[SELLING] [SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NOW] HASBRO PLASTICS AND HMS + ACCESSORIES

All beyblades are real hasbro plastics and hms's. PM me with offers, questions, or for more pictures. I took the pictures with my ipad, so more pictures with a professional grade camera will be taken upon request.

All beyblades are used and haven't been launched for quite some time now.

PAYPAL ONLY AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

I am located in Cali, U.S.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES.

For Sale:

HMS:
-Dranzer MS - (SOLD)
-Driger MS - $8 -includes case and launcher (no ripcord)

[Image: img0067uw.jpg]

G-REVOLUTION: All include launcher/cord and winder (except dranzer g)
From left to right:
-Driger G - $10
-White Gabriel G (Sold)
-Apollon G (Sold)
-Wolborg 4 -$8 (1 nose of the attack ring snapped off, located on the left side of the blade in picture)
-Dranzer G - (Sold)
-Venusian G (Sold)
-Dragoon G - $10
-Metal Driger G - $10
-Rock Bison - $8
-Orthros G (Sold)
-Dranzer GT - (SOLD)

[Image: img0069hs.jpg]

V-FORCE:
-Driger V2 - sold
-Draciel V2 - sold
-Flash Leopard 2 -(SOLD)
-Dranzer V - SOLD
-Driger V - $8
-Draciel V (Sold)
-Voltaic Ape - $8 (Never included metal tip in box, pictures upon request)
-Dragoon V (Sold)

[Image: img0070db.jpg]

1st Series:
-Wyborg -$7
-Trygle - (sold)
-Draciel Metal Ball Defenser (Sold)
-Jumping Base (Includes 2 tips) (Sold)
-Driger S (blue) - (Sold)

[Image: img0071mr.jpg]

Since no one is interested in the lot. ill just sell everything separately.
ACCESSORIES:

5 grip launchers (yellow one is fake) - $5 each

RC Dranzer V2 and launcher (needs new batteries in beyblade) - $10

3 Mini Key chain beyblades (Driger S, Dranzer S, Dragoon S) - $5 for the whole set with one launcher

Magnacore Stadium (placed under stadium) and 12 magnets for stadium - Offer

1 magnetic weight disk (Sold)

1 magnetic spin gear (Sold)

and ill throw in the pamphlets for free in anyones purchase if they really want em.

Beyblade Spare Parts: Make an offer
-Dranzer F (Part of attack ring snapped off, interchangeable tip was loose so i used tape to keep it from moving during battle)
-Strata Dragoon G (Springs to engaged engine gear are broken, but still works fine)
-Galeon (No lower attack ring, only one piece to secure spin gear included, part of attack ring snapped off)
Draciel F (One piece of blade base snapped off that holds metal ball, 2 metal balls in blade base NOT included)
-Metal Draciel (Attack ring broken - held by tape)
-Master Dranzer (Attack ring split in 2, no spin gear)
-Galman (no spin gear, worn out tip)
-Dranzer S (2 pieces of attack ring snapped off and broken)
-Trygle (Attack ring broken, only one piece to secure spin gear included, no spring to jump, part of base broke)
Dragoon S (My first beyblade, attack ring broken, worn out tip)
-Wing Attacker(one yellow part of attack ring is messed up when spun due to broken spring, tip is worn out)
-Bakushin-Oh (SOLD)

[Image: img0072xc.jpg]
[Image: img0073jr.jpg]
[Image: img0074xq.jpg]

you could use USPS it's about $11 to send a beyblade when using first-class mail international. Dunno about the large lot though thatll be expensive to ship with anytghing overseas i guess
(Aug. 21, 2012  5:25 AM)Beybear Wrote: you could use USPS it's about $11 to send a beyblade when using first-class mail international. Dunno about the large lot though thatll be expensive to ship with anytghing overseas i guess

thanks for the info. ill definitely look more into it. ive never really shipped anything internationally before. but if the buyers willing to pay the extra expenses then im down.

BTW, NOTE TO ALL BUYERS: PAYPAL ONLY!
Honestly, in that lot, I just want a MG weight disk and the MG spin Gear. Are you sure you won't sell some things separately?
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:17 PM)dragumox3 Wrote: Honestly, in that lot, I just want a MG weight disk and the MG spin Gear. Are you sure you won't sell some things separately?

im considering it. someone has offered me $20 for all the grip launchers and the rc dranzer. but im in no rush to sell and if i dont get any interest for the whole lot in a while ill just have to part. so just pm me an offer if you like to.
Please dont make an offer if you do not have the money ready
Hello and it's probably best to change the shipping to worldwide cause folks around international would want to buy this. Piece of advice if you plan to sell the whole lot entire lot then package everything as if you were shipping to someone now without the addresses or anything on the package except all the Beyblades and accessories inside wrapped neatly in there. Then go to your local post office and allow them to weight it for you for both US & International shipping cost. Of course shipping cost would be a bit cheaper for US; however for international will cost a bit more, but it's base on the weight of the package.

