ENTRY 1
[Image: di97u5.png]

ENTRY 2
[Image: 2hxogsw.png]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 8 Votes
Entry 2: 10 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 14th of August*
I vote 2, I really like the tranquil feeling it has.
Number one just has a turtle, and the turtle doesn't show any meaning other than the fact that there's turtles in the ocean.
i gotta go with the 1st one. the second looks a bit to plain, there needs to be something else with it.
Ditto that.

1, I saw it before on the GFXF.NET Gallery, and personally I never liked it. Number Two is ceasing more of an aquatic scene because there is actually flow.

Number 2
I vote 2 and Shabalabadoo I agree with you
I vote number two cause to me it shows a lot about the ocean
Wow both are good.
1 looks like the ocean more while 2 has bubbles and is too plain i like 1 since not like my bro i dont make graphics so im going with what i think is good i just dont want to copy the good GFX makers on the vote
entry 2 becuase number 1 looks to fake as in hes just got it of google images
Entry 1 it looks more underwater by having a turtle and fish.
toughy, but im going with 1. it's very hard for me. both look equally good in the case of the theme.
Score check!

Entry 1: 4
Entry 2: 5
Hm, I have to with entry 1 for this one, guys. The second one looks good, but it's very plain and has no renders (maybe the bubbles...). The first entry has a turtle, a coral reef, and a few fish in it.

Therefore, it would be my pleasure to cast my vote for entry 1.
Entry one looks like an google picture lmfao. Entry 2 is more feeling to it. Especially the teddy bear in the cornor Eee

E2~~~~
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:33 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I vote 2, I really like the tranquil feeling it has.
Number one just has a turtle, and the turtle doesn't show any meaning other than the fact that there's turtles in the ocean.

I agree. I vote Entry 2.
Hm, the second entry is a background with some bubbles visibly just on top of that background, not well integrated.
That's true, but putting aside content from quality... 1 is just overall Low Quality.
I vote completely for entry 2. Entry 1 doesn't show much of the ocean, more just a turtle. Entry 2 shows the serenity and peacefulness of the ocean. And I like the teddy bear Cute
Entry 1. Entry 2 is too plain all it shows is some bubbles while entry 1 shows turtle and coral reef and fishes
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:58 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: I vote completely for entry 2. Entry 1 doesn't show much of the ocean, more just a turtle. Entry 2 shows the serenity and peacefulness of the ocean. And I like the teddy bear Cute

Because apparently you got blind exactly when your eyes were supposed to read the theme :

Opening post Wrote:Theme: Aquatic - Underwater

There is nothing about the ocean, it is all about underwater and what pertains to sea bodies (aquatic).
I vote entry two, because it's got a bubble bear in the water lol. Entry one looks like a stock image of a turtle overlayed with blue. Tongue_out
Entry 1: The pic, overall, is LQ-ish. The turtle was like a stock already just mixed with blue.
Entry 2: This is more high quality than E1. Although it is kinda plain, it's still nice. I'm also loving the Teddy Bear.

E2 gets my vote this time around.

The battle is close.
I vote for entry 1 because I like that turtle there
i'l also vote for entry1....entry 2 looks empty
Score check!

Entry 1: 8
Entry 2: 10