Scythe Bull GB145CS

I've been playing with Sythe for a few days and I think this is an alright combo.

Scythe Bull GB145CS.9 usind Sythe Kronoses PC Frame. Free Spin mode

Materials
BB-10 Attack type stadium
Grip and BPC
BeyLauncher LR
BeyLauncher

Rules
100% shot unless stated
Banked for Attack types.
Most stamina bey shot first
L-Drago always Upper mode

Stamina

Scythe Bull GB145CS VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD(Boost)
Scythe Bull GB145CS: 20/20 all OS
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 0/20
Scythe Bull: 100% Win Rate

Scythe Bull GB145CS VS Burn Kerbecs 85WD
Scythe Bull GB145CS:18/20 All OS 3 KO
Burn Kerbecs 85WD: 2/20 all OS
Scythe Bull: 90% win rate

Attack
Note: For L-Drago I used the BL LR, thus I had to use the other BL which launches relitivly good. Not as good as a nowmal BeyLauncher right spin, and diffenetly less than the LR.

Lightning L-Drago BD145RF VS Scythe Bull GB145CS
Both Launched with BeyLauncher LR
Lightning L-Drago: 15/20
Scythe Bull: 5/20
Scythe Bull: 25% win rate.

Lightning L-Drago BD145RF VS Scythe Bull GB145CS
BeyLauncher weak
Lightning L-Drago: 7/20
Scythe Bull: 13/20
Scythe Bull: 65% win rate

Lightning L-Drago 85RF VS Scythe Bull GB145CS[/b]
Both BeyLauncherLR
Lightning L-Drago; 12/20
Scythe Bull GB145CS: 8/20
[b]Scythe Bull: 40% Win rate

Lightning L-Drago 85RF VS Scyth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago :4/20
Scythe Bull: 16/20
Scythe Bull: 80% win rate
O yeah. Wan't Proof? just ask. I can record in HD on a Camcorder
Very generic combo, indeed. I think: MF Scythe Kronos GB145MB [Stamina Mode] will do much better.

Other than that, no discoveration, but it did excel against BD145WD.
Proof Please!
BBS where did you hear that Scythe Kronos GB145MB was good?

@Big0bangpegasus This combo is so generic you should just use scythe discussion. Plus it works better with BD145.
I do Know that ,but enable to use it agains Lightning L-DragO BD145RF.

Also BeyBladestation your kinda of wrong. you see Scythe is not that Heavy compared to other defence wheels and MB is only in a tier level when on a heavy bey example. MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MB, and Xiiao Freaks MF-H Basalt Bull GB145MB. Since the bey Scythe Bull GB145CS is'nt so heavy if it were MF-H Scythe Bull GB145MB it could wasily be KO'd by MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF.

Also I see how this can be better if I added MF-H

Nothing to special for this combo.
Didn't this thread get closed???
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:59 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Didn't this thread get closed???

It got closed because it was a duplicate thread created exactly at the same time ... You could have checked the time in both opening posts instead of now posting twice just to ask this off-topic question.
First I will say that you are using the combo Bluezee made completely wrong. It is LLDBD145LRF not RF. Secondly, you have to be doing something wrong because LLD tosses this combo along with the BD145 variant out of the stadium easily even with weak launching. Please post a video showing your launching and battles with this combo vs. LLD. This has been a constant issue with users claiming their combo can beat it when they really just can't use attackers properly.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:48 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: First I will say that you are using the combo Bluezee made completely wrong. It is LLDBD145LRF not RF.

Hm, doesn't even Dan use RF and find that it is basically just as good ?
Yes, I think that's right.

Rusty, how would you know? I explained a lot of times why, I think he can test if he wants.
Yeah and your reason is not the best , people have given you reasons why it wont be that good. Anyway lets not get off topic so leave it at this.

