[SELLING] RE-STOCK WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model gold pegasus (GBP7.99 NOW!)

RE-STOCK

WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model gold pegasus, the up-dated price is GBP7.99 NOW!!! (FREE SHIPPING), and please send PM to take order, thanks!

[Image: beyGOLDPEGASIS.jpg]

[Image: beyGOLDPEGASIS2.jpg]

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!
Its official name is "Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model", by the way. It was not given to champions of tournaments as far as I know; if you lived in Japan, you could simply sign up and get a chance to receive it.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Its official name is "Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model", by the way. It was not given to champions of tournaments as far as I know; if you lived in Japan, you could simply sign up and get a chance to receive it.

thanks for your help! ^__^

No. imposable. Bakara. Ke. Carp. Do you know how freakin rare that is. I've tried to buy that so many times ON yja. But there always over 100usd with out any fees.

um it's not that rare at all... There's one on ebay for under £30. That's why you should always check ebay instead of going straight to YJA.
Actually, it's just like sol blaze eclipse. When it first comes out in japan, it was worth a very large sum of money. But when the stocking came to HK it became cheap, you should have seen ebay's Asia modell BBP before the HK stocking.
It's still the same Beyblade.
Thats a logical point really. I gues MFB'S are MFB"s
Hope to buy this bey soon

RE-STOCK WITH BIG DISCOUNT!!!
WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model gold pegasus (GBP19.99 >>> GBP12.99 NOW!!!) included shipping fee, so please PM me to take order, thanks!
Hey just wondering what track does it come with because I dont see one
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:14 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey just wondering what track does it come with because I dont see one

I think it's 105RF... I searched and that's what I found Smile
RE-STOCK, the up-dated price is GBP10.99 included shipping fee.

how much euro does it cost?cause i'm considering buying it.
(Jan. 18, 2012  8:24 PM)hafiz06 Wrote: xe.com !!! Smile

thanks for your help! and i have returned PM to you, so please go to check it, thanks! Joyful_3
RE-STOCK

WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model gold pegasus, the up-dated price is (GBP8.99 NOW!!!) (FREE SHIPPING), and please send PM to take order, thanks!

Possible interest. Will talk with mom.