Rubber Defense Flat Discussion

RDF seems to be pretty good at Defense.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RDF VS MF-H VariAres CH120RF
Standard Procedures
Basalt Kerbecs Win Rate - 80% (5KO, 11OS)
VariAres Win Rate - 20% (3KO, 1OS)

The outspin was from VariAres knocking RDF onto its plastic ring causing Stamina loss.

More tests will come soon. If you have RDF, please contribute.
I don't have TH170 and RDF barely moves at all even on Basalt so I really don't see any point in doing the LDD test but sure.
Forget those tests.
Could you do: MF-H Scythe Aquario 85RDF VS MF-H Blitz Kerbecs S130/CH120R2F
Quote:Hmm now that I bought VariAres. It is MF-H VariAresCh120RF. I have no favorite basalt combos since Vari wiped them out except for Basalt Kerbecs 85RS.

VariAresCh120RF

BasaltKerbecs85RS

The two beastly duos :V

That post is from The strongest MFB you have thread, and it is from ®. I believe Variares CH120RF always had trouble ko'ing low defense customs with rubber based bottoms. And also, what spin direction is Variares?
Oh, sorry. Right-spin.

Bleik Sure, I'll do them later.
Could you try Blitz against this.Dang, it killed the beast!
Does this work with BD145?
Also could you try it against left spin ?
And how much stamina does it have compared to CS?
You need to make sure you're testing it against all current Top Tier Left-Spin customizations, to really see if it's gotten any advantages over other rubber tips against Left-Spin.
Tests on higher tracks would be good since facing something off against what it is weak at makes it seem better than it probably is.
Can you try banking? I would like to see if RDF is really a good balance tip. Thanks for the test Grin
very believable... RDF performs like RF.... Basalt in anti-meta ie MFH Basalt R145RF absolutely kills VariAres, Blitz, etc... Basically the higher the recoil of the wheel it faces, the better the Basalt combo will do...

Try against other Def combos... and try RDF in attack combos... truly fun part!!
From the videos I've seen it is nowhere near the pace of RF.
You can't always determine what a part is by video. Get it for yourself first Tongue_out lol
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:34 AM)® Wrote: You can never determine what a part is by video. Get it for yourself first Tongue_out lol

Fixed.

99% of the Beyblade videos on youtube are worthless and shot either out of box or by incompetent people.
I agree but if it had anywhere near the power RF has, wouldn't it be really noticeable..?
Even with incompetent makers, it isn't that hard to tell. They can even make RF move, even if it is Tornado Stall, you can still see the speed, but not with RDF..
I saw AD's video and he launches fairly well. Even using a revup launcher it didn't move very quickly.
If AD's modified Rev-Up launcher didn't make it blister around the Stadium like an RF, then it's highly unlikely that this part is comparable to RF.
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:41 AM)Arctic Wrote: I saw AD's video and he launches fairly well. Even using a modified revup launcher it didn't move very quickly.

Fixed.

RDF seems like more of a defense part than attack to me, as is evident by Mr. N's tests. Though still, one would think the flat part in the center would give it at least the aggression of a worn RF... :\ I'll have to get Death Quetz once I cash in all of my spare change and do some tests.
RDF is like an RF with a RSF underneath it and the a ring of plastic around it. It's basically an RSF with a bit more weight.
Mass. Try VariAres BD145R2F [Right Spin]. Try a lower bank at a very small angle, it works great with RB.

(Nov. 03, 2011  1:26 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Mass. Try VariAres BD145R2F [Right Spin]. Try a lower bank at a very small angle, it works great with RB.

If RF doesn't do the job for VariAres BD145, RDF won't either..
He said R2F not RDF Dan.
whoops lol
nevertheless, that will fail probably vs. LTDC and definitely vs. BD145 defense. Those are the two main types of defense beys used.. :V
I mean against the LTDC in the OP, and I think it could work fine..
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:26 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Mass. Try VariAres BD145R2F [Right Spin]. Try a lower bank at a very small angle, it works great with RB.

No, weight is the better term in that situation. Not that it really matters anyways though.