[Seattle, Washington] and west side beybladers?

(Jan. 18, 2022  5:06 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2022  3:52 PM)Akajumo Wrote: Hey guys. New to beyblades here. Haven't decided if I'll be going to the tournaments on the 29th, though it does sound like a lot of fun. It's a little far from me being in Lake City. Do the Seattle people mostly talk on this forum? Was also wondering if you guys needed help finding a more permanent venue. Thanks!

Yes, This is the main thread for WA and is mostly people from Seattle. It would be cool to find a permanent venue but it must be a public place such as a park, business, or convention/event center, etc.

Yeah I can try and help y'all find a business or event center to run stuff regularly. Would be cool to have a consistent monthly tournament.
Looks like I'll be coming out to the tournaments on the 29th. Excited to meet everyone! 😎😎😎👊😎👊😎👊😎👊👊👊
(Jan. 22, 2022  10:57 PM)Akajumo Wrote: Looks like I'll be coming out to the tournaments on the 29th. Excited to meet everyone! 😎😎😎👊😎👊😎👊😎👊👊👊

Nice, I hope we get to battle each other. If you have Any Questions about the Tournament or any Concerns it's okay to PM Me or Zektor. I hope I'll get to see you at the Event and Potentially some other events too!
Dude congrats I heard you are judging in a Seattle tournament
Was super nice meeting everyone! I'm excited to get some more beys and mess around with combos, although I'll always have a sweet spot for stock Longinus lol. Hope to see you guys at the next one!
Does anyone know if full potential mobius is better then drift?
(Feb. 01, 2022  9:19 PM)Hpyher Wrote: Does anyone know if full potential mobius is better then drift?

Drift is usually better bc its shorter and does not tip over like mobius. but mobius can beat drift and vice versa.
(Feb. 01, 2022  9:19 PM)Hpyher Wrote: Does anyone know if full potential mobius is better then drift?
By “full potential” I think you mean when mobius is worn down as much as it can be without being illegal

In opposite spin an awakened mobius with the right setup can beat anything, but against drift it’s really a toss up. Drift is shorter so if mobius tips over to soon then drift wins. But if mobius stays upright then mobius should win. 

In same spin it’s also a toss up because mobius could knock drift out of control and it stalls for a long time with decent enough stamina to OS it, but mobius could also knock itself out and if the drift user has a setup that makes drift more controllable I’d say drift. 

So with drift vs awakened mobius it’s a toss up in both spins. And in general I prefer awakened mobius (I just awakened mine), but drift is just as versatile working as an equalizer, stamina type, and even unpredictable KO attacker with LAD on things like guilty.
Hello everybody. Here is the tournament schedule (subject to change) for the PNW. The dates and locations could change but I am hoping this info will help anyone who is planning to attend an event in the spring/summer. Also we can always schedule an additional event to try out new formats. If you have any ideas or requests feel free to pm me.

March 5th:                     Burst, Tukwila, WA

April 2nd:                       Burst, Beaverton, OR

April 16/23rd TBD:  Metal, Tukwila, WA

May 7th:                        Burst, Seattle, WA

June 4th:                       Burst, Beaverton, OR

July:                              TBD

August 6th:                   Burst, Location TBD
Getting Back into blading after 3 years
(Feb. 18, 2022  3:09 AM)glidingbaby Wrote: Getting Back into blading after 3 years

I used to have god valkyrie and odin.
now I just bought a baseline set.
Its King Helios and Super Hyperion
(Feb. 17, 2022  2:53 AM)Zektor Wrote: Hello everybody. Here is the tournament schedule (subject to change) for the PNW. The dates and locations could change but I am hoping this info will help anyone who is planning to attend an event in the spring/summer. Also we can always schedule an additional event to try out new formats. If you have any ideas or requests feel free to pm me.

March 5th:                     Burst, Tukwila, WA

April 2nd:                       Burst, Beaverton, OR

May 7th:                        Burst, Seattle, WA

June 4th:                       Burst, Beaverton, OR

July:                              TBD

August 6th:                   Burst, Location TBD

Yes I’m still alive I’m just drifting around while I’m on Vacation. Anyways I think I might be able to make it on May 7th and I really like this list and how it is set up so that people can plan ahead of time and decide what events they’d be interested in which is Plus Ultra! Lol but anyways I’m excited to see the upcoming events and maybe Referee in some Matches since I now have a device for it. Thanks Zektor and I’m hoping to join some of these events. (Insert awkward Deku Smile)
(Feb. 25, 2022  4:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  2:53 AM)Zektor Wrote: Hello everybody. Here is the tournament schedule (subject to change) for the PNW. The dates and locations could change but I am hoping this info will help anyone who is planning to attend an event in the spring/summer. Also we can always schedule an additional event to try out new formats. If you have any ideas or requests feel free to pm me.

