SA165 Discussion

(Mar. 12, 2013  11:33 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just to confirm: We are thinking of the same "Attack mode" right? Disk down, I mean?

I still don't know what the difference in our results was ...

Yup, that's Attack Mode.

The first set of results you just posted seems somewhat realistic, even though they are still much different than mine ... but the B:D results still seem too heavily in B:D's favour.
Standard Procedure
Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
Launcher Grip + Beylauncher L/R
Accessories: Grip Rubber
Stamina type launched first

MSF Goreim Wyvang SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF vs. MSF Barlo Reviser TH170BSF (220)
MSF Goreim Wyvang SA165GCF: 10 wins, 9 SKO, 1 OS
MSF Killerken Reviser TH170BSF: 10 8 KO, 2 OS
SA165 Percentage: 50%
Ties: 0

MSF Goreim Wyvang SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF vs. MSF Barlo Reviser B:D (5 min mold)
MSF Goreim Wyvang SA165GCF: 18 SKO
MSF Barlo Reviser B:D: 2 KO
SA165 Win Percentage: 90%
Ties: 0

apparently any "D" related tip would get tossed so waste of time to do so.

ginga I don't know where your getting 15 Win from that B:D match, it seems unrealistic. How are you launching Barlo?
I mean, I can get the stadium to sway a lot and the beys to be swayed, it is just they always hit the walls and get put back to the middle ...

(Sorry if that didn't make sense)
It probably how your using the attack in Zero-G. Ginga for the past several tournament you barely used any Sway custom and somewhat you get this ridiculously unbelievable results.
I thought that left spin did not get swayed as much vs right spin sway. In tournament battles i have won 3-0 vs right spin sway when useing dragooon B:D
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:41 PM)geetster99 Wrote: I thought that left spin did not get swayed as much vs right spin sway. In tournament battles i have won 3-0 vs right spin sway when useing dragooon BGrin

This thread is to test and talk about combinations with and use of SA165 track, also to "Sway" an oponent both beyblade have to spin to the same direction, and you can see it at the OP of this thread, *Ginga* only could won by OS against _____ Dragooon B : D, also those test are the only ones against a left spin beyblade
(Mar. 14, 2013  2:32 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:41 PM)geetster99 Wrote: I thought that left spin did not get swayed as much vs right spin sway. In tournament battles i have won 3-0 vs right spin sway when useing dragooon B:D

This thread is to test and talk about combinations with and use of SA165 track, also to "Sway" an oponent both beyblade have to spin to the same direction, and you can see it at the OP of this thread, *Ginga* only could won by OS against _____ Dragooon B : D, also those test are the only ones against a left spin beyblade
i forgot to quote stars because he was wondering how *Ginga* only got 5 wins vs B:D
Here's something odd I noticed with Duo, whenever I put an SA165 (in normal mode) on Duo the overhang seems to "push the track" down a bit.
(Aug. 05, 2013  4:48 PM)AZL Wrote: Here's something odd I noticed with Duo, whenever I put an SA165 (in normal mode) on Duo the overhang seems to "push the track" down a bit.

Yes, that is already known. This problem also occurs with Death, and to fix it you put the tip on first.