Scorch Basilisk 3D printable layer

So lately people have been making their own burst beys and I really wanna get in on this. I have the layer design thanks to @ultradestinus and CrazyAries. Just waiting for the .stl file to add a few adjustments and i'll be ready to print. Here is the lady of the hour herself. http://imgur.com/gallery/gAKJJBA
I like the design Crazyaries used! it looks more professional.
Whoa! That looks cool! And it's Left Spin! This might be the future of Beyblade right here!
(Jun. 10, 2018  1:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Whoa! That looks cool! And it's Left Spin! This might be the future of Beyblade right here!

I wanted an L-drago meets Fafnir and Longinus type of beyblade. The full combo once it's finished is Scorch Basilisk.2.Ir (sB.2.Ir)
How to you make and print one is there specific people that you pay for them to do it
You can hire people or learn to use CAD software to make yours then have it printed on sites like shapeways or thingiverse
Awesome work! I like the motif in the center. Would it protrude enough to not latch onto the launchers correctly? That would be my concern. Anyway, if you'd like to have it featured on my channel feel free to shoot me a PM. Smile
(Jun. 10, 2018  11:23 PM)Kevo Wrote: Awesome work! I like the motif in the center. Would it protrude enough to not latch onto the launchers correctly? That would be my concern. Anyway, if you'd like to have it featured on my channel feel free to shoot me a PM. Smile

It looks thin enough to probably work fine, but then again it's not that easy to tell from just the model. You'd have to actually try it and see.
i was wondering if the durablity factor of the layer would be a prime factor. it seems sturdy enough for battle, but i'm not too sure.
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:19 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: i was wondering if the durablity factor of the layer would be a prime factor. it seems sturdy enough for battle, but i'm not too sure.

Im gonna add supports to the inside of the layer whenever i can. That's a thing i noticed. The next version of Basilisk will have a gimmick.
Wow! This design looks awesome. Grin
this design is awesome! but I think you should cover the metal parts,because they can do some damage in other layers
I think @[Kevo] may have a point with the dragon motif being a bit too thick. it' might give the launchers a hard time to work properly
(Jun. 11, 2018  9:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I think @[Kevo] may have a point with the dragon motif being a bit too thick. it' might give the launchers a hard time to work properly

It's actually very thin. Just like the plastic gen burst layers

(Jun. 11, 2018  8:07 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: this design is awesome! but I think you should cover the metal parts,because they can do some damage in other layers

I think that the bluntness and smoothness of the metal will keep the opposing beyblade safe.
OK if you're reading this DO NOT get this layer printed. It has right spin teeth. Thank you @[Kevo]
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:28 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: OK if you're reading this DO NOT get this layer printed. It has right spin teeth. Thank you @[Kevo]

Maybe i can make the teeth go into left spin. I just need the file
(Jun. 21, 2018  6:35 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:28 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: OK if you're reading this DO NOT get this layer printed. It has right spin teeth. Thank you @[Kevo]

Maybe i can make the teeth go into left spin. I just need the file

I fixed it. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2962131

Fml. I got it printed already
(Jun. 22, 2018  8:43 PM)K1D Wrote:

Fml. I got it printed already

How long ago did you order it?
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:40 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  8:43 PM)K1D Wrote: Fml. I got it printed already

How long ago did you order it?

Bout 12 days ago. I got it printed @ my library
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:31 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:40 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: How long ago did you order it?

Bout 12 days ago. I got it printed @ my library
...oh well the ne file is up majorly improved