Round 4 GFX Battle: Wolverine Mode Vs blah

I vote for entry 1. Entry 2 has some bad cutting and entry 1 doesn't look like it's a default background.
Besides from the aforementioned cannon effect, both the background and the render "merge" in some places. The white and grey "mist" of the background is actually in front of Bumblebee in some spots, making it seem like Bumblebee is emerging from a bunch of rubble or emerging from a sort of "fog" on the offensive. It is not simply a "Take render, make background slap them together" deal.

However, cannon effect color can probably be a bit different; instead of black maybe a glowing blue, red, or yellow. The cannon effect itself can probably be some typical fractal/C4D/fragment thing to make it seem more like an energy cannon.

While I cannot critique on text placement of signatures (as it is a weak point of mine), fontface is easy to read and has a elegant yet technological feel to it.

My vote goes to Entry 1.
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/blah: 17
Entry 2/Wolverine Mode: 1

Congratulations blah! Your really making a name for yourself in this Tournament!
Congratulations Blah Grin. You totally deserve the win , I shouldn't have been in a hurry in making it XD.