Ryuga

I miss ryuga you guys, he was suuch a good character. But the mystery remains unsolved. How did ryuga dissapear. I think its most likely his habit. He dissapears and time and anywhere. He disappeared after giving power to saggiatrio. Can you tell me a clue that ryuga is alive
yes he is alive because he gives in sakyo < shogun steel> one l-drago
take the link to see : https://youtu.be/FfpBeAkh-E0
(Feb. 03, 2022  3:57 AM)shrim Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2022  3:48 PM)Dash201 Wrote: I miss ryuga you guys, he was suuch a good character. But the mystery remains unsolved. How did ryuga dissapear. I think its most likely his habit. He dissapears and time and anywhere. He disappeared after giving power to saggiatrio. Can you tell me a clue that ryuga is alive

Confirmed to not be dead. He gave Dragooon to another guy and is alive and owning guardian in the manga. Theres also apparently a live cameo of him blading with the owner of Dragooon but i have not found the said scene.

Dragoon is in the metal series? They're in the same universe?
(Feb. 03, 2022  6:21 AM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2022  3:57 AM)shrim Wrote: Confirmed to not be dead. He gave Dragooon to another guy and is alive and owning guardian in the manga. Theres also apparently a live cameo of him blading with the owner of Dragooon but i have not found the said scene.

Its a different motif, with a different amount of Os.
(Feb. 03, 2022  6:21 AM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2022  3:57 AM)shrim Wrote: Confirmed to not be dead. He gave Dragooon to another guy and is alive and owning guardian in the manga. Theres also apparently a live cameo of him blading with the owner of Dragooon but i have not found the said scene.

Every fan around during Zero-G hearing the name for the first time be like:
Oh, alright.