Samurai Ifraid W145CF - Draft : Major updates!

Samurai Ifraid W145CF Draft Wrote:Samurai Ifraid W145CF Article - ROUGH DRAFT
Number: BBG-01
System: Zero G
Type: Attack
Element: Fire

Hasbro's release of this Beyblade was renamed as Samurai Ifrit W145CF

Stone Face: Ifraid

This diamond-shaped Face illustrates Ifrit, a mythical creature of fire. The mark representsa simplistic demon head with small horns and some flames. It is translucent blue in color.

Chrome Wheel: Ifraid

Like all releases of Zero G Beyblades, Ifraid's design is interrupted by a hole at one of its extremities to allow the Crystal Wheel's crystal to to protrude through it. The rest of its design shows an engraved Ifrit face on one side, with two long horns reaching around a majority of the circumference of the wheel, where they meet at the hole where the Crystal Wheel prostrudes. Flame designs are featured around the hole, and also the horns. Ifraid has few major points of contact, making it a poor choice for attack customizations. The major points of contact include two on each of the horns where they appear as indentions, and also another where the Ifrit head meets the horns. Ifraid is mainly used to expose the contact points of Chrome Wheels such as Bahamdia because of its small shape and the lack of major contact points. Wheels such as Wyvang, Balro, and Flash outclass it.

When used as a top Chrome Wheel:

Ifraid can be put to good use in the smash attack customization MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165 (Normal Mode) R2F. Ifraids curves line up very well with the large gaps of Bahamdia providing major points of contact that other Chrome Wheels fail to do with Bahamdia. SA165 not only exposes the contact points of Bahamdia, but also gives the extra weight this combo needs because of its recoil. This combination as a whole makes Ifraid one of the best choices for Bahamdia, and the best possible choice with Ifraid as well.

Crystal Wheel: Samurai

This Samurai Crystal Wheel was the first Samurai Crystal Wheel to be released. The Crystal Wheel has a general shape that tries to embrace Ifraid's own relief curves. It features two sword blades extending the majority of the circumference of the Crystal Wheel. On top of the Crystal, a small flame is designed into the Wheel to represent that it a fire element Crystal Wheel. Samurai is the heaviest of all Crystal Wheels, making it a popular choice for Limited format, especially with Chrome Wheels like Wyvang, Genbull, and Dragooon. It is a translucent red in color.

Track: Wing 145

Wing 145, or W145, is a variant of the 145 height tracks that features six sharp angled wings pointing downwards. It is the successor to Tracks such as W105, T125, and DF145 because unlike those Tracks, the actual effectiveness of the wings thrusting air downwards on W145 is much more evident, especially when used on stamina customizations. This downforce push helps greatly for stamina, making it a top tier track along with AD145. It is a translucent blue in color.

Use in stamina customizations:

W145 can be put to use greatly in a wide variety of stamina customizations. W145 can be used in the combo Duo/Phantom (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) W145(WD/EWD). These customizations can outspin a wide variety of different customizations. Of course, these have little to know chance against today's top tier attack type customizations.

Use in attack customizations:

W145 has slight use in attack customizations as well. W145 can be used in MF-H Flash Orion W145MF, a very versatile attack type combo that can KO a wide variety of opponents, but also outlast many of the opponents that it fails to KO. W145 has shown to give this combo a lot more solo spin time than with the use of AD145.

Bottom: Circle Flat

Circle Flat, or CF, is a flat bottom with a large circular ring surrounding it, fixed at its base, similar to D125's own ring. The circle helps embrace the acute slope of the stadium, which is useful in such a swaying environment as the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type. With the help of this ring, CF can be used to create an aggressive sway in the Zero-G Stadiums. It is one of the best Bottoms to use for Sway Attack customizations along with GCF and GF. The width of the flat area of the bottom is equal to thats of WF, giving it a similar movement pattern, as well as speed. CF has use with spin equalization customizations due to the ring keeping the entire beyblade upright even after it has fallen over. This is best shown with F230. In the Beystadium Attack Type, CF is outclassed as an attack bottom due to its inability to grip the stadium floor and lack of speed that bottoms like RF, R2F, and LRF provide. It is a translucent blue in color.

Use in Spin Equalization customizations:

CF has great use with various spin equalization customizations. The most popular for both Zero G and Standard formats is Genbull Dragooon F230CF. With F230 and CF working together, this combo creates almost a similar affect to that of Zombies from the Plastic generation. Even after the combo seems to have fallen over, the ring on CF holds the combination upright still allowing F230 to help the beyblade continue to spin. This precession abilty makes it one of the most versatile customizations in the entire Beyblade metagame. To counter this combo, Duo/Death Cygnus F230 (GCF/CF) are used usally as the most direct counter. Both can be used against various other opponents as well becasue it provides the same affect as with Genbull Dragoon F230CF, but in right spin which can help in different situations.

