[SOLDOUT] BIG SALE limited takara red mercury anubis brave

BIG SALE ITEM limited box set red mercury anubis brave >>> GBP13.99 >>> GBP12.99, please PM me to take order, thanks!!!

(BIG SALE PRICES WILL STOP IN ANYTIME !!!)

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeANUBIS01A.jpg]

[Image: beybladeANUBIS01B.jpg]
No way. That's incrdibly cheap!
Am I seeing things?
GBP 13.99?
What? Impossible!
thanks! BIG SALE PRICES for all wbo member only! tell your friends come to join wbo right now! Joyful_3
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:47 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: How much is this in USD
please visit www.xe.com

Will be getting soon! So I hope there will still be one for me
SERIOUSLY! This is incredible! PM sent, defiantly getting this (damn PayPal is taking forever to add my funds though)
darkbull9999 : thanks for your help!

GalaxyPegasis77 : still have stock at this moment, but i can't tell you when will be stop, maybe you can pay 50% first, then i can keep it for you, thanks!

SDamonCronous : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!
INCREDIBLE! Is this a dream?! The best looking Mercury Anubis Version, is for just 14 GBP?!
Darn, I have to get to Walgreens to recharge my paypal and quick!
Janstarblast : yes! for wbo member only!

hitsugiya : check PM, thanks!
wow, that is so CHEAP! Let's just hope it doesn't run out of stock before i purchase it. Fingers crossed.
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:54 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: wow, that is so CHEAP! Let's just hope it doesn't run out of stock before i purchase it. Fingers crossed.

still on stock until this minute, thanks!
Received your PM. I am so happy; you just made my day dimsum - I thank you Grin
Hi dimsum2u,

I have received my package. Mercury Anubis is in perfect condition although the outer box is a bit bent,

Thank you...
SDamonCronous : thanks! Joyful_3

wpardin : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i have packed with our company gift box, it will more protect of the items, not as some sellers just using paper document bag, most of item and outbox has damaged. anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!
I this amazing, im so going to purchase this as soon as i have enough money!
Woah...

This is less than you're selling Orion for! Excellent price!

Now if only I hadn't blown all of my money on prizes for my tournament... D: Though, there is a chance I could get it...
DrigerG2 : please keep your eyes here, because it is a BIG SALE items, easy to SOLDOUT!!!!

Kaiba Hiwatari : i see, but i hope will see you soon, thanks!
I just received my little beyblade of awesomeness yesterday. It looks so cool I don't even want to use it!! Grin Great shipping time as usual, the box was a bit crushed but the bey was fine. I may be interested in that Kerbecs you have to offer...
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I just received my little beyblade of awesomeness yesterday. It looks so cool I don't even want to use it!! Grin Great shipping time as usual, the box was a bit crushed but the bey was fine. I may be interested in that Kerbecs you have to offer...

thanks for letting me it has arrived, and i hope to see you again, and i will have a WBBA CHAMPION G1, G2 and G3 is coming, so please keep your eyes here! Joyful_3
Dimsum my package arrived today and I am making you one of my favorite sellers now. The items had absolutely no damage on them and Mercury Anubis is beautiful, and Phantom Orion is spectacular.
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:30 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dimsum my package arrived today and I am making you one of my favorite sellers now. The items had absolutely no damage on them and Mercury Anubis is beautiful, and Phantom Orion is spectacular.

thanks! and i have listed WBBA G1, G2, G3 champion beyblades already, have you check it???
WOAH!! Thats an awesome and very cheap price! I might get one but I have to get another Phantom Orion first!