Scythe Bull GB145CS VS Pegasis 85RF
Standard procedure
Scythe wins 7
Pegasis wins 8

BD145 helps this combo a lot to stop Low track attack combos.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:48 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: First I will say that you are using the combo Bluezee made completely wrong. It is LLDBD145LRF not RF. Secondly, you have to be doing something wrong because LLD tosses this combo along with the BD145 variant out of the stadium easily even with weak launching. Please post a video showing your launching and battles with this combo vs. LLD. This has been a constant issue with users claiming their combo can beat it when they really just can't use attackers properly.

Have you even tried it? It would be really convenient if you've tested that attack combo vs this specific defense combo randomly on a whim. Also, it's just an attack type. It's not really hard to control, at least not harder than say, another attack type. Actually, it's probably easier to control this one because BD145 is heavier than the other tracks used for attack types.

Posts like this discourage members from posting their combos.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:48 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: First I will say that you are using the combo Bluezee made completely wrong. It is LLDBD145LRF not RF.

Hm, doesn't even Dan use RF and find that it is basically just as good ?

Yet don't we already know that Dan has been using RF forever? That is what he started out with. In fact, I do not believe anyone uses it with RF better than he does. Bluezee uses LRF for a reason. RF just does not always cut it for him and others and LLDBD145LRF is just way more aggressive than LLDBD145RF. That is a known fact. I am pretty sure he would use LRF if he had a functional one considering he knows how well it does and how it gets better results.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:03 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:48 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: First I will say that you are using the combo Bluezee made completely wrong. It is LLDBD145LRF not RF. Secondly, you have to be doing something wrong because LLD tosses this combo along with the BD145 variant out of the stadium easily even with weak launching. Please post a video showing your launching and battles with this combo vs. LLD. This has been a constant issue with users claiming their combo can beat it when they really just can't use attackers properly.

Have you even tried it? It would be really convenient if you've tested that attack combo vs this specific defense combo randomly on a whim. Also, it's just an attack type. It's not really hard to control, at least not harder than say, another attack type. Actually, it's probably easier to control this one because BD145 is heavier than the other tracks used for attack types.

Posts like this discourage members from posting their combos.

Yeah I have tried this which is how I know this does not work and something is wrong. Lightning hits this head on and its game over from there. I am not saying it is hard to control. The difficulty comes in knowing how to use itcorrectly. Many people have the issue of not using it the right way which is annoying because I see how Bluezee uses it so carping well and Dan does as well and yet there are so many people who can't use it right at all. Everything I post is for a reason and I don't post blindly.

It is unfortunate but posts like what I made are indeed what this forum needs because too many people are too busy trying to be "friendly" or "conservative" yet they are only doing the other members a disservice by allowing them to believe that their combo is doing well when in reality, it is not.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:13 AM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: yet they are only doing the other members a disservice by allowing them to believe that their combo is doing well when in reality, it is not.

that's the same as when you guys make the combo out to be better than it is. Don't get me wrong, it is a great combo, but it doesn't beat everything

This guy's combo isn't so bad. Also, why argue with semantics. If you can control this beyblade then why wouldn't you be able to use it properly if it beats damn near everything?

Saying that only two people can use it properly, and the whole rest of the community can't is not a very good position.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:25 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:13 AM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: yet they are only doing the other members a disservice by allowing them to believe that their combo is doing well when in reality, it is not.

that's the same as when you guys make the combo out to be better than it is. Don't get me wrong, it is a great combo, but it doesn't beat everything...

I get what you are saying, yet it beats the VAST majority by a long shot and practially dominates the top-tier list right now. In fact, the only thing that actually messes with it at times and that has a rather decent chance at stopping it (depending on the user the results might be lower) is Basalt BD145CS and MAYBE Basalt 85RS but I have seen that get slaughtered plenty of times.

Also, it may not be a good position but look around. Have you noticed how many times people had to be corrected about combos, more specifically LLDBD145LRF, not only in terms of part clarification and shooting techniques? There were so many "counters" yet none but maybe two worked. A lot of those results were skewed and the users themselves later noticed they were not shooting correctly at all. That is more than enough striking evidence that people have issues controlling attackers, especially the one we are speaking of.

