[SHEFFIELD/LEEDS] bladers?

only just joined here but ive been blading for along time.. i know when i last participated there was a big following in the area..

so i was just wondering if there is anyone in the area who is still active?
i actually live in barnsley but its very easy to get into sheffield.. and i spend alot of time there during weekends (just in the centre)
Great, I Have 2 friends on my facebook live in Sheffield.
Maybe we can meet up and have some battle.
And if we can get few more ppls, we might be able to start a official wbo tourney.
yeah i think id have a friend or 2 that would be interested so hopefully we can get something set up in the near future
well if u guys make a tourney and it`s on the weekends:
could u make it round 1:30.... pwease
(Apr. 13, 2012  9:55 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: well if u guys make a tourney and it`s on the weekends:
could u make it round 1:30.... pwease

sure, if we can have a tourney.
btw, you know that this possible tourney is in sheffield and how far its from north london right?
i live in North london Enfield... i went to south woodford on the 5th so i might make it if it`s regent`s park
BTW: tourney= wbo funds submitted to the WBO
This tourney will not be in Regents Park. They just said it will be in Sheffield. Also what do you mean Tourney = WBO funds approved.
I want to know what that's mean as well
"tourney= wbo funds approved"

Anyway, we have 5confirmed ppl here and at least two bb10 stadium.
Me and my friend
Ashx and his mate
Poesidon
And guess we need three more and this official WBO tourney in Sheffield can finally come true.

Btw, i will bring along my zero-g attack stadium At the tournament day. Everyone who come are welcome to test it out.
i meant this: WBO fees have to be submitted to the WBO.
Also put me on unconfirmed
Yes, i think they know. All funds from WBO Official Tournaments are given to the WBO, however some of the fees are reimbursed for prizes.
(Apr. 15, 2012  9:01 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: i meant this: WBO fees have to be submitted to the WBO.
Also put me on unconfirmed

Dude if you live in London there's no chance you'll make it to a tournament in sheffield. Do you even know where it is?
If it's not in university term time (ie. not the next 3 weeks) and it starts late enough that I can make it in time, I should hopefully be able to show up. Unfortunately, I can't promise anything though.
(Apr. 15, 2012  9:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If it's not in university term time (ie. not the next 3 weeks) and it starts late enough that I can make it in time, I should hopefully be able to show up. Unfortunately, I can't promise anything though.

if its around the end of May, any good for you?
Well near my bday, i will ask the rest of my team if they can come but we probably wont be able to come
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:23 PM)minglok Wrote: if its around the end of May, any good for you?

Again, I can't garuntee anything but it sounds like a good time.
Wait a second, if it's in sheffield then about 5% chance that me and some of my team will be able to come, if it's in Leeds however there is a 40-50% chance that we might be able to come
If we're talking leeds, then poseidon's thread just below this one had/has most of a tournament's worth of players already.
That's also a fair bit more convienient for me since I live in leeds.
Yes but that thread is quite old and it has basically been replaced by my tournament in the North of England thread, so even if Minglok can't make Leeds, providing that everyone on Poseidon's thread is still up for it then Leeds seems like a popular place for a tourney, only thing is who has BB10 attack stadiums, i know Minglok has one and Poseidon but if a lot of people come one stadium won't be enough
Well, if anyone can get hold of an extra clear BB-10 (no stickers please) I'd be happy to buy it off them at the end, assuming noone uses MS in it. I can't really provide one myself though.

And I wasn't suggesting we use that thread, I was just saying that those were people to try and contact.
I'm ok with Leeds but my mate can't make it ( he has a bb10 stadium)
and I'm sure Anhx and his mate should be fine.
And Poseidon said as long as we have 8 " confirmed" ppl,
He will organize a official tourney. So far we have 4 include pesideon.

Therefore, We need apple and your teamate, and dracomageat to have a date that you all can confirm to go to leeds. And about the stadium me and Poseidon we both have 1, and I believe 2 stadium between 8 ppl should be enough.
I realise that, the only thing stopping me from buying a bb10 is the phenomenal shipping cost, who actually has a bb10
Um I just want to cut in and say this one is £31 shipping included which is a very good price. I guess £31 might be quite a lot to you though:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-Taka...415fbc3173