Scythe Cancer E230WD- Scythe Hasbro is decent??

We all hate Hasbro, right? well, Scythe is extremely thin, but whn I saw E230, i thought "If E230 is circular, it'll handle a lot!" Enough with the monolouge, here are the tests:
WAIT! Heres what I used: BB-10 Attack Stadium, 3 Seg-Launcher Grip, TT String launcher. Now read that. v
VS STAMINA
Now onto Attack tests:
VS ATTACK
VS BALANCE
Fluke? Lucky shot? I think someone else should test this also... I don't understand.
I Cant Really Read The Results Can You Edit This?
*Facepalm* Sure, but im new to this whole "Spoiler" thing.
(Oct. 06, 2012  5:23 AM)PwnageDerp Wrote: *Facepalm* Sure, but im new to this whole "Spoiler" thing.

Ok,Why did You Facepalm? And You didn't Have to Put A Spoiler

I Meant Like This

Scythe Cancer:11 Wins
Hell Pegasis:9 Wins
I think its lucky.E230 can nullify attacks but too such an extent,I don't think so. Please test against the top tiers.
I dont have any other top tier parts... Meh, i feel discouraged now... im gonna request this thread to be closed. =B
I don't mean to flame when you already said that you want it closed but I want some of my conclusions to be stated sorry if they offend you in any way possible.

1. You didn't test against Top Tier Stamina Types and I don't know how it could beat those not even being a full stamina set (meaning E230)
2. How it beat attack types, I honestly think that your Flash is Worn or Your not so great with attack types maybe both no offense intended, it's E230 doing all the work and there would be better options to make this a full defense type. (Benchmark needed)
3. Maybe some of your tests could have been contributed to the Hasbro Scythe Testing thread instead of here? I know many people would appreciatie it Grin .
Alright, thanks for the insightful (good) comment. Now, can someone close this?