Samurai Pegasis W105R2F draft

Alright, this is my first shot at a beywiki draft, so you guys take it easy on me. Tongue_out
Hope you like it...

Standard format:

"Easier to read" format:
I really like it, but I did hear bahamdia pegasis works well too. Just something to add. There's also one other thing, when you mentioned blitz having zero stamina, maybe that could be worded better of left out. Even if it's true it sounds kind of out of place and off-topic.
(Jul. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I really like it, but I did hear bahamdia pegasis works well too.

Bahamdia Pegasis? Bahamdia's doing all the contact, so no not really. Pegasis does look nice with it, but it's not good.

Where did you hear that?

EDIT- Unless the track is low I guess maybe ..
Eh, skimming over it, it looks decent, but there ate quite a few things that should be changed with formatting and whatnot.
(Jul. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I really like it, but I did hear bahamdia pegasis works well too. Just something to add. There's also one other thing, when you mentioned blitz having zero stamina, maybe that could be worded better of left out. Even if it's true it sounds kind of out of place and off-topic.

Bahamdia Pegasis is just a combo of the box of glaidator bahamdia SP230GF. Tongue_out Ifraid Bahamdia is quite a bit better. Pegasis covers up bahamdia's contact points more than any other chrome wheel besides itself.

The part about Blitz having zero stamina was a reference to R2F being useful for certain combinations where RF wouldn't help at all. RF is used to increase stamina in an aggressive combo. Most anti-attackers use RF so that they have a better chance of OSing top-tier attack types. However, if you have a wheel with no stamina anyway, like Blitz, RF won't help anyway, because it's still not enough to OS anything, so you should go with the more aggressive R2F. Smile

I could toss that, though, if other people think it's' a problem

ShinobuXD: Like what? is there anything I should add/take out? Thanks!
Bahamdia pegasis was on the bahamdia discussion, and did quite a bit better than gryph. It's just a thought. Yeah how about changing it to blitz has little to no stamina. It just sounds kind of weird I guess XD
This draft looks great! I think you should mention that R2F rubber can differ.
I have bought two Samurai Pegasis ( One for battle, one just to look at lol, I hate messing up stickers)
I felt them and the first ones rubber was softer.
(Jul. 13, 2013  9:58 PM)diblee123 Wrote: This draft looks great! I think you should mention that R2F rubber can differ.
I have bought two Samurai Pegasis ( One for battle, one just to look at lol, I hate messing up stickers)

That's actually a great idea. Smile I'll edit that now...
Looks good, I dont think that you need an other versions section if there are no other versions.
(Jul. 14, 2013  1:13 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Looks good, I dont think that you need an other versions section if there are no other versions.

Huh... That totally makes sense! Why did I do that? Tongue_out
Editing!
Just by the way, and also to uniformise the articles on Beywiki, you should have taken the stub I have already published on Beywiki, and simply added descriptions of the parts' performances.
(Jul. 14, 2013  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just by the way, and also to uniformise the articles on Beywiki, you should have taken the stub I have already published on Beywiki, and simply added descriptions of the parts' performances.

That's what I did, I think... I copied an pasted everything. I just changed a few words, like changing 'big' to 'large', and added color descriptions of the parts. Should I take that out?
(Jul. 14, 2013  12:51 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2013  9:58 PM)diblee123 Wrote: This draft looks great! I think you should mention that R2F rubber can differ.

That's actually a great idea. Smile I'll edit that now...

Thanks! The draft looks like its ready to be approved!
(Jul. 15, 2013  7:01 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Thanks! The draft looks like its ready to be approved!

I do not. I think it needs a butt-load of information and formatting to be added/done. Especially the Chrome Wheel section.
Wouldn't Gryph Gryph be a better choice? Why not say that it's outclassed by Gryph as well. Although it can be put to decent combination, it's still outclassed by Gryph for attack purposes.

It's coming along good so far.
Can you guys give me a list of the stuff I need to change so I can start on it? This is my first time, so I don't really know how to format it very well. Unhappy
Take the Dark Knight Dragooon as an example of what to out in the Chrome Wheel section, ie: Synchromed by itself, etc.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-Kni...0BSF-Draft
Is that a little better? Smile

(I put no section for "synchromed with itself", 'cause no one has tested it out yet.)
Also I would take using R2F with VariAres out since VariAres isn't really on the Tier List anymore.
How about something with Begirados or Phoenic?
This would be the correct format

Pegasis Pegasis definitely needs testing if this article is to ever get up. I also cleaned up a bunch of grammatical errors(Chrome Wheel gets capitalized), and reworded some stuff.
Oh... I thought you weren't supposed to format it like that until you were actually publishing it. :\ Oh well, Thanks man! Smile

Should I change the format, or leave it like it is so that it's easier to read?

Also, I wouldn't put an MSF-H on Pegasis Gryph W145R2F, it kinda slows it down a little. Smile

EDIT:

1) I put in most of your wording changes Smile
2) In a few instances I did wording changes on your wording changes
3) I changed it to standard format, but left the easier-to-read format there in a spoiler so it could be read easier
4) I still left most of the wording changes on the stub that I did, but I can take those out if I need to. Smile

I hope these edits are acceptable, but if they aren't, I'll just scratch them all.
Nice work, as usual!
Also note that 0G R2F are harder than galaxy Pegasus ones. Another thing to note is that the face is pearly white
My Samurai Pegasus' spintrack is blue and the chrome wheel orange...
Also,add this synchromeTongue_outegasus Phoenix W105 R2F