Pretty good.
45.83%
Not the best.
20.83%
STOP WRITING, YOU WIERDO!
4.17%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Name: Hasashi Taka-Yuki
bio: after nemisis rampaged Hasashi saw how weak he was, he saw he needed to get stronger with his bey. So don left his destroyed town in America to serch for belin temple.Hasashi found belin temple and trained there for 3 years, after reaching team wang hu zongs skill level he left the temples he became a wondering blader who declined a top bey-bandit gang and has been ambushed. Hasashi is a stubborn person who strongly resembles tyson of the blade brackers. Hasashi usually wears a orange striped v-neck with a green jacket halfway zipped up. Hasashi aslo wears black skinny jeans. Hasashi is normally seen eating a double cheese burger.
bey description: Wyvern apocalypse w120 wrsf and is usually in attack mode. Hasashi only switches to defence mode if he has not witnessed your skills. Bey-Spirit shows a white Chinese dragon much like rock zurafa. Wyvern apocalypse spical move is six temple dragon pulse
(Jul. 23, 2013  12:27 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: Name: Hasashi Taka-Yuki
bio: after nemisis rampaged Hasashi saw how weak he was, he saw he needed to get stronger with his bey. So don left his destroyed town in America to serch for belin temple.Hasashi found belin temple and trained there for 3 years, after reaching team wang hu zongs skill level he left the temples he became a wondering blader who declined a top bey-bandit gang and has been ambushed. Hasashi is a stubborn person who strongly resembles tyson of the blade brackers. Hasashi usually wears a orange striped v-neck with a green jacket halfway zipped up. Hasashi aslo wears black skinny jeans. Hasashi is normally seen eating a double cheese burger.
bey description: Wyvern apocalypse w120 wrsf and is usually in attack mode. Hasashi only switches to defence mode if he has not witnessed your skills. Bey-Spirit shows a white Chinese dragon much like rock zurafa. Wyvern apocalypse spical move is six temple dragon pulse
So I'm guessing Hasashi doesn't have a skill? There does need a team of people who don't have skills, yet they dominate the competion at Worlds. I do need quite a few teams for Part 2: The World Tournament Saga, since the top four bladers at each national tourney will go to worlds.
Can we have a battle next chapter? Tongue_out Also her physic power is control people's minds to make them do stuff for her.
(Jul. 24, 2013  9:20 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Can we have a battle next chapter? Tongue_out Also her physic power is control people's minds to make them do stuff for her.

The battle will be after a bit, be patient. I'm planning for some epic scenes in the next chapter. It may or may not have some battles following one or more bladers untapped power. But probably not...
Welcome one and all to one of the most epic beybattles in the story, Firecat Vs. Yuki!
Chapter 18 (Click to View)
(Jul. 28, 2013  5:18 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Welcome one and all to one of the most epic beybattles in the story, Firecat Vs. Yuki!

Good but wait one second. For one, it's Dark Perzeus 230 W4D. Not dark perzeus 195 w2d. W4D is meant to be a upgrade to W2D, except two times better. Yes it is made up but still. And her special move is not " mind controll attack. " This is her special move. ------->
besides that can't wait for chapter 19.
ps: Make the battle longer so it can be more epic
(Aug. 06, 2013  8:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2013  5:18 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Welcome one and all to one of the most epic beybattles in the story, Firecat Vs. Yuki!

Good but wait one second. For one, it's Dark Perzeus 230 W4D. Not dark perzeus 195 w2d. W4D is meant to be a upgrade to W2D, except two times better. Yes it is made up but still. And her special move is not " mind controll attack. " This is her special move. ------->
Have you seen any characters who have special moves? I just have the character use their skill for Beybattle use as a sort of "Special Move" type thing. And I wasn't near internet while I wrote the chapter, so I couldn't find the actual Beyblade. Sorry.
(Aug. 06, 2013  8:13 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2013  8:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

Have you seen any characters who have special moves? I just have the character use their skill for Beybattle use as a sort of "Special Move" type thing. And I wasn't near internet while I wrote the chapter, so I couldn't find the actual Beyblade. Sorry.

Oh okay. But can you at least change the name for a fan Tongue_out Plz xD
Also, change the bottom of duo serpent to D:D with D:D, serpent's special move is bite strike, D:D changes tip in reaction to counter the opponents movement . it fits his personality. and change alec's bey to spiral aries sw145 cs. Aries's special move is horn strike, the "arrow" shapes on aries change position from spiral's grooves.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:32 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Can I add a character bro.

Yeah, why not?
Name:Ace yamakiro
beyConfusedoaring phoenix
attribute:fire and wind
special moves:Wind crushing wing,Soaring combustion
Screcrt move:Blazing twin wing burage
bio: Ace is a average boy with a twist he loves to image daydream take walks but that changes at night he changes to an brave ace at blading that will burn his opponent if they mess with him or his friends
Bey design:
metal wheel first layer of 4d Wings on two sides
main metal:Red flames in coated on the metal
clear wheel red flame wings
spintrack:T125 but its red
Tip:CS blue
Hello folks, I was bored today so I sketched Kazuki.