Rubber Defense Flat Discussion

Has no one thought of MFH Basalt BD145RDF? It could be top tier.
rdf is better than rs or rsf, so it´s top tier 1 in defense
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:28 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: rdf is better than rs or rsf, so it´s top tier 1 in defense

We don't have enough tests to say RDF is better than RS/RSF in defense.
Ah, well I see a good Defense tip here. Just a question, Mr. N- Does this tip have decent stamina? If yes, is the stamina comparable to CS? I would REALLY like to see parallel testing for this, Smile
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:52 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Has no one thought of MFH Basalt BD145RDF? It could be top tier.

Um, yeah. It might do really well...
But, I think Mr. N is trying to see if RDF would do well on other parts or not before going towards the BIG combo which is expected to make its way to the Top Tier List. Smile
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:28 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: rdf is better than rs or rsf, so it´s top tier 1 in defense

um RS is probably the strongest defence bottom after RB... Also you can't say that when we literally only have one test in which the Vari combo was against a combo type that it's weak against.
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

um RS is probably the strongest defence bottom after RB... Also you can't say that when we literally only have one test in which the Vari combo was against a combo type that it's weak against.

Actually RB is incredibly easy to KO, it doesnt grip the rail well, So thus far, RS is the best pure defense bottom made... RDF grips the rail pretty well, though I don't classify it as def... Its a straight balance bottom, It performs like a rubber attack bottom, the difference in speed compared to RF is like the difference between RF ans R2F, or WF and XF... try RDF on VariAres, its fun... its all around a fun bottom, but I wouldn't call it a Defense bottom, it fits in the category that CS does, combo/multi-use.
Please stop the arguing guys. Also Could someone test MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170RDF with TH170 in 220 mode please it might possibly be a good defenese bey.
don´t goff me off, I only said my mine and you will see, it has more stamina.

to the question if it has stamina, I really don´t know, see videos at youtube, at the one he has a lot of stamina against phantom orion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQhwjVxnAs

Uncustomized videos posted by unknowns are barely proof. Until proper tests are released you need to stop running your mouth with baseless speculation.
(Nov. 03, 2011  7:48 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: don´t goff me off, I only said my mine and you will see, it has more stamina.

to the question if it has stamina, I really don´t know, see videos at youtube, at the one he has a lot of stamina against phantom orion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQhwjVxnAs

Its the exact opposite. Ive been trying mine out, and Phantom ALWAYS OS. Then again, it is Bolt Blast, so dont take my word for it.
yeah, attack types kind of suck in the bolt blast :V
Pretty much everything stinks in the Bolt Blast. Stamina tips get caught on the waves and lose spin. Same thing with defense tips. I wouldn't be suprised even if RDF Out Spinned Phantom.
The other hasbro stadiums like atleast are ok for stamina vs stamina.

Don't mean to stray off topic

Can someone test MF-H Phantom Aquario BD145RDF vs Vari Ares BD145R2F
Sasodo If we test that TH170 in 220 mode then we might as well test it with 230.I think that thing would be pretty much a solid rock.Im getting alot of beys soon so I could test also.I have RSF RS CS and soon I will have RDF. I will compare all of them.
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:09 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Pretty much everything stinks in the Bolt Blast. Stamina tips get caught on the waves and lose spin. Same thing with defense tips. I wouldn't be suprised even if RDF Out Spinned Phantom.

The BD145's would connect, not to mention that combination isn't exactly amazing.
By the way, VariAres has no space in between, it has no Clear Wheel.
(Nov. 04, 2011  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:09 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Pretty much everything stinks in the Bolt Blast. Stamina tips get caught on the waves and lose spin. Same thing with defense tips. I wouldn't be suprised even if RDF Out Spinned Phantom.

The BD145's would connect, not to mention that combination isn't exactly amazing.
By the way, VariAres has no space in between, it has no Clear Wheel.

Was the bolded directed towards me? If so could you point out how that was related to my post?
Vari Ares has not space between what?

Forgot about the BD145 connecting,well then vs Vari Ares CH120RF
You wrote Vari Ares.
The correct spelling is VariAres, with no space in between..
sorry for going off topic but can someone start a thread on the Death wheel it is really good for defense and can defeat a lot of basalt combos and it is good on RF
EDIT: ^^^ If you got the tests why don't you make the thread....^^^^^

(Nov. 04, 2011  3:08 AM)Dan Wrote: You wrote Vari Ares.
The correct spelling is VariAres, with no space in between..

Oh I see. Now I feel stupid. I thought you were talking about VariAres has no space between the BD145 and the wheel because it had no clear wheel, which made no sense whatsoever.
(Nov. 04, 2011  3:11 AM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: sorry for going off topic but can someone start a thread on the Death wheel it is really good for defense and can defeat a lot of basalt combos and it is good on RF

do some tests, start a thread on your own, try "Death discussion" and use a bunch of different combos against some top tier combos, or try a specific combo and title the thread that combo, then test against a few different top tier combos, post the results in your opening post, along with your thoughts of the wheel/combo... just look at the stickied thread about testing to make the test results look 'uniform'

I do agree though, its a fun wheel, Has anyone tried RDF as a replacement to CS on MF Hell BD145CS?? or how about attack/anti-meta combos instead of RF?? try some things out, it does great... My brother got his already, so I've used it a bit, but mine still haven't shown up so I haven't really 'dove in' quite yet, but it is really fun I'll say that
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:51 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Actually RB is incredibly easy to KO, it doesnt grip the rail well, So thus far, RS is the best pure defense bottom made... RDF grips the rail pretty well, though I don't classify it as def... Its a straight balance bottom, It performs like a rubber attack bottom, the difference in speed compared to RF is like the difference between RF ans R2F, or WF and XF... try RDF on VariAres, its fun... its all around a fun bottom, but I wouldn't call it a Defense bottom, it fits in the category that CS does, combo/multi-use.

But well, even though CS (and RDF) count as hybrids, they are best used for Defense. Hence, even though a Balance type tip, the uses are more inclined towards the 'Defense' category. Smile
Other than that, the speed difference you gave isn't appropriate I guess... It seems to be slower than that. Even if you are correct, its a HUGE difference... The speed might be slower than a worn-RF, which probably doesn't qualify for attack...
Have you seen the VariAres RDF combo videos on the TT website... pretty potent
link?
RDF in my opinion is pretty good. Its stamina can outmatch RB, actually. Can't test, beys are lost somewhere in my junk.
boah lol, you say I don´t say thing only from my mine? I have now death quetzalcoatl too !!!!!! I know what I said, if you have self you can say if I´m wrong but don´t make me down for my mine this is a forum
(Nov. 04, 2011  7:19 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: boah lol, you say I don´t say thing only from my mine? I have now death quetzalcoatl too !!!!!! I know what I said, if you have self you can say if I´m wrong but don´t make me down for my mine this is a forum

Learn how to write coherent sentences or you might as well not post.