Poll: How's my Story??

Great!
60.71%
Awful!
14.29%
Ok, but needs work.
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:34 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Good so far, luke. But I think There should be a main storyline. Like the event in the story. Like a dark blader appearing, or a tournament of some sort.

Never do that. That's 86.5% Unoriginal.
Oh, wait. It's 100% Unoriginal.

I like the story so far, keep up.
Uh, would it be unoriginal to you to have a climax in the story?
Also, thank you for the encouragement! I probably won't be able to put up the next ep until after Christmas, though...Sorry!
Christmas EP! In all seriousness, great story. Hmmm... how abou an organization? JK. Anyways, if it's not too much trouble, could you make the next one have a christmas-themed Bey? For Example, Snow Rudolf DF145JNBL(Jingle Bell)
^ LOL! <off topic
This story is very good! Keep it up! <on topic
Thank you.
And that "Christmas Bey" idea is possibly going to happen.... Stay tuned! But If I do that, it might be a little bit late, because I am going somewhere for Christmas.
Hey Lucas. You know the sig you asked Night for, But didn't Want? I Made it. Right here. Copy the URL and insert the image with the insert image tool.
URL:http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1628/lucassig.png

Oh and By the way, The JNBL tip is too long, How about MFP? (Magic Flying Power xD)
Uh, jnbl? What is that? And you probably should've sent me thE link by pm, it's kinda off topic...
Why are you making tips anyway?
JNBL tip is Jingle Bell For the Christmas Bey. Uncertain
Woah, sorry. Haven't updated in a while... Working on the next ep now...
I'll post the next ep when I can get to a computer.
Sorry for the wait...

Episode 6
Luke and Alex walked over to the ice cream shop. As they entered, they saw the brothers, Uriel and Raphael. They went over to talk to them, but someone stepped in their way.
"Excuse us, sorry," Luke said.
"No. You're not excused. You must fight me, even though you are going to lose anyway!" said the person blocking their way. He looked prideful, and slightly mean. He had a huge gold medal hanging from his neck.
"Huh? We just wanted to see our friends!" Luke said.
"And get some ice cream!" Alex added.
"TOO BAD!!! You can do that after we battle, and after I win!" the person said. He was about as tall as a 16 year old.
"Well, umm, ok..." Luke said.
"NO!! I'LL BATTLE HIM!" Alex screamed.
"Why do you want to battle so bad?" Luke asked Alex, surprised.
"I'll... umm, I mean, WE'LL get our ice cream faster!!" Alex replied.
""Uh, ok, I don't care. You can battle him." Luke said.
They walked outside and went over to the stadium.
"3!2!1! LET IT RIP!!!" they both yelled.
Luke watched in amazement at Alex's ridiculously tall Flame Byxis 230WD, even though he had seen it's power before. Then, he looked at the other boy's bey. it had a pink clear wheel, a metal wheel that looked like Rock, except that it was golden, a black track, and a black tip.
"GO, BYXIS!! ATTACK!!" Alex yelled.
Byxis charged at the other bey. A split second before it hit the stranger's bey, the stranger yelled,
"ARIES! SPECIAL MOVE!! ROCK-HARD DEFENSE!!!".
Suddenly, Aries disappeared. In it's place was a rock about 16 inches wide and a foot tall. Alex saw what would happen, but it was too late. Byxis charged, full-steam, into the rock.
"Ha! Now you have no hope! ARIES!! ACID METEORITE RAIN!!!" the boy yelled. Large, glowing rocks started to fall from the sky, slamming down into the stadium. At first, Byxis was able to dodge the rocks, but eventually was surrounded by them, trapping it. One particularly large rock came zooming down and slammed right into Byxis.
"NO!!" Alex cried.
"Yes. You have lost. Hah!" the boy said.
"I'll never get my ice cream now!!!" said Alex in a very dismayed voice.
"I'll battle you!" Luke said.
" You will lose as well!" the boy replied.
"3!2!1! LET IT RIP!!!"

Episode 6, part 1, end.
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO I LOSSSSTTTT D:::::: WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY ICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! W8T, What about the 1 we wrote at school, What Happened to that ?

O O
)__(
can u include my character
name: russrock rock 4 short
bey:power fortune 001 ex
metal wheel: power it is a dark blue version of libra wheel wit space 4 an e ring
e ring: fortune a dark blue version of capricorn and the and the spikes are longer and and a bit brighter than rest of bey
001 is a shifting spin track that always matches the opponents in a dark blue color scheme
extreme is a tip that change into any other tip in a dark blue color scheme
please use mine
Masterdraciel, could you please explain what rhf/rs is/does? Thanks.
Darkcancer333, your version had some mean things in it, like hitting the squirrel with a bey, and calling our stranger a, quote: short wimpy kid who looked like he was scared of grass and stuttered... Nooot exactly nice. And you will get your ice cream, just wait until I can post the next part. By the way, why did you disable pms? I Can't pm you!

Russrock, ok, thank you for your character! 001 sounds cool!!!
wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!??????????????????!?????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!thanks Stupid
Name: Solace
Bey:Inferno Ldrago MW130(metal wing)LRF/D(left rubber flat/defense)
MW130 is like a Stationary metal version of WA130
Inferno is a VERY thick metal wheel(with some major contact points)
and the clear wheel is Ldrago absorb version
Russrock: try not to spam, it gets annoying.
Off topic king: thank you for your character!!!!
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:45 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Russrock: try not to spam, it gets annoying.
Off topic king: thank you for your character!!!!

Yur welcome!
do you need his special attack?
if so
you can make yur own if you want
but heres mine
Soaring dragon hurricane strike
oh lol sorry rhf/rs is just the same as hf/s but rubber when in rhf increases speed and when in rs it increases stamina
sorry any way my specialized attack is destruction tornado which tries to suck up the opponent if it succeeds the opponent immediately stops spinning time-limit is 30 seconds
Off topic king: by all means, make your own special move! It's your character!
Masterdraciel: ok, that sounds good! I wish that was real, it'd be cool...
Russrock: ok, thank you!
I will post the next part once I get to a computer!
Soaring dragon hurricane strike
EDIT: which is special move
and and flight of the dragon
floats in the air, and still can move in mid-air(cuz of the track)
Ok, sounds good! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I'm trying to get to a computer but I have so much homework... I'll try to update soon!
haha
this week im lucky
not much homework at all!