[San Juan, Puerto Rico] 3/2/2013 Beyblade Brawl! (MFB)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beyblade Brawl!

Host/Organizer/Judge: Barreto
Judges:
  • Infinity

Hey everyone! This is the official thread for our 2nd Official WBO Tournament which will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2013. We will be holding the Tournament in a Luis Muñoz Rivera Park in Old San Juan. If you want a map go to the Facebook Event for Beyblade Brawl at: Beyblade Brawl Map and click the Map to get Directions. If you have any questions post here. You must have Facebook to see the map.

Date: March 2, 2013
Start Time: ~1:45pm
End Time: ~4:30pm
Format: Round Robin, (Can change depending on attendees.)
Stadium: BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Fees: 5$ entry fee or free with a Bladers Passport
Prizes: TBA

Please post here if you can attend.

Confirmed
  1. Barreto
  2. Infinity
  3. liontamer96
  4. VMVL1099
  5. bestbeyblade123
  6. KentaSagittario
  7. Elian alamo
  8. Ezphix
  9. chaoticwolf
  10. Luis g
  11. Viridi Lover

Maybe
  1. Heroic
  2. HéctorGlock
  3. super-blader
  4. Redominus
  5. Eva
Shop
For the Tournament I'll be selling some Beyblades and accesories, which are:

BB-36 Metal Face Silver: $7
BB-38 Bey Launcher/String Launcher: $12
BB-39 Karabiner Grip: $10
BB-68 Bey Launcher/String Launcher: $12
BB-80 Gravity Perseus with Bey Launcher L/R: $20
BB-106 Fang Leone: $17
BB-113 Scythe Kronos: $17
BB-114 Vari Ares: $20
BB-119 Death Quetzalcoalt: $17
BB-122 Diablo Nemesis: $20
BB-126 Flash Sagittario: $20

EXTRA:
BB-81 Launcher Rubber
BB-84 Metal Face 2 (Custom) Clear [On Backorder]
BB-109 Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
BB-123 Random Booster Vol.9 Fusion Hades

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Feb. 24, 2013  8:33 PM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: I am not that much of a hasbro fan plus cant find hyperblades so im buying from you

Alright, I should tell you that there is a problem with our X:D Bottoms, some of them are really tough and grind on one spot during an Ultimate Balance Mode revolution. So just be wary of this, although I'm trying to get more info. so I know how to fix it. Everything else is fine.
Take me off the list i got grounded because i dint finish something from history and i cant go soory
TheMETEOALEX: Aww man, sorry to hear that.
Its official. Im coming.
(Feb. 26, 2013  6:05 AM)Viridi Lover Wrote: Its official. Im coming.

Finally, lol.
Im going saturday its my birthday and im buying all tha shiz

Im 11 btw
Nice! and Happy Birthday!
(Feb. 26, 2013  7:24 PM)Elian alamo Wrote: Im going saturday its my birthday and im buying all tha shiz

Im 11 btw

Congrats.
Ill see what i can do to go i just had an exam maybe if i get a good grade i may go
Wish me luck i really whant to go
(Feb. 27, 2013  11:05 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: Ill see what i can do to go i just had an exam maybe if i get a good grade i may go
Wish me luck i really whant to go

Ok, if not there are still other Tournaments to go to lol
Tomorrow is Beyblade Brawl! Like always please arrive before 1:30pm or I cannot guarantee you will participate, I will be selling some new stuff in this one along with whats left from Beyblade Bash! Have fun and let it rip!!!

P.S.: I hope all of you know how to get there. If you don't, ask me as soon as possible.

Map of Parque Luis Muñoz Rivera from an Aerial POV:
[Image: 601562_378649488909906_2103299826_n.jpg]

Orange: Parque del Tercer Milenio & El Escambrón
Yellow: Estacionamiento del Parque Luis Muñoz Rivera ($5.35, Tarifa fija)
Blue: Lo que tienen que caminar para llegar a el Gazebo/Pergola Espiral
Red: Gazebo/Pergola donde va a ser el Torneo (Va a haber una carpa color crema detrás)
Green: Información y Baños.
im coming to the tournament
(Mar. 01, 2013  11:37 PM)chaoticwolf Wrote: im coming to the tournament

Cool I will add you to the list.
(Mar. 01, 2013  11:37 PM)chaoticwolf Wrote: im coming to the tournament

I am looking forward to it.
2 more hours until we begin registration! If for some reason you guys get lost call me at
Soory i cant go on the bright side i got diablo nemesis in hyperblades
Hello Guys I am going!!
So what were the results for this event?
Ok, Results:
1st place: Barreto (MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB)
2nd place: Infinity (MF-M Duo Zurafa 230MB)
3rd place: chaoticwolf (Diablo Nemesis X:D)

There were a lot of stock beys like Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario and Diablo Nemesis. And there were like 3-4 battles of stock Phantom Orion vs Phantom Orion
Great comeback or what? lol

Those PO vs PO battles were soooo long they took anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes jeez

infinity: If you had used Cancer/Gasher on it, it would have been much more harder for me to win lol, also MF-N? is MF-M (Middle)
Post the winning combos in this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-Combinations

If there was any other combos the winners used throughout the tournament, list those as well.
Barreto yeah great comeback lol you almost don't make it to the finals, and yeah i lost to you cause i was too nervous lol I went for Duo when I had planned on using Killerken Dragooon plus I don't have neither Cygnus or Gasher lol I grabbed the first bey I found.
Oh and next time ill try to use Duo less, I kinda like attack types more lol but overall great tournament, the only problem were those long PO battles lol
EDIT: Berreto help me out at the winning combinations thread
(Mar. 04, 2013  12:07 AM)Infinity Wrote: Barreto yeah great comeback lol you almost don't make it to the finals, and yeah i lost to you cause i was too nervous lol I went for Duo when I had planned on using Killerken Dragooon plus I don't have neither Cygnus or Gasher lol I grabbed the first bey I found.
Oh and next time ill try to use Duo less, I kinda like attack types more lol but overall great tournament, the only problem were those long PO battles lol
EDIT: Berreto help me out at the winning combinations thread

I would've lost for sure against Killerken Dragoon. I love attack and I believed I had mastered Sliding Shoot but I was too nervous in the Tournament and ended up self-K'Oing.
(Mar. 04, 2013  1:22 AM)Barreto Wrote: I would've lost for sure against Killerken Dragoon. I love attack and I believed I had mastered Sliding Shoot but I was too nervous in the Tournament and ended up self-K'Oing.
the same happened to me, plus my R2F was worn lol