Scavenger Hunt results+Lowered Participant Limit+T-Shirt Contest Winners!

Ah, congratulation to everybody that placed...
Face booster Vivid please.
Out of curiosity, Kai-V, how did you determine who got 12-15th place, as well as who with 6 points got the Beyblade Booster? Like, there were multiple others than Blakedude1, BradB116, Dual and Wombat who got 6 points. Was it a random draw, how many questions or tasks were answered or done? Just kind of curious.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. Tongue_out
She said it was random on the last page lol.
Alrighty, I've sent Kai-V a new link to the image. All should be well now.

Congrats to all the winners, especially Time for getting that ultimate prize! And thanks again, Committee! I'd like Face Boosters Red and Purple, please.

Lookin' forward to BeyDays. Tongue_out
I want face booster azure if possible plzz
I will take the Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] thanks !
Ill take facebooster Crimson,Azure,Red and Blue please!

I really took my time on this,It took me forever to gather the info and do the videos..god...

Anyway,Thanks everyone for a festive hunt and cant wait till the next one!
Definitely would buy Angry's design on a shirt, hahaha Chief - Hmm ...

GREEN facebooster for me, thanks Grin
Congratulations to all of the winners! I'm hopeful that the lower participant limit will spur some regions to host tournaments they wouldn't have been able to before. However, we do hope that the reduction of Credits and Faces awarded will encourage people to always shoot for eight people.

hahaha this is incredible

Great job with this, Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ!

Also, I want to emphasize that it would be immensely helpful if everyone could delete old PMs if they don't need them. The amount of disk space those are taking up (which in turn affects how much we have to pay to keep the site running every month) is astronomical.
When will the faces be given out?
Is there any possibly way I can clear my inbox all at once? I have an almost embarassing amount of PM's to delete and I've only found a way to delete one page at a time Smithicide.

Damn. 3000 ? You never delete your pms or what ?
(Feb. 21, 2015  7:59 AM)Kei Wrote: Congratulations to all of the winners! I'm hopeful that the lower participant limit will spur some regions to host tournaments they wouldn't have been able to before. However, we do hope that the reduction of Credits and Faces awarded will encourage people to always shoot for eight people.

hahaha this is incredible

Great job with this, Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ!

Also, I want to emphasize that it would be immensely helpful if everyone could delete old PMs if they don't need them. The amount of disk space those are taking up (which in turn affects how much we have to pay to keep the site running every month) is astronomical.

The 3500ish I just took care of ought to help quite a bit.
red booster face thnx!
(Feb. 21, 2015  8:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Damn. 3000 ? You never delete your pms or what ?

I have around 6250 PMs in my 'inbox' and around 7500 in my ' sent messages ' ^^'
Aye, stepping it up with the lowered participant rate. Nice choice guys. Smile
Congratulations everybody! Thanks to the committee for giving out such awesome prizes!

Kinda disappointed I didn't get to participate this time around. Oh well, there's always next year.
Wow, I won something! Congrats to everyone else!
I'll be snagging a FaceBooster Blue please!

I see Beydays coming up and I wonder... Will London be able to rise up once more?
Time to get to work on it.
Blue.
(Feb. 22, 2015  8:56 PM)Echizen Wrote: Blue.
Blue smurf or Blue Face?
Classik Wrote:Blue smurf or Blue Face?

I think you know what he meant. Tongue_out
I think I forgot to say that I would like my faces along with facebooster VIVID Wink

Edit: @[Kei] If you want we could just meet at the mini park in the complex or you could just give me the prize at the Next Tourney.
Lower participant limit. Heck yah. Now a tourney in CO is one less person away!
When are you guys going to ship out the prizes?