Rubber Defense Flat Discussion

RDF can hold its ground much better than CS can - almost as well as RS, in fact.
Which boosts the reason to test it with MF-L Duo (S mode) BD145 RDF? Tongue_out

MF-L LDD/LDG BD145 RDF.... I'm hoping
...why MF-L, exactly? Seems arbitrary.
Dunno, just like it for Balance Types..........
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:34 PM)Hazel Wrote: RDF can hold its ground much better than CS can - almost as well as RS, in fact.
It's much closer to RS than any other tip, for sure. Kind of upgraded because it has better LAD, but I have had it scrape, then cause BD145 to scrape, and then self-ko, on Basalt BD145 against left spin variares.

(Dec. 11, 2011  1:54 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Which boosts the reason to test it with MF-L Duo (S mode) BD145 RDF? Tongue_out

MF-L LDD/LDG BD145 RDF.... I'm hoping

In being close to RS, though, it also seems to do poorly against opposite spin, so using it on a left spin locked wheel with attackers like Blitz and Variares (Right Spin) around is a recipe for disaster.

I used it with that duo combo already (with MF-H), your hell combo came far too close to outspinning it in the couple of times I tried it, and MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF (Attack) did outspin it a few times.
RDF work so well with meteo ldrago125RDF becouse the fact that it can spin on the ages then when its close to done sping then it hits it restarts back up. works the best for spin stille out of the tips i have.
Using RDF on a spin-locked Left directional Bey is sillycide, not to mention that, while it does have impressive stamina for a Rubber bottom, CS and WD will both win the day over it.