[SERVICE]★☆ Rentp0's Signature Service ☆★[CLOSED! ON VICATION!]

Yo, you already requested at Luck's signature shop. And BeybladeFreak only does Beyblade signatures, so.
luck doesnt made mine anymore cuz i cancele it
No you didn't?
via pm
(May. 27, 2012  4:03 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Yo, you already requested at Luck's signature shop. And BeybladeFreak only does Beyblade signatures, so.

No thats not true.. he has made things about like gir and stuff so your argument is invalid. Grin
so you mean beyblade freak can also do sig that is not beyblade themed?
(May. 27, 2012  6:51 AM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  4:03 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Yo, you already requested at Luck's signature shop. And BeybladeFreak only does Beyblade signatures, so.

No thats not true.. he has made things about like gir and stuff so your argument is invalid. Grin

Eh, that's what he said in the OP. Didn't check the examples. Not sure if I'm wrong or nobody wrong.
I've NEVER seen Beybladefreak not make a beyblade sig.
Oh yeah, I was wondering something: Beybladefreak, could you make like a mini slide show signature?
I will make your requests later guys Wink

And PHANTOMxBLADER: I did that because the max size is only 500x200 so I will not make your signature bigger because the rules says like that and the signature that you just asked about will get the same size as the one that I made for you before Wink
(May. 27, 2012  10:13 AM)Luck Wrote: I've NEVER seen Beybladefreak not make a beyblade sig.
Oh yeah, I was wondering something: Beybladefreak, could you make like a mini slide show signature?

?
And about the signatures it's changed I will make whatever anime it is not only beyblades :d

And Luke what do you mean by that?
beybladefreak:
CAN YOU PLEASE ANS
SWER MY QUESTION!
(May. 27, 2012  10:47 AM)Luck Wrote: beybladefreak:
CAN YOU PLEASE ANS
SWER MY QUESTION!

Please read the post before and answer my question.
(May. 27, 2012  12:28 AM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote: Is that 600x100? And is it possible to make it a bigger more clear font?

EDIT: Dont need the last one. Can I actually have two copies in two different sizes?
Size: 600x100 and maximum
Pictures:
Background: gold an black, or a darker yellow and black.
R Anything else: Phantom in red text

THANKS I LOVE YOUR BANNERS<3

Here is the things that was requested Tongue_out

(May. 27, 2012  3:42 AM)Gamabunta Wrote: hi beybladef can i have a sig IMAGE: CHRIS TITI DUNAMIS AGUMA KING AND YUKI WITH THEIR BEYS BELOW BACKGROUND: BLACK VIOLET SPIRALS TEXT: SOLAR SIZE: 500X200 thanks
can you make m a sig SIZE: 500X200

I can't find good quality of your renders so please chose some others and the Chris and king can fit good but the rest may be to low quality Unhappy
just cancel my request ok
(May. 27, 2012  1:19 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: just cancel my request ok

Nah I wouldn't, but instead you can post with naruto if you want to Grin
I want to make you feel happy so whatever makes you happy just post it Smile
thanks for that dude but i would decline because im just going to leave WBO. Sory
(May. 27, 2012  1:42 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: thanks for that dude but i would decline because im just going to leave WBO. Sory

Ok if you leave WBO then I should gift you Tongue_out
Tell me what's in need and please don't cancel that I just told you Wink
ok if thats what you want i want a sig SIZE:500X200 BACKGROUN:NARUTO AND PAIN FIGHTING IMAGES: NARUTO USING RASENGAN AND SASUKE USING CHIDORI TEXT:RAGING RASENGAN if you could make this im not leaving and include that url in your post.
(May. 27, 2012  2:00 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: ok if thats what you want i want a sig SIZE:500X200 BACKGROUN:NARUTO AND PAIN FIGHTING IMAGES: NARUTO USING RASENGAN AND SASUKE USING CHIDORI TEXT:RAGING RASENGAN if you could make this im not leaving and include that url in your post.

Thanks you made me happy now Tongue_out

Here is the signature Grin

thanks and whats the url
(May. 27, 2012  2:20 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: thanks and whats the url

Right click on the image and then click on copy images url Grin
pls post the complete url cuz im not using a computer im using my phone
by the way thank thats the most epic and coolest 1000x sig ive ever seen in my life.
(May. 27, 2012  2:25 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: pls post the complete url cuz im not using a computer im using my phone
by the way thank thats the most epic and coolest 1000x sig ive ever seen in my life.

You're welcome and sorry for not posting the url, here it is Grin

thanks