Screw Lyra ED145MF Draft

This is essentially an upgrade of the draft the user "Rush" created back in 2012. Let me know if there are any errors or incorrect things as the last sentence in the "Overall" section needs a little help.

Isn't Spiral Capricorne just as good in terms of a purchase though? I think that should be mentioned in the overall section maybe. Other that it looks good.
In the metal wheel section you mentioned Screw was realsed from the starter Screw Capricorne 90MF,I thought Screw capricorne was released as a booster not a starter.
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:43 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: In the metal wheel section you mentioned Screw was realsed from the starter Screw Capricorne 90MF,I thought Screw capricorne was released as a booster not a starter.

He actually is right on this one; At least from what I know of, it's found to be that the starter by Sonokong is given a release after the booster by Takara Tomy, no? It's not always like that, however, in this case, it would.

It should also be mentioned that the original Screw Lyre was given a release on August 6th, 2011 in Japan along with the Random Booster Volume 8, then with no starter released by Sonokong, as well.

Great work, though, LMAO. Smile
Yes but the original Takara release which is what you should refer to is a booster.
Be sure to include a Screw Attack combo, Screw is definately top tier worthy in Limited haha.
How does this sound for the overall section? If it doesn't sound good, feel free to quote it and then fix it.

Overall:

Lyra is essentially a useless Clear wheel, ED145 is somewhat useful for decent left spin Stamina combinations in the Limited format. Screw is a must own for any Limited format attack enthusiast. Still, the primary reason to buy this Beyblade is for Metal Flat, which has found roles in today's meta game in both Standard and Limited format, and still exhibits a great deal more possible. Although many of Screw Lyra's parts were released first with the booster "Screw Capricorne 90MF", it is nonetheless a very essential Beyblade to have and is a great substitute for not owing a Screw Capricorne. Bladers should own at least one of this Beyblade, as it has many competitive parts and is a very welcome addition to any Beybladers' collection.

@*Ginga*, I was looking for one to put up, but I can't really find any threads utilizing Screw, except for the one The Supreme One made.
Your first sentance seems like a run-on. Start with the not useful parts in one semtance, then flow into the useful parts sentance so that sentance can flow into the final overall review.

Also, th!nk seemed right on the dot in the fact that Metal Flat is one of the best non-rubber Bottoms to catch the Tornado Ridge, so its Defense isn't that bad.
I just skimmed through it for a quick read. I don't think ED145 is useful at all for a decent combo. Its recoil is terrible! Maybe it stands a chance on Meteo, but I'm not that sure.

I honestly do not think Screw is tier worthy. It can hardly surpass 12 wins against defence. If your looking for a combo though, MF-H Screw___ CH120/145/100RF/R2F is alright.
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I just skimmed through it for a quick read. I don't think ED145 is useful at all for a decent combo. Its recoil is terrible! Maybe it stands a chance on Meteo, but I'm not that sure.

I honestly do not think Screw is tier worthy. It can hardly surpass 12 wins against defence. If your looking for a combo though, MF-H Screw___ CH120/145/100RF/R2F is alright.

ED145 was previously top tier a few years ago on Meteo, and from what I know and tested it's not that bad, it's still good on Meteo.

I'll edit in a combo later Smile

*Ginga*, it's just a comparison between RF/R2F to MF, however you're right it catches the Tornado Ridge quite well, I'll edit that then.

*Overall section updated*
I can confirm that ED145 has use on Meteo. Leedraciel has used it in UK tournaments in the past.
Just from a quick glance: ED145 has never been proven to be useful in Limited, nor does Limited have a Tier List, so shouldn't really be mentioned in such a way.
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I honestly do not think Screw is tier worthy. It can hardly surpass 12 wins against defence. If your looking for a combo though, MF-H Screw___ CH120/145/100RF/R2F is alright.

145 should not be on that combo. The tallest Track Screw should ever be using is CH120 (which can go to 145 to hit like SR200 and stuff) because hitting the opponent for underneath is crucial to its effectiveness. Also add Uranus to the example combo since it is the best CW to use with Screw.

MF-H Screw Horogium/Pisces/Uranus 85/90/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF

(Aug. 22, 2014  10:04 PM)Echizen Wrote: Just from a quick glance: ED145 has never been proven to be useful in Limited, nor does Limited have a Tier List, so shouldn't really be mentioned in such a way.

If Meteo L-Drago CH120/ED145/TR145EWD was viable in Standard until the release of Dragooon, it only stands to reason that it should be useful in Limited. And also something can be considered top-tier even if there is no official tier list. MF-L Omega Horuseus CH120RF is considered a top-tier Attack Type in Limited.
By what logic...? Vulcan was top tier then, but Omega, Lightning, and others outclass it almost completely. Plus, there's no official testing from my searches, therefore I'm not even sure if it was top tier. Maybe if someone did some testing. I'm not saying the part is bad, but wothout any testing, I don't think it should be considered in such a way.

Do you read what you say before your post? No offense, but there can't be a "top tier" part fi there's no tier list. It's kind of slang TBH. Top tier just means better, but doesn't mean its on a tier list.

Yah, it's considered. Without an actual tier list, it's just a classification.
Technically we are just behind on certain top-tier lists, so while there are ambiguous parts, some are definitely top-tier in the imaginary list for the Limited Format; there is no doubt. ED145 may be part of those ambiguous services, however I do remember, I think, that JesseObre or someone else used it and won decently at GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2.
That may be true, but with no testing, I don't think it should be included.