Dec

Savannah's Holiday Tournament III (Hasbro only)

Savannah, Georgia
Tournament Results
The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront
102 W Bay ST
  downstairs between hotel and river
9:00 AM on 12/21/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This is a Burst Hasbro Only event.

Please prepare 3 beyblades for your matches, each beyblade with different parts.

Participant Cap: 10
Format: Burst Standard (Ranked) Round Robin

Challonge..... posted day of event

Time: 9:00 AM (Please arrive half an hour early for registration) .

We will start right on time, my family is on vacation and we have a small window to make this happen.

Prizes: TBD

Other Notes: We should have about 2 Standard Stadiums on hand, but if you would like to bring one for free play you are more than welcome to. We will set an area aside for free play.

There is a restroom on site, so no worries there.

Should be plenty of seating at this particular location, but bring a folding chair if you'd like.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cant wait to compete this year, I miss out last year.
Let's go! Another Georgia tournament! Quick question: are pro series beys Hasbro, TT, or hybrid? If not, I have some buying to do.

well...this filled up quickly. All the more reason for me to become an organizer
(Nov. 15, 2022  3:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Let's go! Another Georgia tournament! Quick question: are pro series beys Hasbro, TT, or hybrid? If not, I have some buying to do.

Glad you can you join. Last year the weather was awful, hope is better this year. Are you far from Savannah ??

Answer to your question is that all Hasbro is allowed.
might want to consider raising the participant cap

(Nov. 15, 2022  4:01 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2022  3:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Let's go! Another Georgia tournament! Quick question: are pro series beys Hasbro, TT, or hybrid? If not, I have some buying to do.

Glad you can you join. Last year the weather was awful, hope is better this year.  Are you far from Savannah ??

I'm from Atlanta, but I'd be willing to travel far since not many tournaments happen here. Also thank you!
(Nov. 15, 2022  4:02 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: might want to consider raising the participant cap

(Nov. 15, 2022  4:01 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Glad you can you join. Last year the weather was awful, hope is better this year.  Are you far from Savannah ??

I'm from Atlanta, but I'd be willing to travel far since not many tournaments happen here. Also thank you!

Cant raise the cap....I have a small window to get this tournament in, this is why I need to start at 10 am. Some of the participants from last year have been texting me for weeks to do this and were left out. I am not even participating.
Can I enter this tournament
[quote="Logangreen08" pid='1835478' dateline='1668968953']
Can I enter this tournament

At his point I cannot raise the cap. I have a list of 5 more people that want to compete. I feel bad but will look into if I will proceed with it or just cancel.
If you have parts that when you say different parts does that also include gen weights for gt beys
(Dec. 10, 2022  7:11 PM)The dark knight Wrote: If you have parts that when you say different parts does that also include gen weights for gt beys

This is a hasbro only event, please remember that.

Good morning. Looking at the weather next week, there is a cold front coming in , so we will look at weather over the weekend to make sure all is ok.
(Dec. 11, 2022  1:12 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2022  7:11 PM)The dark knight Wrote: If you have parts that when you say different parts does that also include gen weights for gt beys

This is a hasbro only event, please remember that.

Good morning.  Looking at the weather next week, there is a cold front coming in , so we will look at weather over the weekend to make sure all is ok.

I meant for pro series hasbro
(Dec. 11, 2022  6:55 PM)The dark knight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2022  1:12 PM)Cscramon Wrote: This is a hasbro only event, please remember that.

Good morning.  Looking at the weather next week, there is a cold front coming in , so we will look at weather over the weekend to make sure all is ok.

I meant for pro series hasbro

Cant repeat parts.
Please confirmed who is attending. You can message me directly if you wish. Weather suppose to be cold for day of tourney. Remember starts at 9 am.

1. Bellafrogs
2. Thecreator
3. Lulus
4. Allielou

1. Bellafrogs
2. Thecreator
3. Lulus
4. Allielou

5. Victor10

(Dec. 12, 2022  5:42 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Please confirmed who is attending. You can message me directly if you wish. Weather suppose to be cold for day of tourney. Remember starts at 9 am.

1. Bellafrogs
2. Thecreator
3. Lulus
4. Allielou

1. Bellafrogs
2. Thecreator
3. Lulus
4. Allielou
5. Cosmicray
5. Victor10
7. Cosmicray
8. MKANE is in
Hello, weather is pretty cold and nasty. Should be a bit better in the morning. I saw a few of you today so we should be good. If we have to, we can move tournament to a different location near hotel (same as last year).

Also be careful , Planet Fun has a few hasbro beyblades in bags, but most are fake. Last year they had a bettee selection.

We had to move location of tourney, too cold and breezy. Please dm me if you need info.
My posts were not updated all day??

Want to thank all that came to tourney. We had to move locations 3 times do to weather and for setting up in location we were not allowed to use. The weather was pretty cold. Hotel lobby people told me a few showed up around 9 30 am . The event was not at hotel but outside on riverside wgem we started. Wish you had contacted me.

We will do it again next year.
Here are the winning combos 12/21/2022

Cscramon 1st Perfect Phoenix outer Xtend+
Cscramon 1st Joker Judgment (sen) blitz jolt
Cscramon 1st Balkesh B3 OO Wall Bearing
Verret.g Blader 2nd Perfect Phoenix Omega Eternal
Verret.g Blader 2nd Master (left) O Cross Xtend+
Verret.g Blader 2nd Garuda G3 8 prime proof atomic
Fernanortttt 3rd Cho-Z Spryzan sting atomic
Fernanortttt 3rd Perfect Phoenix Omega Eternal
Fernanortttt 3rd Luinor Zwei metsu sting jolt

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ue&sd=true

https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/trx0tkdg
The matches for this event have been processed.