[SELLING] RE-STOCK Japan ver. beyblade omega dragonis 85XF + megazine (GBP18.99 NOW!)

RE-STOCK

The up-dated price of BEYBLADE OMEGA DRAGONIS is GBP18.99/set (FREE SHIPPING), (BEYBLADE OMEGA DRAGONIS + MEGAZINE), if you are interesting for it, then please PM to me right now! thanks! Joyful_3

takara beyblade omega dragonis 85XF limited Japan version arrived, but sorry that the supplier just offer 1 pc to me today, so i have put it on my ebay shop, but i will keep asking them to give me more and more, and i hope i can get it soon, so at this moment, if you want it, then please feel free go to bid from our shop, thanks for your help! (NO BUY IT NOW PRICE OFFER ON THIS ITEM)

[Image: pegasis01b.jpg]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Probably I'll buy one soon Tongue_out_wink
how much are u selling for?
or whats the minimum ur selling for
He only has one Omega Dragonis, so you have to go bid on it on dimsum2u's eBay page. At the moment it is at twenty-six dollars, but there are six days left.
Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
dimsum2u this bid is include omega dragonis and the magazine? or does not include the magazine?
The magazine is not in the picture, so he is most likely just selling the Beyblade.
XBakaPegasIsX : yes! the original package have magazine, but it is a JAPANESE, so i just got the beyblades from the supplier only, but if you want it, then i will order the 2nd lot for you, thanks!

Primal : thanks! Joyful_3
dimsum2u
you should add the magazine
RE-STOCK : the up-dated price of BEYBLADE OMEGA DRAGONIS is GBP18.99/set included shipping fee (BEYBLADE OMEGA DRAGONIS + MEGAZINE), if you are interesting for it, then please PM to me right now! thanks! Joyful_3