[San Antonio/Texas, USA]

Just wondering if there's anyone around my age who's a blader in San Antonio, I'm 16 and just moved here from Minnesota so I don't really know the area at all.
hi. i live in new braunfels and am also interested in meeting with other bladers in this area. i am 11 years old but age doesnt matter does it?
There is a growing community in San Antonio beybladers on Facebook for more on our tournament looking to start WBO rankings soon
Hi i am also a blader from San Antonio. im 18 years old and would very much love to meet any other new bladers from this city
(May. 25, 2019  4:51 PM)DarkBlader18 Wrote: Hi i am also a blader from San Antonio. im 18 years old and would very much love to meet any other new bladers from this city

We play at dragons lair on 1604 and culebra most are young kids but we do have some adults.
Hi guys. My son, who is 7, and I also live in New Braunfels. I just joined the facebook group and he is super excited to meet up with some other bladers.
I live in Katy but im going on a trip to san Antonio on june 6th so
(May. 27, 2019  9:59 PM)drewb518 Wrote: I live in Katy but im going on a trip to san Antonio on june 6th so

Join the Facebook group and send out an post I think most might be glade to go out and play.

(May. 27, 2019  9:54 PM)Raxor Wrote: Hi guys.  My son, who is 7, and I also live in New Braunfels.  I just joined the facebook group and he is super excited to meet up with some other bladers.

We are happy to have him. We are looking at July for the a sanctioned tournament hopefully and if not we will get together and battle anyway.
Next tournament should be in July but am going to try and make this a monthly tournament if we have enough support. What kind of prize support would you like to see
We’ll be there. Just give us a date as soon as you can.
(Jun. 05, 2019  1:25 AM)We Raxor Wrote: We’ll be there. Just give us a date as soon as you can.

Will do also join the Facebook page San Antonio BEYBLADE for updates as well. Can’t wait to see you there.
August 24th we are having another meetup tournament at dragons lair Alamo ranch at 12 I am currently trying to get this one set up with WBO if interested please reply. Last tournament had 24 participants.
San Antonio now hosting WBO tournaments.