Seaborg combo

Seaborg 2 AR
8 Heavy Weight Disk
Metal Change (Driger S?)
I find this good with catapult shot in a Hasbro stadium.
Opinions please
with hmc and 10 heavy it whould be ok not grate but ok at smash and it will have some endurance But it will recoil badly so its not very good
ok thanks 4 your input
Is seaborg 1s attackring better
Seaborg 1 AR in right spin is a high recoil smash attacker thats pretty effective. Seaborg 2 is worse.
Seaborg 2's AR has some bad smash in left spin, Seaborg 1 not so much.
Hmmmm. What exactly are you trying to do with this combo? There are quite a few ways you could change this. For a smash attacker, you could use Seaborg 2 AR, 10 Wide, Left SG, and Dragoon Storm Base. Should say that it will work much better against other left spin beyblades than it will against right spin blades. BTW, Hasbro stadiums aren't too great, you should get a takara stadium.
Consider usage of Upper Dragon or something similar. Similar attack reach, but overall better.
How about this
Seaborg 2 AR
10 Wide WD
Neo Left with HMC
Dragoon S BB
@ Pichuscute I used a Hasbro stadium cause if you launnch @ the pockets wall it rebounds into the middle of the arena. I just ordered the MFB balance stadium from the intoy
(Dec. 30, 2008  5:27 PM)draciel09 Wrote: How about this
Seaborg 2 AR
10 Wide WD
Neo Left with HMC
Dragoon S BB
@ Pichuscute I used a Hasbro stadium cause if you launnch @ the pockets wall it rebounds into the middle of the arena. I just ordered the MFB balance stadium from the intoy

Hmmmm, that would work, but I'd probably just use a regular left spin SG instead, smash doesn't need to be heavy, it slows it down. Also, by launching that way, you losing lots of spin. Try using the sliding shoot instead (look it up on the wiki if you don't know what it is). Its good that you ordered the MFB attack stadium, though, you'll be amazed.