[SSS] [Miami Lakes, FL] 8/20/2011 Blades of Summer!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Blades of Summer!

Date/Time:
August 20th, 2011.
Tournament begins at 3:00 PM.
Entrants will be accepted up to 30 minutes late, if prior notice has been given.

(The park at 6001 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, FL)
Google Maps link here.

Format:
Double Elimination.

Prizes:
First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz
Second place: 50$ to shop on Toywiz
Third place: 25$ to shop on Toywiz

Also, each participant will be getting a 10% coupon code to shop on Toywiz at the end of the tournament!

Attendees:

Confirmed:
Greimatter
Yabyab
Shaddao
Aquila FTW
Icy blade 333
TanithElite
InTenseKewL
halfbeastblader
yamu
Rogue Blader
jtd1000
hpdarkman
AtomicFangâ„¢
CYBERFEENIX
miami wahoo
Max.Bales
Greg.Bales
beyblader64(and brother)
Blacknighter
epicanime09 (and cousin)
beyman89
galaxyman50 (and brother)
vamp639

Unconfirmed:
isaiah456711
Anubis
EclipseSolBlaze
ginga hagane001

Additional Information:
Drinks and Pizza will be sold $1 each, courtesy of the Angels Reach Developmental Enrichement Center.
Any profits and/or donations will be sent to help children with autism at Angels Reach.

If anyone needs any help or additional information, feel free to contact me at 305-450-5910. (Try not to spam though, haha).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

calm the hell down man, im just joking around. but maybe your just nervouse, nervouse becouse you have sean everyone else but me, im the mistery. am i terible and full of craq or am i amazing. chances are ive bean blading longer than you. i missed last time becouse my aunt took me and greg to disney, i wasnt going to be rude and not go. the only time i go out is when my bey cant handle the speed i give it
im sorry im just joking around, i did not mean to anger or upset anyone, i'm not even that sure ill do that well
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:10 AM)Max.Bales Wrote: calm the hell down man, im just joking around. but maybe your just nervouse, nervouse becouse you have sean everyone else but me, im the mistery. am i terible and full of craq or am i amazing. chances are ive bean blading longer than you. i missed last time becouse my aunt took me and greg to disney, i wasnt going to be rude and not go. the only time i go out is when my bey cant handle the speed i give it
im sorry im just joking around, i did not mean to anger or upset anyone, i'm not even that sure ill do that well

i k u where just jokeing around Smile
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:15 AM)TanithElite Wrote: Well then we will see at the tourny then yes?
EDIT: Dont for get about me

I wont forget Tongue_out Im really looking forward to meeting/Bladeing with ya Smile
hey guys i wish i could come but i'm going jet skiing so good luck to all you guys it would've have been i first florida tournament. I can't wait for the next one
wow my first beyblade tournament im getting excited
Grei, SO MANY PPL COMING,This might be just like mayblades dude Tongue_out Right? wouldnt bee surprised if random ppl showed up xD,Hopeing for the best,I hope grei gets to have fun this time Tongue_out,Last time he got headaches from soo many ppl,Well Good Luck Grei,Best of luck xD Smile
Btw i added the link to my sig so ppl can come Smile
Longtime ago just remembered to tell you now Tongue_out xD
(Aug. 16, 2011  9:19 PM)Blacknighter Wrote: can i come

Of course!

(Aug. 17, 2011  12:27 AM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote: Grei, SO MANY PPL COMING,This might be just like mayblades dude Tongue_out Right? wouldnt bee surprised if random ppl showed up xD,Hopeing for the best,I hope grei gets to have fun this time Tongue_out

I'm counting on a bunch of people showing up unexpected, haha.
hey grei sign me up as an unconfirmed i tell you if i can go me amy bro want to go ok
put me up as comfirmed i will be attending
and im not a mayblader this is my first tournement i wouldnt
miss this
sorry by amy i meant and also do i have to register cuz i might be there
thanks grei boy im so pumped i cant wait and i want to win me and my galaxy will take it all first be best in florida and then THE WORLD bring it on give me your best
whos first tourney is this cuz its my first tourney can someone tell me rules and stuff cuz of course this is my first tourney i rookie wbo user but expert blader i spin my bey with my spirit my storm peg evlolved to galaxy
my bit beast is currently galaxy pegasus
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:01 PM)galaxyman50 Wrote: whos first tourney is this cuz its my first tourney can someone tell me rules and stuff cuz of course this is my first tourney i rookie wbo user but expert blader i spin my bey with my spirit my storm peg evlolved to galaxy
my bit beast is currently galaxy pegasus

I can help you,At the tournament with anything u need Smile
My dad said we can go, but it will be 109 miles on the turnpike (which is barely more than half the trip.)
put me as uncofirmed and add my cousin also please
thanks atomic i be askin which one is you at tournament

and add me and my bro as confirmed we are going
I cant go my mom thinks I will cry but I am gonna watch take me off the list
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:27 PM)galaxyman50 Wrote: thanks atomic i be askin which one is you at tournament

and add me and my bro as confirmed we are going

Galaxy Im gonna be the one witht he front part of his hair spiked ok? How do u look like?
you will see ha ha ha
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:04 AM)galaxyman50 Wrote: you will see ha ha ha

Well ask ppl who they are Tongue_out if u ask em then ill know its you!
idk but we will see lol
i have glasses and medium hair thats combed to your left
by medium i mean long but not too long
ohmy only bey is g pegasis my bro using ray striker(unicorno)
and do you have to bring your own stadium?
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:24 AM)galaxyman50 Wrote: do you have to bring your own stadium?

No. You don't have to bring your own, but feel free to bring any for free play if you like. Keep in mind that during official play only legal stadiums will be used.
thanks geerimatter! oh and are metal facebolts allowed in the tournament?
oh and i didnt mean to put unconfirmed i meant confirmed thanks
thanks grei i cant wait
hey i was reading the rules for the bey battles and i have a few questions
i painted my launcher grip black cuz i didnt like silver and also my bey launcher the handle has a crack so put tape around the handle for comfort and so it wont break and also my galaxy peg has stickers on the metal wheel cuz instruction showed me to put it there so yeah is that stuff ok?
i have been training intensley i want to go against grei atomic and aquilaftw and maybe earn the title of being as good as you guys me and my bit beast galaxy will win win and win oh and galaxy actually listens to me most of the time

BRING IT ON WORLD