SELLING JADE JUPITER! SONOKONG!

I'm sell Jade Jupiter. I can sell up to 10 (maybe more; it is depends on my tradeing partner) and It is mint and Sonokong. I don't have pictures right now because Jade is rather pricey and therefore I cannot post any pictures but I am legit (not interested in scamming people for many reasons such as: I will make more money being honest, I would hate to be a hypocrite and do something to others I am hate to be done to me). It is mint and Sonokong

NOW FOR THE PART WHICH YOU ALL MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE PRICE. IT IS  90 $ with free shipping worldwide. I know it is quite expensive, but Jade Jupiter is almost impossible to find and since the person I am sourcing from sells it very high priced I cannot go lower. Sorry about that. In the unlikely event you are interested please drop me a PM.
(Apr. 21, 2018  12:50 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm sell Jade Jupiter. I can sell up to 10 (maybe more; it is depends on my tradeing partner) and It is mint and Sonokong. I don't have pictures right now because Jade is rather pricey and therefore I cannot post any pictures but I am legit (not interested in scamming people for many reasons such as: I will make more money being honest, I would hate to be a hypocrite and do something to others I am hate to be done to me). It is mint and Sonokong

NOW FOR THE PART WHICH YOU ALL MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE PRICE. IT IS  90 $ with free shipping worldwide. I know it is quite expensive, but Jade Jupiter is almost impossible to find and since the person I am sourcing from sells it very high priced I cannot go lower. Sorry about that. In the unlikely event you are interested please drop me a PM.

Do you have any now?
jade_juper made this thread in 2018, let's hope he actually has some since he apparently cant post the picture.