[SELLING] Mecury Anubis with extra Meteo L-Drago

Until a picture is posted, I think this should be locked. A true picture, not just one of the internet. It should say Moss or Kai-V on it. He should borrow a camera from someone because no one in their right mind would sell those beys now, especially for that price.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:55 AM)super Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:51 AM)mchlbant Wrote: he can't atm he has no Camra
my god you believe this nonsense meteo ldrago and mercury anubis 120 dollars (maybe) and he sell it for 4 $ he waste 116 $ it is impossible

Read the topic properly and you would see it's an auction. He's not selling it for $4 that's the starting price.
anubis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Don't post unless you're participating in the auction; this thread is going to fill up with SPAM anyway, it doesn't need you assisting.
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:06 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: One of three things could be the case here.
1) You have no idea what the value of what you're selling is, and as such shouldn't be selling it
2) You do know how much what you're selling is worth and you're insane
or 3) You have neither of the above products and are wasting peoples time which will result in a warning

That was, random. Confused
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:35 AM)super Wrote: WOAH this no pictured and the rarest bey with only 4 dollars that's ridiculous. Another example; what of you get the rarest bey in bey ta and you will keep it as your award and you sell it like a piece of carp or junk with low price. And we get extra meteo ldrago that cost 20 dollars you sell it for 4 dollars oh that just impossible.

IT'S AN AUCTION.

BIDDING STARTS AT 4 DOLLARS YOU JACKWAGON.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:55 AM)super Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:51 AM)mchlbant Wrote: he can't atm he has no Camra
my god you believe this nonsense meteo ldrago and mercury anubis 120 dollars (maybe) and he sell it for 4 $ he waste 116 $ it is impossible

IT'S AN AUCTION.
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:58 AM)kaekage898 Wrote: anubis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

You are wasting my precious time.
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:14 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:25 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: realize he saud MINIMUM.

Meaning that he(or she) is willing to accept that amount. Which probably means they're fake.
*Sigh...* DON'T YOU GET IT!? IT'S AN AUCTION!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:28 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Until a picture is posted, I think this should be locked. A true picture, not just one of the internet. It should say Moss or Kai-V on it. He should borrow a camera from someone because no one in their right mind would sell those beys now, especially for that price.

IT'S AN AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to get closed unless you actually post a picture of your items.

It's becoming blatantly obvious that this is a scam. Prove me wrong.
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:46 PM)Corey Wrote: This is going to get closed unless you actually post a picture of your items.

Ugh. It's not a scam okay?!

If you guys won't stop talking about this "being a scam" or etcetera, I will close it and nobody gets the Beys. Got it?
And remember it doesn't matter they are new, not used, so they won't be beaten or anything.
They are not unboxed.
In the italian bey market place I putted a rule.
No picture , no selling thread..
I suggest Kai-V to introduce this rule in the international marketplace..
Yes! i finnaly got somebodys camera! I will try to upload this video.
Don't forget to put your user name in the video, on a piece of paper.
No I mean picture sorry.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Don't forget to put your user name in the video, on a piece of paper.

I posted this to other places also.
Attached Files

.jpg   imagesCALAJ3QH.jpg (Size: 3.04 KB / Downloads: 79)
there's still no name in your picture.
furthermore, that was posted by clarkero.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-88-Me...#pid351688

Seriously, this is beyond idiotic
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:50 PM)GemiosX Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:46 PM)Corey Wrote: This is going to get closed unless you actually post a picture of your items.

Ugh. It's not a scam okay?!

If you guys won't stop talking about this "being a scam" or etcetera, I will close it and nobody gets the Beys. Got it?
And remember it doesn't matter they are new, not used, so they won't be beaten or anything.
They are not unboxed.

A : you said they are NIB(not unboxed)
B : that s only meteo l drago
C : put in the picture a piece of paper with your username on
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:05 PM)momiji manju Wrote: there's still no name in your picture.
furthermore, that was posted by clarkero.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-88-Me...#pid351688

Seriously, this is beyond idiotic

I am closing this soon because of all you ungrateful people that think this is a scam.
Sorry, but I really don't have a camera....

I just got the one that looks most like mine. Sorry if I confused you.
And my friends really don't have on either....
You ll get a warn,I hoping it will be a big warn
I'm closing it anyway so if there are anymore posts I will not reply
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:11 PM)GemiosX Wrote: I'm closing it anyway so if there are anymore posts I will not reply

Because of lying to us? (No matter the picture or the truth, I believe you are the only one who knows the answer.)
What a big joke...
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:13 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:11 PM)GemiosX Wrote: I'm closing it anyway so if there are anymore posts I will not reply

Because of lying to us? What a big joke...

I am not lying.
I vote banning, but that's just me.

Especially for the magnitude to which the cost of the "Mercury Anubis and meteo L drago" would rise to.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:10 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: You ll get a warn,I hoping it will be a big warn

Changed my idea,I hope you ll be banned.
This would be my last post in this thread.
I hope you enjoined your self in those days on WBO
Guys and girls, I am so sorry for inconvinience. I nor my friends have a camera. I am sorry for not being able to post pics. But I would like you to understand that I have them and I am not selling them now.
At least come up with better excuses.

Still hoping you get banned.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:16 PM)GemiosX Wrote: Guys and girls, I am so sorry for inconvinience. I nor my friends have a camera. I am sorry for not being able to post pics. But I would like you to understand that I have them and I am not selling them now.

Not a problem, why wouldn't you borrow a camera from your parents? That's all, to prove you have them, also to show your honesty.
うぁt 絵ヴぇr
oops

my laptop accidentaly chaned to hiragana XD
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:18 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:16 PM)GemiosX Wrote: Guys and girls, I am so sorry for inconvinience. I nor my friends have a camera. I am sorry for not being able to post pics. But I would like you to understand that I have them and I am not selling them now.

Not a problem, why wouldn't you borrow a camera from your parents? That's all, to prove you have them, also to show your honesty.

None of us have a camera.

We don't have camera phones either.
hey! im still bidding!($15 from last page)