promotion with 20% off all their products and a chance to join the WBBA Fan Club locally.

Also, there is an Open Competition at Isetan KLCC scheduled for Sunday 5th September 2:30 pm (but pre-registration via purchase of any BB product is required)

Hopefully by the end of this campaign there would be more of an interest in BB

Is this true about the competition thing?
And what do you mean "pre-registration via purchase of any BB product is required"???