Remember if you were to sell this on eBay with only a bidding auction for worldwide shipping and not a buy it now, it will sell. Again remember to go to your local post office and allow them to measure the weight of the package you plan to ship, then you can tell the buyer the shipping cost for it.

quick edit also to save yourself the time to go back and forth to the post office, if you have a weight scale to measure the weight of something then please do use it, then use google to search the cost for that weight for both US & International.
yeah im working on the internationally shipping, just never done it before.

and i think it would be a lot easier to ship the lot without the magna stadium, so if anyones interested in that, PM now before i end up throwing it away.

and ill come up with official prices within the next couple days guys.
Is there a good reason you can't just ship one of the beys internationally? I'm sure some outside the US would want some of the more hard to find engine gear beys.
(Aug. 23, 2012  8:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is there a good reason you can't just ship one of the beys internationally? I'm sure some outside the US would want some of the more hard to find engine gear beys.

well those are about to be sold anyways

Hope you got a good price. Some of those are worth at least $20 each.
orthros g and apollon are about to be sent out. and venusian g and white gabriel are pending.
You better receive a great deal for them cause those are the rare ones besides the Dranzer GT you have ok.
i agree with starlight 25^ those beys are extremely hard to find especially venusian g and apollon g also orthros and gabriel and to be honest apollon alone could go for around $80- $120 as it has an engine gear which most bey collectors look for battle videos or collection so before you sell orthros g and apollon i would suggest holding them back for international buyers and start shipping world wide because japanese collectors would probably pay alot for those beys and are most likely to pay more than us residents.
Not a chance it would go for that much. The much rarer japanese ones are worth that much. Those ones are probably worth like $20 - $30 each.
It's true, it's best to sale these beyblades to international buyers cause they'll pay high for those beyblades especially from beyblade collectors.

Also remember if you were to sale these on eBay, bidding auction only not a buy it now, and make the shipping to worldwide it will sale high for you.

quick edit the ones that daniel is selling are Hasbro beyblades, so it won't cost much as Takara beyblades.
ultra i no what i am talking about and even starlight 25 agrees with me so daniel. you should take this advise and use it to your advantage and make some more money either on here or on ebay and sell to some international buyers.
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:13 AM)thebeycollector Wrote: ultra i no what i am talking about and even starlight 25 agrees with me so daniel. you should take this advise and use it to your advantage and make some more money either on here or on ebay and sell to some international buyers.

Appolon G is worth 30-40 maximum, maybe. Don't inflate prices and expectations with stupidity.

Ultra knows more about prices than almost anyone on this site, by the way.
on ebay i have seen it go for about 60 though?
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:25 AM)thebeycollector Wrote: on ebay i have seen it go for about 60 though?

Ebay's maximum prices can be slightly higher than usual, but there was also one that went for $20 about a month ago. That's how the site works. "Worth" and "how much someone with no clue what it's worth but a lot of money will pay in the very rare chance you find one to sell to" are two very different things.
If these beyblades were Takara branded it will sell high like around at least 50-80 or more; however it's base on conditions right.

Since daniel is selling Hasbro beyblades it will not sale as much as Takara beyblades, but it'll still sell high due to rarity though.
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:13 AM)thebeycollector Wrote: ultra i no what i am talking about and even starlight 25 agrees with me so daniel. you should take this advise and use it to your advantage and make some more money either on here or on ebay and sell to some international buyers.

At no point did he agree with your rediculous price.
Honestly, beyblades are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. That's why I made a plastics price list that quickly died because people is not put forth their input. To me, I bought Daniels Apollon G and Orthros G. To me they are worth $60 total and Daniel agreed. So is this fair? I'm very happy with my purchase and I think Daniel is too otherwise the sale would not been made.
Amazing seller btw, I originally wanted Gabriel G and Venusian G too. But instead of taking my offer, Daniel worked with someone outside the US and arranged shipping.
Btw, don't ever pressure someone into shipping to your area because you want something. Thats not right, you should make them feel welcome and accept their decision if they don't want to. Or maybe offer to help. Even though I'm in the US I still offered my help to ship internationally because I know how difficult it is for your first time.
/End Rant (btw this is also my positive feedback for the purchase. Lol)
thanks for everyones input and i have a good idea what each blade is worth now.

im making a shipment to australia as my first international shipment and ill see how that goes first. then id be able to ship internationally.

and enjoy the beyblades Esperr!