March 5th:                        Burst, Tukwila, WA

April 2nd:                         Burst, Beaverton, OR

May 7th:                          Burst, Seattle, WA

June 4th:                         Burst, Beaverton, OR

July:                                    TBD

August 6th:                     Burst, Location TBD

Yes I’m still alive I’m just drifting around while I’m on Vacation. Anyways I think I might be able to make it on May 7th and I really like this list and how it is set up so that people can plan ahead of time and decide what events they’d be interested in which is Plus Ultra! Lol but anyways I’m excited to see the upcoming events and maybe Referee in some Matches since I now have a device for it. Thanks Zektor and I’m hoping to join some of these events. (Insert awkward Deku Smile)

Nice! I wish I could host more events all over the PNW. If you or anyone else in the state takes the organizer quiz I could help co-host to supply equipment and such. I'm hoping this year we will see our beyblade scene in Washington grow, with more new players and organizers.
(Feb. 25, 2022  4:39 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  4:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yes I’m still alive I’m just drifting around while I’m on Vacation. Anyways I think I might be able to make it on May 7th and I really like this list and how it is set up so that people can plan ahead of time and decide what events they’d be interested in which is Plus Ultra! Lol but anyways I’m excited to see the upcoming events and maybe Referee in some Matches since I now have a device for it. Thanks Zektor and I’m hoping to join some of these events. (Insert awkward Deku Smile)

Nice! I wish I could host more events all over the PNW. If you or anyone else in the state takes the organizer quiz I could help co-host to supply equipment and such. I'm hoping this year we will see our beyblade scene in Washington grow, with more new players and organizers.
I’m planning on taking the Quiz very soon and hosting some Hasbro Exclusive Tournament for people who don’t have access or don’t want to buy Takara Tomy Beys maybe around Summer Time or the Hotter Days since it is very cold lately 🥶. I’m excited to take the Quiz pretty soon and hoping I’ll be able to pass and host some Hasbro Tournaments with Zektor If he’d like to.
Anyone want to meet up in tukwila for a beyblade battle maybe yeah.
Congrats UnseenBurst for passing the organizer quiz and interview.
If anyone's intrested I might be hosting a Hasbro Exclusive Tournament soon. If you are just drop by so we can have some fun.
Congrats Plot Armor for passing the organizer quiz and interview.
(Apr. 10, 2022  12:24 AM)Zektor Wrote: Congrats Plot Armor for passing the organizer quiz and interview.

Plot Armor passed too? Man, that's three Organizers from the Washington Community. Remember when there were literally no people hosting? Now we have 3 People that can host tournaments. Our community is really growing! Anyways, Congrats Plot Armor and our Seattle Community is just growing!
Sorry everyone! There will be a brief hiatus for me hosting events. Due to several factors I have pushed back the previously scheduled Seattle May 7th event to a new date. The next event I'm hosting will be on May 28th in Seattle or Tukwila. Sorry again. I will set the event cap to 30 so hopefully we can come back strong.
If you all are nearby and are interested in participating in another Washington Tournament, I've just proposed and got approved my Takara Tomy Standard Event in Slingshock Stadiums! I'm hoping for the Seattle Community to come together to have lots of fun for a Day of Beys so if you have some free time and are nearby, come have some fun at the Event!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Slingsh...rf--104293. I hope I can see some familiar faces there!
I'm planning on proposing a Limited Tournament in November, I'm curious to know how many people would actually try going to this Tournament because I know a lot of people nowadays don't have old Classic Beys. Just a BTW: Just because you use a Hasbro Classic Combo doesn't mean you immediately are going to lose since back then Hasbro Beys were actually pretty good. Heck, I'm probably going in with a Classic Bey. Anyways, I'm curious to know how many of you are interested by this.
Are there any MFL happening soon in the area.
I live nearby, like a 30 min ride, but I only use metal fight.