[SSS] Blader Jam 2011 [Greenville NC] September 3rd 2011

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello everyone, we will be having a tournament in Greenville NC on September 3rd. We had to change the date due to Hurricane Irene the for the safety of the players. If you need to contact me email me at Megaman1258@yahoo.com

Format: Full Round Robin

Entry Fee: FREE!!

Prizes: ToyWiz Gift Cards

Venue: Blue Ox Games
504 W 9th St
Greenville, NC 2783
http://www.blueoxgames.com/home

So far we have signed up:
Dark_Mousy
Axel Phantom
TRU
hitsugiya
Anetcreaky
batusai
$momo$
PinkBRB
Ziro
woodman321
10 Below
bitcloud004
jman0301
Shadow L-drago
ShadowLeone1015
beybladerperry
10 Below
MrFuryFireblaze
shadowleone667

Maybes:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
g1998man
ashcuz
Nuzumaki90
StormPegasus645
TheRandomBlader
YGOMMO
Meriadie
Galaxypegasis14
Pittman86
bosox281
gallexyblazer

OK if your coming you need to read this:
I will be at Blue Ox by 1:45pm. Will will be doing a block round robin as of right now. Also you will have a chance to play while registration is going on. The tournament will start promptly at 3pm. So be there early.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 11, 2011  11:15 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: nice job! i wish i could go with my new bey i got in the mail today.

Are you for sure coming? If so i will add to the confirmed list.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I am so proud of you, Dark. T_T This is all I'd ever hoped the Invasions would turn out to be.

Thank you DeiKaiLo. That means a lot to me. I wish you could come to this. I have a bigger vision for NC tournaments. I want to host a state championship later.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Hmmm yes nice job if i may say i remeber when we used to talk about making tourneys in the NC thread. the old days. T_T

I will need help with future tournaments.
i will be there
now how will it work will it be one on one or more
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:42 AM)batusai Wrote: i will be there
now how will it work will it be one on one or more

OK i will add you. THank you.
i cant come after all T_T
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:41 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: i cant come after all T_T

OK if you can make it we will welcome you with open arms.
thts wat i love about beyblade it brings plp 2gether
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:16 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: thts wat i love about beyblade it brings plp 2gether

This is just the beginning for NC. I have something MUCH BIGGER planned for the next few months.
I'm coming for sure now, and I'll bring my Attack Stadium too ^^.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:03 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I'm coming for sure now, and I'll bring my Attack Stadium too ^^.

Awesome the more the better. What will I call you considering your name looks like a cat? Can I call you the cat guy? What will you be playing in this event?
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:03 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I'm coming for sure now, and I'll bring my Attack Stadium too ^^.

Awesome the more the better. What will I call you considering your name looks like a cat?
1. Can I call you the cat guy?
2. What will you be playing in this event?

At the tournaments in Maryland, everyone calls me 'Angry Face,' so that'll do Joyful_3
1. NO, YOU CAN'T!... JK xD, but I prefer the above
2. What do you mean?
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:13 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Awesome the more the better. What will I call you considering your name looks like a cat?

At the tournaments in Maryland, everyone calls me 'Angry Face,' so that'll do Joyful_3
2. What do you mean?

o

How do you pronounce your user name?

Also will you be coming to Toys R Us before the even? Ill be running that also.
looks like thing are really booming sweet this is going to be sweet >Smile
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:13 PM)?(????) Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:03 PM)?(????) Wrote: I'm coming for sure now, and I'll bring my Attack Stadium too ^^.

2. What do you mean?

o

How do you pronounce your user name?

Also will you be coming to Toys R Us before the even? Ill be running that also.

I was just kidding. I don't care what I'm called, but I'm just used to being called Angry Face

Yeah, and my sister, (✿◠‿◠), will be going with me to the TRS tourney, but not the one at Blue Ox.
(Aug. 22, 2011  12:24 AM)batusai Wrote: looks like thing are really booming sweet this is going to be sweet >Smile

This will be an amazing event. IF this one is successful then we will host another in September.
With 16+ people, you're going to have to switch to block round robin.
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: With 16+ people, you're going to have to switch to block round robin.

That's what I'm gonna do. I just haven't bad a chance to update the op
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:04 PM)ShadowLeone1015 Wrote: Sign me up!

OK i added you.
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I hope u still have those open arms cuz im coming.
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:01 PM)Leone the lion Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I hope u still have those open arms cuz im coming.

Awesome. Looking forward to having you.

Dark, you should check in with Toy Wiz and see how many people registered for your event at this point. If you have to do double elimination, I'll show you how to use Mantis to do it.
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Dark, you should check in with Toy Wiz and see how many people registered for your event at this point. If you have to do double elimination, I'll show you how to use Mantis to do it.

How do I get in touch with them? No one has told me how to.
wait we have to register wit toywiz
Ask Kai-V. She'll know the details. However, ToyWizBebs (Anissa) is the username on this forum you can PM to find out those details.

Since I wasn't an event organizer for this, I have no clue.
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:35 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: wait we have to register wit toywiz
Yes, you should most definitely register with Toy Wiz.