[Schaumberg, Illinois] MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0! [PREVIOUSLY BEYSLAY IV]

on
Hosted by
  Fury
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

YES ITS ON!!!!OK Everyone Its Time For The Most Vicious Beyblade Tournament The WBO Has ever seen! Prizes=HUGE! Size=Huge! Awsomeness=UBER! It will be held on September 10th! at 3:30pm There will be a 5 dollar entry fee, but the location is the same. Exact LocationUnhappy1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194). Lets Get Everyone at this tournament for MAXIMUM PRIZES! Tell Your Friends! Tell You Sibilings! EVEN TELL YOUR PARENTS!

THE BLADERS:
Fury
caboyblade
ShortyVybe
earthkerbecs123
durandbey
Wbohhsnap2
beybladesrule
Prince of bey
Stormlibralibra
eartheagle1997
KevBlader
Zander1029
Crow
Mr.Blade2000
avian20
TWRP
InfiniteLibra
SilverPoseidon
eaglelibra
beybladestation
beycenter
zensakarow
kamikaziblader

Maybe:
JohnUnicorno12
Gasher Master
Ethan37066
ldrago58555
i am a legend

For a Maximum Battles Live Chat Go Here! http://maximumbattles.chatango.com/

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i think the prizes are fine.
I was thinking maybe at the next BeySlay/M Battles we could try paying like 2-5 Extra bucks for prizes [not including entry fee], other tournies do it. It would help the organizer get the prize.
ok thanks I just skimmed through the pages
I don't think people willcome if they have to pay extra.some little kids come and there parents dont even wanna pay $5
He means who could help a little by paying the little extra fees with his OWN money.
I probably can't come
yes i have been debtaing as i hate when my wd tip gets ruined. we will probably due it on grass. as i know people dont wand there wd's and other bottoms screwed beyond rerpair! and i like that idea bbs. for the next tournament everyone can past if they can add a lil extra money or whatev and i can get like all 4d beys or rare beys like anubis or other stuff!
So do we have to or is it optional. I'm not saying I won't,but I need to know.
yes prince of bey! EVERYONE PRINCE OF BEY IS "N" HIS ACCOUNT WAS HACKED THAN PERM BANNED! also the prizees are scythe kronos, galaxy pegasus (hasbro) and thermal lacerta (hasbro) first place gets first pickj 2nd place gets second and so on.
FURY, I NEED TO KNOW:

What time will YOU be at the tourney [@ the SkatePark]?

At 2:30 HOPEFULLY
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:37 AM)Fury Wrote: YES ITS ON!!!!OK Everyone Its Time For The Most Vicious Beyblade Tournament The WBO Has ever seen! Prizes=HUGE! Size=Huge! Awsomeness=UBER! It will be held on September 10th! at 3:30pm There will be a 5 dollar entry fee, but the location is the same. Exact LocationUnhappy1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194). Lets Get Everyone at this tournament for MAXIMUM PRIZES! Tell Your Friends! Tell You Sibilings! EVEN TELL YOUR PARENTS!

THE BLADERS:
Fury
ShortyVybe
earthkerbecs123
Prince of bey
FlameByxis1999(who was StormLibralibra name change)
eartheagle1997
KevBlader
Zander1029
Crow
Mr.Blade2000
avian20
TWRP
InfiniteLibra
SilverPoseidon
eaglelibra
beybladestation
beycenter
zensakarow

Maybe:
Kamikaziblader
JohnUnicorno12
Beybladestation
Gasher Master
Ethan37066
ldrago58555

For a Maximum Battles Live Chat Go Here! http://maximumbattles.chatango.com/

Wait, are you certain that you want to do it this late ? If things do not go as smoothly and as quickly as they should, of course you will have problems with parents being impatient and kids having to leave early, which would indeed mess all the results.
3:30PM, Tourney Beings, free play starts.
3:40PM, Free Play Ends, first block players play eachother in one stadium
3:40PM, 2nd Block plays one another

4:50PM, Tourney could End.
5:00 Prize Awards Ceremony.

Not sure if it'd take that long, honestly. I'll be willing to set things out straight and get things going.

I'm not too terribly sure if I could come, for now I am, but if something sudden pops um - WADDAMMM. I'ma out.
We have multiple people bring stadiums a I think we can get this done pretty quick. And why at 2:30 tourney is at 3:30. Ordered some rbv8's for prizes!
Yes, but at almost all cases the Tourney Organizer will arrive a little beforehand.

RBV8 for prizes?! Nice one!
I will be there around 3:00
If I come early, I'll help you setup. Hm, could you PM me on how the prizes would work with the new RBV8 add in?

Really, I'm not a greedmaster, just so curious! Cannot wait to see you around!
If I come early I can definitely help and awesome rbv8 want that
the prizes will be 1st: scythe kronos and rbv8 2nd: galaxy pegasus and rbv8 (maybe rbv8) 3rd will get thermal lacerta
Nice one man! Great prizes you are great! Generous, quite.

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:53 AM)Fury Wrote: the prizes will be 1st: scythe kronos and rbv8 2nd: galaxy pegasus and rbv8 (maybe rbv8) 3rd will get thermal lacerta

Now that is GENEROUS. Thank you. Awesome Prizes.
great news guys game got moved to sunday so i might go to the tourny and i got aa bb 10 attack stadium i could bring if i go Smile