Use in Sway Attack customizations:

CF can be used with top tier Sway Attack customizations. It can be put with MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang (SA165/E230/SP230) CF. When combined with the heavy weight of Wyvang Wyvang, CF provides a very aggressive swaying motion in the Zero G stadiums. MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon (SA165/E230/SP230) CF can also be used for a heavy and aggressive sway attacker, the only difference being spin direction which changes the sway of the stadium.

Other Versions

• Hasbro Starter - Samurai Ifrit W145CF (Translucent blue Stone Face, Translucent red Crystal Wheel, translucent blue Track, translucent blue Bottom.)
  • Hasbro Double Pack - Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
  • Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS/XF (New Stone Face motif, red parts.)
  • Zero G Random Booster Vol. 2 - Archer Ifraid W145SB (Dark blue Stone Face, red Crystal Wheel, translucent orange Track and Bottom)
  • Zero G Random Booster Vol. 2 - Pirates Ifraid T125GCF (Translucent yellow Stone Face, Purple Crystal Wheel, Black Track, Red Bottom)
  • Zero G Random Booster Vol. 1 - Shinobi Ifraid 230WD (Blue Stone Face, Purple Crystal Wheel, Yellow Track and Bottom)
  • WBBA Championship Samurai Ifraid W145CF (Gold, silver, and bronze recolors)

Overall:

Samurai Ifraid comes with many useful parts, with CF and W145 even being top tier. Ifraid can be put to use in a versatile attack customization, W145 is a top tier part for various stamina type customizations as well as attack, and CF can be used in top tier spin equalization and sway attack customizations. It is a welcomed addition to every collection due to its competitive features. Ovrall, every blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.
Just a small thing, when explaining the use of Ifraid, you are a bit redundant in saying how it is the best chrome wheel to use with the combo. Otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.
I'm kind of confused what you mean, I changed it slightly but I'm not certain what you meant.
If you look at other drafts and articles, it is not normal that this draft can almost be contained entirely in one page on a Word document.
"Ifraid is the best chrome wheel to expose the huge contact points of Bahamdia, making it the best chrome wheel to use with Bahamdia."
Kai-V, Yeah, I fealt it was kind of short. I will be sure to lengthen it up some tomorrow.

@Ultramarine, ahh, I think I see what you mean. I changed it a little.
It should mention F230CF, otherwise looks great! Smile
Thanks, and I was planning to mention it in the sway attack section.

But it doesn't look 'great', haha.
I can't believe no ones noticed this yet! But you didn't put anything about CF having good LAD?Smile
I was typing stuff about it yesterday actually, but I didn't know how to word it. The correct term is actually precession, by the way. I will add more stuff about it when I get more information like I said.
A good stamina combo is duo W145WD and a good sway combo is Revizer Dragooon SA165CF.
Reviser for an attack combo? I realize sway attackers really don't make much contact but why would you use something that's a circle and when you could use a heavier chrome wheel like Wyvang? Also Wyvang has attack potential unlike reviser.

That was the stamina combo I planned on putting.
Sorry, I am so used to typing Revizer and Dragooon together even though I meant Wyvang. :\
CF can be used for the Zero G Stadium and the BB-10.
It has the best use in Zero G stadiums though.
(Sep. 27, 2013  9:57 PM)Tri Wrote: It has the best use in Zero G stadiums though.

But you can still put that Ifraid has acceptable use in the BB-10
I did say that, read the OP, it's under "use in attack customizations."
(Sep. 27, 2013  5:26 AM)diblee123 Wrote: It should mention F230CF, otherwise looks great! Smile

(Sep. 27, 2013  5:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Thanks, and I was planning to mention it in the sway attack section.

You should definitely mention it, though it has use in BB-10 and Zero-G.
The articles on beywiki normally say the stone face "depicts" , not "illustrates" and I thought it depicts a samurai not a demon
(Sep. 29, 2013  11:52 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2013  5:26 AM)diblee123 Wrote: It should mention F230CF, otherwise looks great! Smile

(Sep. 27, 2013  5:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Thanks, and I was planning to mention it in the sway attack section.

You should definitely mention it, though it has use in BB-10 and Zero-G.

Okay, I wasn't sure if it had any use in BB-10 or not. Thanks!

dragon KING, that's not really a big deal, it means the same thing.
I updated this some. Please leave your comments! Don't be too harsh Smile.
I wouldn't say Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F is a force smash combo... more of smash attack. Smile
That was something I was thinking of previous to writing the customization section. I will change that!

Overall, what do you think?

Woohoo! 2900th post (I'm not sure if I should be happy about this :\)
The only grammatical problem I saw was Samurai wasn't capitalised in its respective section. Other than that, I think it looks good.
The physical descriptions are too different from what I wrote already on Beywiki. I know that someone has apparently gone ahead and written things without permission to most of the sections in the Samurai Ifraid article stub, but the first two or three sentences should still be kept in your draft.