Also, I am not saying this combo is not good. I think it is very good despite how people are saying it is generic. I just do not agree with the results against LLDBD145LRF when I know for a fact it does better.
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170/190 RS from the random booster beats it.

I'd really like Scythe. I have a couple of ideas for it. I think GB145 is not such a good match for this combo.
This customization isn't that great, I've done a bit of testing (will post shortly) and it's nothing special. I've been playing around with Scythe quite a lot lately and I've found much better customization's then this, and yes I will be sure to post one soon.

Another thing, why choose bull ? Scythe only goes well with 4D clear wheels (along with their PC Frames), standard clear wheels leave a huge gap between itself and the Scythe MW.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:41 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170/190 RS from the random booster beats it.

I'd really like Scythe. I have a couple of ideas for it. I think GB145 is not such a good match for this combo.

I would LOVE to see tests of this because at a matter of fact, I think this was even used against LLDBD145LRF in a match and it got completely beaten on Thursday.. RS gets completely dominated by OS if not KO by LLD..so please, enlighten me.
Honestly, I was tempted to respond with something like, "That person doesn't know how to use that combo properly." At Beyblade Crusade this combo beat LLDBD145LRF/RF every time, often by outspin. But none of the Canadian bladers can use it properly so that doesn't count.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:55 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Honestly, I was tempted to respond with something like, "That person doesn't know how to use that combo properly." At Beyblade Crusade this combo beat LLDBD145LRF/RF every time, often by outspin. But none of the Canadian bladers can use it properly so that doesn't count.

Despite the sarcasm, I am inclined to believing that especially knowing there are like 3-4 people, one who tried making a counter which ended up a complete bust after it was exposed that he couldn't shoot correctly and the other 2-3 just cutting it close. I would give props to TehBrownSauce for using it correctly for the most part from what I could see in some of his recorded matches and from what I heard though but even that has its limitations towards the end where he ruined his chance of facing Kei. They, and Dan are the only ones who actually use attackers consistently over there and everyone else goes for stamina so I am not surprised by what you saw.

This combo is nice. I like it for what it does. As said before though, GB145 is not the best track for it. It leaves Scythe too vulnerable to attacks. Scythe is a wheel that needs more protection and sadly, BD145 can't even do it because Scythe is wider than BD145.
TehBrownSauce used that combo against this and lost before and during Beyblade Roll Call actually.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:38 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: TehBrownSauce used that combo against this and lost before and during Beyblade Roll Call actually.

All the more reason why I said even giving him props would have its limitations because he still apparently has a lot to learn.
That's not fair. You're putting yourself in a position where if anyone loses with the combo then you can just say, "Oh, you don't know how to use it." Just go test it without skewing the results. Remember, you have to use the RS from the random booster.

Why aren't you using any metal face on Scythe?
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:44 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: That's not fair. You're putting yourself in a position where if anyone loses with the combo then you can just say, "Oh, you don't know how to use it." Just go test it without skewing the results. Remember, you have to use the RS from the random booster.

Why aren't you using any metal face on Scythe?

It is very fair because in the vast majority of cases, it is very true. Watching Bluezee (and Dan), I know what the combo should do and how amazing it is when used effectively. Losing to RS combos, especially the one you mentioned, should NEVER be the case if you use it correctly. I am willing to bet that TehBrownSauce didn't even bank the combo. You are supposed to bank it when going against TH170 and against LTSC/LTDC. In fact, I am pretty sure he used sliding shoot which would not have even made since because due to the odd height that TH170 sits on and the odd contact points LLD has available against the given combo, banking is the only thing you can do to ruin it efficiently. Bluezee never once lost a match with LLDBD145LRF and if Dan had not introduced the weak launch, he would not have either. There is a reason for that. I use the RS from the random booster. In fact, that is the ONLY one I use and I specifically got 3 from that set because it is the best one.

I will test this with Bluezee once again but I already know the outcome.
How are you so sure of the matches you didn't see? He banked on all of them... Honestly, most people never use the sliding shot with a beylauncher